Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reunited by Fate

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reunited by Fate - Page 6 Empty Re: Reunited by Fate

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Sindel's intentional following led to them almost headbutting a few times when Lucy came out of a room too quickly, then being used a steering wheel, guided to the place Lucy wanted her to go, she wondered where they were going but since this was Lucy's mansion, she knew her student would guide her well.

Once they arrive at a very beautiful scenery where a girl was seated upon a pair of rocks, she couldn't help but blink and freeze up, just wondering why it felt like she was looking at her own older sister's image but in a opposite color. When she heard Lucy's whisper and pushed forward, closer to Eladra, she would blush faintly, not very used to actually greeting strangers like this.

She would bow down, a respectful bow and spoke out clearly towards the girl infront of her. " Hello, my name is Sindel, I was your little sister's teacher months ago. " She would try to say her name and who she exactly was, as clear as possible.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 am

Eladra opened her eyes as she looked on at the girl who came up and presented herself, she had heard a fair bit about someone named Sindel from Lucy, but she didn't think that that was how the girl would have looked.

She took a moment before she would open her mouth and say, " Ah, Sindel ? It's good to finally meet you. " Eladra said as she would push herself up to her feet, the bird on her shoulder leaving and flying away in to the sky, as she then took a few confident steps on some very wet and slipper rocks that were placed along the way to the edge of the pond.

She would then move out of the pond and place herself on the grass, letting the feeling of it sink in with her feet and using her grass blades to rub against her toes and in between then for a nice feeling. She would then lean back and stretch a bit, moving her arms up high into the air as she puffed out her chest a bit, " You are shorter than I expected. But it's not like that matter.. you're the one that at least thought Lucy a few things about fighting, so I didn't have to waste all too much time in teaching her. " Eladra said with a little smirk on her lips." Just kidding of course, you did a good job. If you want to resume your duties as her teacher, I'd be willing to hand her over to your care for now." Eladra offered Sindel as she moved up to the girl and would offer her a bit of a handshake.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Sindel remained where she was as Eladra advanced on her and said those words, causing the white haired kawaii to blush a bit brightly, lifting her hand so she could take a hold of Eladra's and go for a firm handshake, at least firm enough so the girl would feel her hand. " Thank you... But I'd only keep teaching Lucy if she wants me to.. I don't want to be an unnecessary element if you are already teaching her to become better. " She said with a rather honest tone, her eyes never leaving Eladra's so she would know that Sindel was being truthful.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Eladra looked on a at Sindel as she took a hold of her hand and shook it a bit, it felt nice that she was able to really meet the girl that had taken care of Lucy up until the point when she had come to take care of her sister. Eladra would keep her eyes fixed on Sindel's as the girl seemed to no be wanting to interrupt Lucy's training, all that Eladra could do to answer was to shake her head a bit, and then say " No no, you should take up your duties as a teacher." Eladra said as she would then move to her hand to pat Sindel on her shoulder.

" Besides, most of the things that I can now teach her are to high level for her. So how about you work her up and then I'll complete her." Eladra said with a little half smile half smirk as she would then look over at Lucy and yell, " That sound good Lulu ?!". All Lucy could do was to shake her head and pout a bit at Eladra, " Don't call me Lulu! And Of course I'd take Sindel back as my teacher !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Sindel couldn't help but giggle when Eladra called her Lulu, turning to face Lucy though instead of a teasing grin, she would greet her student with a warm smile. " Lulu is a cute nickname for her.. But Lucy is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. " She would give Lucy a wink just to tease her a bit. " I am positive That Lulu--.. Er I mean Lucy, will surpass me. " She then gave Lucy a deep bow, more to embarrass Lucy then an actual formal one she would give out of respect. " Thank you, Lucy. I will teach you all that I know. "

Last edited by 131 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Lucy pouted at Sindel as her teacher turned around and began to tease her, with that warm smile, something that just caused Lucy to glare at the girl, and walk up closet. Eladra would not a bit and then answer Sindel by saying " It's a cute little nickname, for a cute little girl. " Eladra would then look Sindel up and down and stare a bit on her big ribbon. " What's the purpose of Ribbon ? " Eladra would ask as Lucy would stop her pouting and let out a loud laugh.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Sindel froze up and instantly turned bright red when Eladra mentioned the large ribbon and Lucy to start laughing loudly, bringing her hands up to touch her ribbon and mumbled softly. " It's a good luck charm ribbon.. I'm forced to wear it.. " She then glared at Lucy. " Shush Lulu! " She would say with a mean grin on her face.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Lucy would keep laughing and now point at Sindel as she held her sides to keep herself from bursting out of laughter. Lucy would then walk up to Sindel and start to pull at the ribbon. " Well....I can see that you two get along quite well, I'll leave it to you to make sure that she surpasses you, then I'll take up her training once again." Eladra said as she would pat Sindel's head and then ruffle up her hair a bit, as well as she would then start to walk around the two and head into the house. " I need something cool to drink...it's too hot, Do any of you want some ?" Eladra asked as Lucy would nod as she played with Sindel's ribbon and laughed at her teacher.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Sindel looked at Lucy coming at her and starting to tug on her ribbon, smacking at Lucy's hand. " Bad! " She would shout out at Lucy, but soon she was patted on the head, looking up to see Eladra being the culprit, even ruffling her hair. " Not you too! " She crouched a bit low, hands on her ribbon to try and protect herself from the two sisters, watching Eladra at least start to leave but Lucy kept on playing with the ribbon, trying to push her away. " Uhm.. Sure! Just.. Let me get.. Lulu.. Away from my.. Ribbon! " She pushed Lucy in between her words.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Lucy would soon stop laughing and after that Sindel told her that she wanted something to drink, Eladra would let out a soft " Behave Lulu.." After that Lucy would stop pulling on Sindel's ribbon and would instead look up and down at Sindel before kicking her in the shins, and saying " Don't call me Lulu." Before she would take a step back and glare a bit at Sindel, " If you are gonna call me Lulu, then I'm going to play with your silly and overly cute ribbon." Lucy said teasingly as Eladra vanished into the house and made her way to get them something to drink.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next