Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

"I watched you indirectly through your receipts, bills, deliveries and habits for a few days, Sena-chan. Human subconscious reaction is usually quite good for finding a spy, so I don't like direct spying."
The German descendent Blonde was quite fond of following her way back before her inner eye, grinning impishly while shortly stopping touching the Japanese all over but heaving herself on Sena so that she was lying on her finally.
"And asking how I can be sure of seducing you is kind of self explanatory. Never covered your mouth, you could scream for help anytime, Police would surely love to finally arrest me for something big like kidnapping with sexual harassment, burglary and probably some seriously hilarious shit."

She had made herself comfortable atop the Japanese while speaking, slowly sliding more and more on Sena until they were face to face, starting a really slow grinding motion with her bottom.
"Most of the people I know play this game with force only, throwing gasoline in a fire for a short flash. That's nice and fun, but it stays a flash."
The impish grin turned into a wolfish one. Anja had been *flashed* so many times in the past that it was nothing she would think about, standing in line with drinking a glass of water or spending money in fashion shops.
"I can operate within that. But I like fires that keep you warm for hours even more."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:03 pm

"That's...very impressive. I'd love to learn your ways sometime.." Sena would say, truthfully impressed by how she did all this. As the girl stopped her caressing, Sena would watch as Anja would lie down on top of her, hearing her next words. "Humm..you got me there. But honestly, could you really picture me screaming for help?..Though...I won't deny...you have my attention."

As she slid up her more, coming face to face with her, Sena would stare up at the girl's eyes as well as she could in the darkness. Her words were ringing in her head as she felt the girl starting to grind against her, causing her to bite her lip again, her hands twisting and gripping her restraints in reaction to the sensation. "Mmmn...I agree. The most satisfying...thing to me..is making them want it...convincing them of how much they ache for my touch. You think you can really do that to me Anja?" Sena would say, putting as much of a seductive grin on her face as she could, though inside she was quite aroused.

"I think you're a little overdressed for the occasion anyways, aren't you?"

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:55 pm

"Ah, you never know if that succeeds. But you are relaxed and no victory is on the line, so I am quite positive. And if you want to learn something about observation, I will gladly help you out. Not really hard to do."
The girl was calm and collected, starting to find fully into the situation and losing some of inner tension she always had when she did something others didn't necessarily find normal. Beside of her tendency to do things her own way, the Blonde was quite comfortable to have around but couldn't deny that it nagged on her when she lost a fight. Not necessarily because she was so competitive, it was the subliminal message cruising in her mind from her childhood. Alpha girl, no weakness, always come out on top, stuff like this.

"But you are right, the clothing difference is something I should take care of."
Anja laughed lightly while removing the bra and panty from Sena before lying down and continue her seductive and teasing grinding.
"You're still a little bit to collected so that I could remove my clothes. And on top of that, I like to leave that to you. Later."

Last edited by 8345 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:32 pm

"Well, I'll be taking you up on that." Sena would say, answering only to the teaching offer, not responding to Anja's confidence in what she was doing now. She wanted to see what she could do, but she had it in her mind that she could resist Anja fully if she wanted to..even if she was beginning to doubt that. She kept thinking of the fact that she beat her in the ring, but now was different. She was tied up, and Anja had complete control over her.

Sena would lick her lips and nod her head as Anja talked about what she said about clothes before her mouth would hang open as Anja stripped her of her bra and panties instead, causing Sena to stare at her for a few seconds before chuckling a bit. As the girl immediately went back to her teasing and grinding, Sena's little moans would return before she heard Anja's next words. "Haah..y-you're..not being very fair Anja~"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Anja was bathing in the stunned facial impression, laughing honestly without a mocking tone in her voice before turning her head sideways to spot a big smile.
"No, I fear not. It's also the first rules of observation: Like this ambush, it's digging in the dirt until you hit the jackpot."
She took a little more time with the teasing, kissing Sena's and softly biting her throat, twitching her nipples playfully and general enjoy the body of the sexy Japanese.

"But I won't let you just lie here and take it, no worries."
She leaned to the right, using both hands to unwrap the scarf holding the left wrist, bend her arm to the other side, wrap the scarf around both wrists and remove the scarf which held the hand of Sena at the bed, making her wrists bound together but in all other aspects employable.
"Didn't you want to do something against the cloth mismatch?"
Anja asked, getting up on the knees to help Sena a little bit.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:04 pm

"Hah, and you seem to enjoy it very much." Sena would say in response to Anja's words before she would feel the girl go back to her teasing her body. The kisses and nibbles at her neck were something but as the girl started to playfully tweak her nipples, another moan would escape her mouth, her body jolting from the feeling.

