Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) Empty Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Wednesday, 3 AM:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHI3sZfVLxc:1rlqz8yd]Psycho - Dance[/url:1rlqz8yd]
Anja had been waiting patiently all night until her *special guest host* would arrive, alone and probably tired. She had listened to all kind of music from a portable device, waiting with the Psycho Dance until she would go to work. Ordinary, this kind of setup was in the rooms of AFW, but her host had a special souvenir Anja was keen on seeing again.

As a skilled and experienced burglar, most low defended houses held little defenses for her, given the time and space. And this house was no big difference, most important was that nobody would spot her and call the cops. Most burglars had something to hide and choose to wear black, but she had a jeans and a blue shirt on, with a funny Raven on the back to pose as a sleep over guest who had entered the balcony to get some fresh air.

Her victim was a pro wrestler in a raunchy league, people in the neighborhood would probably already hate her with a passion because she was such a dirty girl or gave a shit if someone entered her balcony as it was the normal route to go, and a kill switch would do the dirty work of depowering the alarms if her victim had invested in one. Matter of fact, she didn't want to steal anything material...

A plumber-like device with a diamond cutting blade dug deeper and deeper into the glass for a small hole which she could grab through and open the door. It was an expensive plaything, and Anja had got it especially for this little stunt.

Inside, the electricity was still cut, but would probably come soon to life back again. She entered the house, going directly for the bedroom where her victim would probably be sleeping. And waiting. Waiting for Anja to have her wrists tied to the available bedposts with soft but durable scarfs. It was pitch black in a corner of the room where she could wait until her little host would awake from the gentle restriction of movements.
"You know what Ravens like the most?"
She asked with a more or less loud whisper.
"They like to play."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) Empty Re: Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Hours before this time, Sena Iwakura had arrived back at her home after quite the long day. In her mind, all she was thinking of was getting a good deal of rest, not imagining anything out of the ordinary going to occur on that night. Just like normal, she would arrive home, get herself relaxed, get into her white bra and panties, and throw herself onto her bed. Another day passing being in the AFW company and another day trying to satisfy her desires as she always has.

"Haaaaah..is it really good that I came here?" She would say to herself, burying her face in her pillow for a few seconds before she would roll over onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. She couldn't deny that she's been loving every minute of her 'adventures' in the league, but it's left her with quite the stigma that she wasn't all that excited to have. In the end though, Sena would throw her worries aside as much as she could, closing her eyes and letting herself drift away.

As the hours went on, Sena being fast asleep would not noticed the skilled and stealthy intruder in her home as her wrists were tied up to her bedposts. To Anja's whisper, Sena would shuffle around a bit, her body tugging at the restraints which would cause her eyes to slowly open, awaking her from her slumber. She would go to stretch out, but would find her wrists tied to her bedposts, causing her eyes to widen a bit as she would look back and forth at them.

"Ah? What is...."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) Empty Re: Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm

The Blonde was a little surprised at how shocked Sena was from this little nightly visit, this scene was so familiar for her from her upbringing that she had some problem with the belief that somebody could not know this as a perfectly normal scene. The few psychiatric treatments she had received while in the care of authorities had all one in common, the view that the girl known as Karasu was an modified unstable personality, selectively *domesticated* to exhibit control over others and be a massive mark of herself with no room for failure. Interestingly, the natural traits of shy and reclusive Anja didn't mix very well with her conditioning, so results were indeed mixed when those different streaks of personality violently crashed in her mind.
"Surprising. I would have thought that AFW hardened one up for this little game, especially the hentai division. I was much younger than you when I was introduced to it..."

Anja meant no harm to her playmates, never. Most of her stable mates were nothing less than her sisters and BFFs, with Natalia being her more playful, less openly aggressive twin. From a certain point of view, those people were all she had, but she would never admit that openly without tying a condition to it. She left the chair she had been sitting on and knelt at the end of Sena's bed at her legs, putting both elbows on the bed and watching with sparkling interest at the tied girl.
"Quality scarves I selected for you, Sena-chan. Of course you're free to struggle against them, but I can tell you from experience that it's hopeless."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Sena had to strain her eyes quite a bit before they would finally get used to the pitch black room, able to discern from the body outline and the voice of who her captor was. "A...Anja?" Sena would let out, remembering the girl from the match she had with her back at the Hentai Blitz tournament. She remembered how intense that match got and she was just able to only slip out a victory in the match, remembering how close it was between the two..in more ways than one. But now here she was, her wrists tied to her own bed and the girl sitting there in her room.

"Huu~ If you wanted more you could have just asked." Sena would say as she heard the girl's words. Sena was quite hardened in the hentai aspect, but never to something like this. There wasn't many times where she would find herself helpless to someone else, and the only time she could remember such a thing was in her match with Natalia. "...Well how kind of you. I hope you don't mind me keeping them. Consider it a gift, from the loser to the winner." Sena would say, sticking her tongue out a little as she would indeed try to struggle out of her restraints.

