Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 am

Only lying there and breathing was quite nice for the moment. Strange that it was a casual meeting in a tournament that had led to this. She did not comment any licking, but couldn't resist the idea that the sheets were ruined anyway.

Her breathing process was altered when Sena decided to show some initiate and laid herself on her.
"Hm, good question."
Anja would roll them around after she had come to breath and slide down, opening the legs of her student and pulled her in a sitout pin position.
"Gonna provide some sugar for me."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:03 pm

(very very much apologize for the delay on this. You will now get quick replies)

"Mmn Anything you want" Sena would say to her as she commented that it was a good question. Her eyes were nearly fully adjusted to the dark as she looked down at Anja, waiting her orders.

Suddenly though, she would feel the girl roll them over, Sena finding herself in a sitout position, her legs opened and spread for Anja. "Huu~ With pleasure Senpai~" Sena let out, eagerly awaiting Anja to take her claim to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:18 pm

"Luckily for you, you are already advanced in this hentai stuff. A rookie is not to be envied as a subbie. But being experienced has downsides too. I can take my time with you."
Anja promised with a sultry tone. It was probably harder to tease Sena than a real rookie, experience also came in handy here. On the downside, she could work longer at her until she would turn mad.

To spark things up, she grabbed at one of the pocket of her jeans to produce a small device that could emit a little, non aggressive light she put into the hands of Sena. And on top of it, it made the girl busy with her hands.
"It's ok when I don't see what you do. But you must see what I do. Cause I am important and you are not."
She would then begin to teasingly lick at the clit of her Kohai, curious what Sena could really take.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 pm

"Mnn I can't wait to see the things you'll do to me Senpai" Sena would let out, quite a bit of lust and eagerness in her words as she looked on at Anja. She was anticipating what the girl had in store, really wanting to see if Anja could bring her to a state where she couldn't take it anymore.

Soon, she would see the girl pull out a small light, Sena feeling it in her hands, fiddling around with it a bit. "Am I supposed to put this in me?" Sena would say teasingly, her usual attitude coming out again even though Sena was definitely not one to enjoy the use of toys.

When she heard Anja actually explain why she gave her the tool, Sena would shift it on and focus it on the two's crotches. "Whatever you say Senpai" Sena let out before she started to feel Anja lick at her clit, Sena letting out a relaxed pleased moan, taking in the pleasure she was giving her just from that.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Hard not to laugh at the idea of Sena. Why did she make it so difficult to remain stern and to enforce the discipline? But still she managed to do it, even when a smirk remained on her face.
„Sure. When you swallow it, maybe you have a good idea then.“

Anja would take another lick as how she was making a taste of a wine, slightly turning her head, pretending that she was considering if the taste is good or bad before finally taking a stern look.
„Tastes like cockiness. I am not sure if I like that in a Kohai and will take some time to think about it while you think about if you really want to anger your sempai with stuff like this.“
Having said that, she would kiss her way up the inner tights of Sena while inserting a finger into the womanhood of her Kohai, moving it slowly and with no hurry at all.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

"Ha..aah...I'm..I apologize senpai.." Sena would let out in a moan as she heard Anja's words. It was true she wasn't acting very well in the position that she herself asked for, but she was having quite a bit of fun. She wanted to tease and push Anja to see where she would go, but on the other hand wanted to please the girl.

As she started to kiss up her thighs, Sena moaned out, feeling her finger inserted into her sex. Sena took it in fully, bathing in the pleasure as she would moan out a little more.

(Wow..november..Im horrible lol)

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:18 pm

(Like a good wine^^)

"Apologies, apologies. That's all I ever hear from you."
Anja kept it even more slow while the tip of her tongue was looking for a sweet spot on the inner tights of her kohai to keep the pleasure up but build the atmosphere up really slow. This kind of torture was something she had not done to others for years, but strange enough it was like she had done it merely days before in terms of keeping the pace.

On top of that, she would also adjust the light Sena was holding in her hands, just for the sake of doing it and to light her up from different angles too.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Sena would let out a little moan in response to Anja's words before she felt the girl's tongue hit her in just the right spot in her inner thigh, causing her to shiver out as she would get even more lost in the pleasure. However, it was as if Anja was teasing her with it as she very slowly built it up, nearly torturing Sena's sensations as she bit her lip hard.

She would let Anja adjust that light, Sena keeping her eyes on where it was directed at all times, wanting more pleasure from her senpai as she let Anja have her way with her completely.

(Razz I like the way you look at it)

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:49 am

Anja had a mixture of curiosity and a joy with a hint of a stern look remaining.
"I think that suits you right."
The Blonde began to enjoy her little game with the sexy Sena, thinking that she could fall back easily into her old pattern of enjoyment and torturing of others for her personal pleasure and the enjoyment of an elite few if she gave too much in this kind of situations if this had been more of a random meeting.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5