As Anja started to untie her left wrist after what she said, she thought she was going to let her free completely, but instead, she would skillfully make it so her wrists weren't tied to the bed, but were instead bound to eachother, leaving her in almost the same state as before. "...Huuu~ Well yes I certainly did." Sena would say, licking her lips a bit as she would lean herself up a bit to reach out for the hem of the girl's shirt, going to pull it off her as much as she could with her tied wrists.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Anja let Sena pull her shirt over her head without any resistance, revealing her breast without the burden of a bra and a sharp breathing of air as the top came off. Her pale skin easily betrayed her as of Caucasian heritage, and tanning always seemed a little bit like a betrayal to her.
"Lesson 2: Offer an explanation on the fly if you can. In general, offer something if caught. The more you stay silent, the more you look alien."

Anja had quite often lied and twisted her way out of a longer visit to prison with a simple explanation and sometimes even the truth, so:
*Please madam, I was so hungry. Don't call the cops. maybe I can pay you in other goods?*
was probably as good as:
*Oh, hello officer. I came by and found this bag. Stole it? Aw, no, officer. The two gentleman probably saw how I picked it up to bring it to the next police station...*
maybe it was the mix of good manners and ragged appearance that had bought her out sometimes, she didn't know. But people liked to believe their eyes before their brains.

Thinking about that gave the control maniac in her the time in it needed to gain the upper hand over her more reserved natural self, so she picked up one of Sena's legs with both of her arms at the height of the knee, knelt over the other leg and began to grind her clothed bottom against the bare pussy of Sena with more force than before.
"You know, after some time in the business, I kind of lost the ability to see people as human beings instead of customers and simple numbers. Makes me, uhm, pleased to see that returning in the last years. Somehow."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:02 pm

"Mmmnn..makes sense.." Sena would say in reply to Anja's words as she removed the girl's shirt, seeing that she actually wasn't wearing a bra underneath her. She would blink, a little disappointed she couldn't take the time to remove that as well but she would soon grin. "Very naughty Anja...I like that style.

She would then feel the girl lift her leg up and beginning to grind her clothed crotch against her bare sex, causing her to wince, squinting her eyes as she let out small whimper -like moans. "Gh..A-Anja...your jeans ..." Sena would say, the uncomfortable feeling of the denim rubbing against her sex coupled with the pleasure of it assaulting her.

She would then hear the girl's words, causing her to blink a few times, falling silent minus her few quiet moans for a few seconds, the thought sounding familiar to her almost. "Right..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:57 am

Anja kept up her unflinching facade, although the remark about the jeans spoke directly to the wavering side of the Raven.
"So? Pain is close to pleasure. Nearly the same."
The downside of a jeans was indeed the zipper, but she had factored that the layer of cloth between it and Sena would take care of that, but obviously it wasn't sufficient. Taking care of her toy was not one of her big points either, although she honestly tried hard most of the time if the object of her desire was no total moron.

But luckily, she could do something against it by gently grabbing the hands of Sena and leading them to the button of her jeans, even releasing the leg she had grabbed up to then. Her initial intention had just been to fuck Sena silly, don't even listen to her in detail while lording over her, but that they obviously so much in common made her want to know more about the Japanese.
"Want to talk about it? I mean, uh, only if you like."
The Blonde wasn't very good at expressing real emotions aside of desire, but curiosity sometimes simply killed the cat.
"Just thought you, uhm, maybe wanted to speak with someone who doesn't judge, eh, stuff in a negative way."
Anja shook her head slightly cause of her silly replies.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 am

"Haah..that's an interesting way to put it.." Sena would say as she heard Anja's words. Part of her really couldn't argue with what she was saying, she may have a point when it came down to it, but as of now, Sena would rather have comfort and pleasure over pain, though she wasn't really expecting that she would have much of a choice.

To her surprise though, Anja would gently grab her hands, leading them to the button on her jeans. Sena would hesitate for a second before slowly grinning, unbuttoning the girl's jeans before she would bring her hands down a bit, going to unzip them before she would hear Anja's words. Sena would stare up at her face, as much as she could make of it a bit before she would let out a little sigh.

"...Not much to talk about...Other than doing what I do..in the ring and before that, being the only thing that I can enjoy it seems...O-other than my piano...Not much room for me to think about who I do it to when I just have urges to satisfy..." Sena would say, thinking about the incident where she first discovered how far her urges went in the facility that she took part in for a while. All the while, she would tug lightly at the girl's loose jeans, glad that her facial expressions couldn't be made out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next