She thought with her strength she would be able to pull her wrists free, but it seemed useless as her tugging was doing absolutely nothing for her. "Wow...you're serious.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:14 pm

"Sure, you can keep them. I figured that you would like this kind of a greeting from your *Sensual Assimilation* move. Alone the thought of this piece of art in a match makes me hot on the spot."
It was almost a funny kind of irony that a burglar knew better about restrains than most police officers, and she laughed silently about it, adding to her further lightening mood. The game of shadows and anticipation were close to her and gave her a nostalgic feeling. And on top of that, Sena's body was very alluring in that twilight.

Her eyes were looking for the ones of Sena, although it would probably be more of a hinting and guessing looking at the lighting conditions.
"I am asking you now. And spice our little meeting here with the thrill of surprise and unexpected conquest. Just asking you in a gym is so...mundane."
She gently grabbed an ankle of the girl on the bed, planting a soft kiss on it while her other hand wandered up at the same leg, projecting some gentle force to keep it in place and in control. A blooming testament to the gentle domination mostly resulting.
"More. I want more."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:42 pm

"Weeell..I'm quite used to being on the other end to be honest." Sena would say in response to Anja's words as she stared down at the girl, trying to take in as much of her as she could in the darkness of the room. It was quite hard getting a good look at her, but she could certainly discern her features. If it wasn't for her being tied up making it obvious, their differences in clothing would give quite the indication of who was in control of the situation. Again, quite the new experience for Sena.

"Hummm....well I guess you're right about that much.." Sena would let out, agreeing with her words about the difference in how it would be if she'd just approached her at the AFW facilities. In all honestly, Sena would have done the same thing if she had been on the other end, though she wondered if she could perform it so flawlessly like Anja did.

Soon though, she would feel the girl grab at her ankle, kissing it softly as she brought her hand up her leg. Sena would bite her lip after letting out a long breath at the feeling, going to move her leg in a reflex, finding Anja holding it in place. "Ah...looks like you're just going to take it then" Sena would say, joking at her situation as the girl clearly had dominance over her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Anja had thought so, it came as no surprise. Most girls in AFW had dominated a bunch of easy to excite high school or college girls, trained with famous people of all the people who had no time to really get out of themselves while they were busy every day, had made crappy music or lived in Siberia or any other secluded place. Although there was nothing wrong with that, it made them big fishes in small ponds, whereas Natalia and Anja had been small fishes in a big pond for a long time.
"I am actually doing you a favor then. You are better as top when you were bottom for a time. Just ask Natty."
Although she would never admit it, Natalia the dream was at least on pair with her abilities, maybe even better in sensual affairs but certainly worse in the hardcore department.

She let go of the Ankle of Sena, changed hands and put her other hands both on the knees of her *victim*, still pressing them down while her fingers would slowly work upward, celebrating every inch while she was slowly crawling on the bed, speaking seductively.
"Anxious of how it will go on? I bet you are, and I am too. Imagining how you will try to bend and twist to avoid my touch..."
Being the bottom was to enjoy the abuse and tease, therefore she had chosen *Enjoy the Abuse* as her hentai theme song, to show the duality of the game they were playing.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:25 pm

"Natty?...Oh her...Well I'll take your word for it." Sena would say in response to Anja, tugging at her restraints one more time in a vain effort. She really was all Anja's at this moment. The girl had played out everything to perfection and Sena found herself captured in her own home by the girl. Something about it was quite exciting for Sena, but she also had a slight amount of nervousness, only really knowing what it's like to dominate others in this way. The other way around was definitely something she wasn't accustomed to, although she didn't know of Anja's past.

"I am...interested in seeing what you'll do. Though if I find a way to get free, I'll turn this right around on you." Sena would say, almost trying to give herself false confidence in that she could do such a thing as she looked down at Anja. As the girl started crawling up her, feeling her fingers slowly working upwards her bare legs, keeping them down as she did, Sena couldn't help but shiver a couple times, her body writhing around a bit in reaction to the girl's touch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 pm

"If. If you find a way. But let's be honest shall we? I don't think you will be able to resist the sweet seduction of submission, at least not tonight."
The Blonde was giggling a little bit at the defiance of Sena, although her shivering already betrayed her.

After her hands were finally arriving at the end of the Japanese's dreamy legs until her elbows were now holding the legs down, she laid herself down between the legs to torture Sena with soft kisses to the inner tights while her hands wanderer further up, playing with the belly button and the abs and some teasing touching at the bra.
"I'll take my time with you. It's no ring, we have lots of time."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:10 pm

"Huu~? You seem pretty confident in that. How long have you been planning this out?" Sena would say, genuinely interested in the answer as she heard Anja's giggling. She didn't want to admit that the girl had her pretty good and that it would be nearly impossible for her to break out, so she had changed the subject, though actually meaning the question.

"Mn..gh.." Feeling Anja's kisses on her inner thighs, her body would writhe around a bit more, squirming just slightly in her restraints, added on by the girl's wandering hands that were making their way up her body. She would feel them smooth over her abs and belly button before she would see the teasing touches on her bra, causing her to let out a shuddering breath, arching her body slightly from the sensations and the girl's touch.

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next