Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:37 am

Rei took the time to rest too with a big dumb smile on her like the one she always has. during tat resting period, she took notice to the sounds that Hikaru and Chigusa were making. The girl was curious and turned her head away just for a second but, turned back slowly as she heard Megumi's threat to her. Rei's eyes would widen as Megumi's hands would come at her breasts. The purple haired idol cried out loudly as Megumi manipulated and tortured her breasts causing her great pain to jolt through her body. She would growl and retaliate by grabbing Megumi's breasts and squeezing them back as well but, rather than pinching her nipples she just squeezed them as hard as she could.

"And so it does..." Rei said agreeing with Megumi as she winced in pain.

Hikaru giggled as Chigusa had difficulty swallowing all of her cum and grinned as she rubbed her cum over her body. The girl got of Chigusa and lay beside her before cuddling with her as she entangled her legs with hers and wrapped her arms around Chigusa's neck before giving the other girl kiss. However, she stuck out her tongue and made a little bleh sound as she indirectly tasted some of her own cum.

"So what do you wanna do now?" Hikaru said as she rubbed noses with her playmate.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Seeing Rei cry out and moan in pain brought great pleasure to Megumi, who wanted to punish this girl for her insolence, unfortunately, Rei counterattacked just as quickly, grabbing Megumi's breasts as well and squeezing them. Megumi groaned in pain and pleasure, arching her back slightly and moaning as her nipples hardened once more and pressed into Rei's palms. She licked her lips, looking up at Rei with a mixture of desire and determination, before squeezing down hard and trying to push Rei onto her back while sitting back up.

"You're not used to this, are you Rei?" Megumi taunted, "Just you wait. I'll teach you how to really dominate someone, and you'll be lost in a world of pleasure!"

Chigusa felt Hikaru lying down beside her and pulling her in, responding to Hikaru's kiss by kissing the girl back. She pressed her head against Hikaru's shoulder, breathing in the girl's sweet scent while rubbing her body and especially breasts up against Hikaru.

"...More," Chigusa said softly, "I want you to do more dirty things to me... Fuck me until I forget Megumi, please..." She leaned her head in against Hikaru, hiding her face, which was both blushing from shame and sad from being abandoned like this.

Last edited by 265 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Rei grimaced as she was indeed inexpierenced, the way Megumi blatantly made her cheeks flush with embarassment. She had one eye open as Megumi's fingers continued to torture her breasts. However, before she had any chance to reply to her opponent's comment, the purple haired girl found her back was on the mattress. Looking up at the brunette as she found her sitting up. Rei cursed under her breath through her teeth as she saw that expression on Megumi's face that said she was better than her and it drove her crazy. Rei was flustered as she struggled desperately to capture the other girl's wrists while her cheeks burned with embarrassment and frustration.

"Screw you!" Rei retorted closing her eyes as she wriggled on the mattress, "I won't let it happen!"

"Alright... Chigusa...you asked for it..."

Hikaru smiled at Chigusa's comment by rolling ontop of her pinning down her wrists above her head as she would kiss Chigusa's mouth full heartedly. She wanted ravish Chigusa's mouth until she felt her entire body begin to relax under hers. Next, Hikaru, still pinning Chigusa's wrists down, leaned down and began sucking Chigusa's left nipple. She would suck on the idol's tit hard as her tongue would swirl around it. Hikaru would open her mouth as wide as she could and sucked harder before closing her mouth and biting Chigusa's nipple harshly. Hikaru had a feeling Chigusa would like it and wouldn't mind her getting rougher with her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:09 am

Megumi's face broke into a grin when she forced Rei onto her back. The girl was struggling, but she wasn't going to get anywhere, not if Megumi had anything to say about it. Megumi leaned down, her hands pressing into Rei's breasts while trying to use her body and shoulders to pin down Rei's legs. She tried to spread them open as well, so Rei's sex would be rubbing up against Megumi's body. The idol licked her lips, before leaning down and licking Rei's cheek.

"You taste good Rei," Megumi said, "I let you have some fun, but now it's my turn. Try to bear it, ok?"

With that, Megumi's hands pinched Rei's nipples and pulled upwards, stretching them and torturing the girl's breasts. The idol leaned down and bit Rei's neck hard, enough to leave red teeth marks, and then slowly moved down to her shoulders and up to her ear, biting Rei all over. Megumi was going for more pain than pleasure now. She wasn't happy that Rei managed to make her cum like that, and she was going to punish the girl for it. One of her hands reached down and cupped Rei's sex, teasing it with her fingers, trying to get her clit out from it's hood.

Chigusa moaned as she surrendered herself to Hikaru. She was hurt by Megumi's betrayal, so hurt she was willing to let someone else take away the pain in the least honorable way possible. Hikaru's tongue entered and thrashed about her mouth, making the idol moan some more before she lost the will to fight back and went limp in Hikaru's arms. Then Hikaru reached down and began sucking on Chigusa's tits, licking the fleshy nubs and suckling on them, making the idol moan out in pain and pleasure from the roughness. Then Hikaru bit down, making Chigusa cry out in pain. The idol's toes curled from the pain and pleasure and humiliation, and she loved it.

"Ahh! H-hikaru!" Chigusa moaned. She lifted her breast and pushed it against Hikaru's face, telling her to continue.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:13 am

"Get off!" Rei growled as Megumi pinned her down but, let out a whimper as she felt her own sex rub up and down the other woman's body. The girl groaned from the sensation but, looked up at Megumi's face shuddering as she saw the other girl lick her lips hungrily as it foreshadowed her humiliation. "Noo....Noo... get away..." Rei whined as she turned her head but, gasped feeling Megumi's tongue on her cheek, the girl was in a state of shock of feeling the other girl's warm moist tongue on her face.Giving out an audible cry as Megumi tortured her breasts. It caused her to moan and whine but, that turned into a loud moan as she felt the brunette's teeth sink into her neck causing her to wince in pain but, strangely found it pleasurable especially went Megumi went to her ear.

"ahh!" The girl winced closing one of her emerald eyes, her heart pounding as she was left panting while the other girl began fondle her womanhood. "I won't let you take me like this!"

Rei shut her eyes tight trying her best not to get excited by Megumi's fingers teasing her down there but, it was no use. Rei's sex would eventually get very wet and her clit would peak over revealing itself to Megumi's fingers.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5