Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:28 am

"Hard, huh? Thought you would get it right now?
Anja was smiling cruelly at this point. This whole Senpai thing freed more of her upbringing and the mentality fed to her from small girl on.
Wrong!"

She removed her hand from Sena's mouth, turned her roughly to the side, spooned her and slid one of her hands back into Sena's womanhood to play hard with it while the other groped firmly at her breasts.
"You see? Most Mistresses and Senpais never make mistakes. There may be exceptions to this, but don't count on it."
she played some time more, again drawing back before Sena could go off, the really arduous road would begin right now when she let go of her Kohai and just laid there after rolling on her back.
"Please me. Excite me if you can. Arrange me in any way if you must."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 am

"Mn??" Sena would let out to Anja's words as she kept licking her fingers before the girl would pull her hand away. She was a bit confused by the girl's words, but before she could say anything about them, Anja would turn her roughly to the side, causing her to let out a little yelping sound.

Feeling the girl's hand slide down to her womanhood, starting to play with it again as well as her other hand groping firmly at her breasts. Sena would shut her eyes tightly, a moan escaping from her mouth as she did. She would hear Anja's words, causing Sena to just nod her head, agreeing with what she was saying before Anja would break off her treatment just before Sena could fully enjoy it yet again.

As Anja would lie on her back, saying what she did, Sena would sit herself up, looking over at her. "Yes Senpai.." She would say before going to sit on the girl's legs, leaning herself down as she would go to kiss and lick at her left nipple, bringing her tied hands down to massage them against Anja's crotch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:10 am

"Not excited at all yet."
Anja uttered with a bored voice after Sena had changed positions and went to work at her, although her body betrayed her a little bit with a slight but constant shiver. Goal of the evil version of this treatment had been to leave the sub a shattered shell with a desperate yearning for attention, any attention at all. Goal of the good version was to activate the urge to collect and be rewarded. But in both ways pretty basic, primal emotions which were easy to mobilize.

Although she looked calm and collected, her mind was racing at this happening. There were no tears falling on her like it had been usually at this point, that was relaxing and stabilized her state of mind a bit.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:29 pm

At Anja's words, Sena would actually freeze up a bit. Thinking that the girl was getting no reaction at all was crazy to her. She would close her eyes, thinking that she had to do much more. She had no idea that Anja was just playing the card, making it difficult for her as she should. Nodding to herself in her head though, she would go more into doing what she was doing.

Figuring she shouldn't switch it up too much just yet, Sena would open her mouth, locking it around the girl's nipple, she would start sucking at it, running the tip of her tongue around and over her nipple as she did. Adding to that, she would slip her tied up hands into the girl's panties, trying to slip them to her sex directly, sliding her middle and index fingers of her right hand into the girl's sex, pumping them in and out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:40 pm

"I sure hope that's your hands down there. I hate toys."
Anja could clearly feel that it were the hands of Sena in her panty, and given all the expertise of Sena with other girls, it felt great early on, and she was starting to sweat in the try not to give in too early. It felt indeed so great that she had trouble not to stroke the girls hair as a sign of affection, instead spreading her arms wide like she was in the process to yawn while she was really grabbing for sheets to dig her nails into, concentrating on her calm breathing while her nipples would give in to the tongue of Sena and peak, her womanhood only being barely able to resist getting wet in that moment, but that would just be a question of short time.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Sena would let out a little muffled giggle as she continued to suck and lick at the girl's nipple. Anja's words were quite amusing to Sena, but she was trying her best not to tease her from them, knowing it would overstep her position in the little roleplay they were having. She would soon remove her mouth from the girl's nipple before going to the other one, doing the same to that, working it over.

All the while, Sena would start making her pumping more intense. She would twirl around her fingers in the girl's sex as she pumped, angling her other hand as much as she could as they were bound together to start teasing at Anja's clit with her thumb, really trying to get her going as much as she could, her worry earlier of not getting a reaction out of her fading away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:07 am

"Don't laugh at me, baka."
Anja slapped Sena playfully on the head with her open hand while she was broadly grinning in the dark, taking the chance to let her hand stay there and play with the hair of the Japanese, arranging it to new fashion styles at her leisure.

She wanted to be stern, hard and disciplinary, but could not really good with Sena giggling, feeling the urge to steel herself and gave an explanation to do that.
"I hate most toys. Remind me of men."
And that was something that she really hated, the male population in general. Only armed with this though was it possible for her to not moan out loud, her body was already failing her in every other department by leaking, shivering and twitching.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 am

"Mmn I apologize Senpai" Sena would say, a bit seductively as she felt the girl's playful slap on her head. As she felt Anja start to play with her hair, she would let out a little purr, going back to worshipping the girl's breasts just as she was doing before. Soon though she would hear Anja's explanation, a quite understandable one.

While Sena really had no problem with men, finding them just as fun to tease and play with as women, she could understand where Anja was coming from when she said such a thing. She would start to feel the girl's body really start to give into her work, and would decide to switch 'tactics'. She would slide herself down a bit and would slide Anja's panties down to her knees before pressing her lips on the girl's bare sex, immediately sticking her tongue in and licking all on her insides, trying to find that spot that would send the girl wild.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:32 am

It was a nice and a relaxing experience that Anja had after getting over her first awkward feeling. She lost any tension after some time of Sena's working and let herself flow with the river of pleasure. She fashioned a nice piggy tail with Sena's hair when she felt that her level of arousal reached a critical point.
"Uuuhhh...you're doing ok, Sena-kohai."
Anja undermined the effort of Sena even in the second before she was gripping harder at the piggy tail and she came under the experienced touch of Sean, leaving her heavily panting and unable to continue playing the stern senpai for the immediate moment.
"...I liked..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:33 am

Keeping up her work on Anja's sex, Sena would feel the girl put her hair into a piggy tail, causing her to let out a little giggle as she pleasured the girl. Hearing her words, knowing they were really words of approval from how tightly she was gripping her hair, Sena would keep ramping up the intensity before finally Anja would burst, cumming onto Sena's face and in her mouth. Sena would lick it all up, taking in all of t he girl's juices as she could.

Licking her lips, Sena would look up at Anja as she said she liked it. Grinning, Sena would move up the girl again, lying flat on her, pressing their breasts together as she did. "What can I do for you next, Senpai?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next