Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital...

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital... Empty Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital...

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Hours after her match,Carol would wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself in the hospital. Was she so injured? As soon as she tried to stand up,she felt a terrible pain in her entire body. That would force her to back off and lay on the bed again. She then remembered what happened. She confessed her love to Chigusa. But she doesnt remember anything else. What did Chigusa say? Well,Maybe she will have to wait until she sees her again...

" Damn...What should I do now?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital... Empty Re: Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital...

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Chigusa had finally found time to visit Carol in the hospital. It was nearly a day after the match, and Chigusa had been held up at the voice acting studio.

"Drake is a sadistic bastard," Chigusa thought. Drake was her manager, an American tycoon who had bought into Japanese entertainment. The day after his main charge had a grueling wrestling match, he forced her to go and re-record one of the songs in her new album. Evidently, the recording had been a disaster, as Chigusa was still hurting a little from the match and was too tired to perform at her best. Singing was hard work!

Chigusa went up to the receptionist, asking for Carol's room number. The receptionist told her. Chigusa thanked the receptionist and headed for the elevator. She was lucky that there was an empty one right as he arrived, quickly getting in as the doors closed. She looked at the bouquet in her right hand, and the box of "Get Well Soon" chocolates in her left. She took off her sunglasses, feeling no need to hide her identity now that she was not in public anymore. She thought of shedding the trenchcoat she wore too, since it was very hot, but decided against it.

The elevator reached the third floor. Chigusa got out and found Carol's room, room 311. Luckily for both of them it was a private ward with only one occupant, allowing total privacy. Chigusa knocked on the door.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital... Empty Re: Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital...

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 pm

"Who is it?" Carol weakly said as she heard the knocking. Who could it be? Maybe a nurse had come to ask her for an autograph. She couldnt be sure. So she made a great effort to stand up and go to the door,wearing a white robe that the hospital gave her. She salowly opened the door,and her eyes widened as she saw who was it.

"Chi-Chigusa?!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:13 pm

"Shh! Not so loudly!" Chigusa said. She pushed Carol into the room and locked the door behind her.

"Whew, that was close!" Chigusa said, "I seriously thought someone would recognize me, then all hell would break loose."
She noticed Carol standing in shock in a white robe. "Carol, that are you doing out of bed?" Chigusa said, helping Carol back into the bed. "I know from personal experience that you should not be walking around. When you pass out from exhaustion, you need to rest for at least three days."

"Oh yes, I brought you some flowers," Chigusa said, "I'll put them in the vase later. And I got you some chocolate as well, freshly made from this really nice specialty store!" She handed Carol the box of chocolates.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 am

A tear came down Carol's face. It was Chigusa! She just couldnt believe what was happening. The girl she likes was standing on the door,with flowers and chocolates. What could be better? Carol strongly hugged the purple haired girl,really happy. She sat down on the bed and invited Chigusa to sit as well.

"What are you doing here,Chigusa?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:01 am

"I'm here to see you of course!" Chigusa said, "I feel guilty for what I did to you yesterday, I went too far."

Chigusa got up from her seat. "Please forgive me!" Chigusa said, bowing deeply in the Japanese style.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:15 am

Carol laughed weakly at the other girl. "You havent to feel guilty about that! It was a match,after all!" Carol said with a big smile in her face. It wasnt neccesary to apologise. It's not like Carol to feel any grudges after a match,and this time wont be the exception. She put her hand on Chigusa's shoulder and asks her to sit again.

"You dont have to apologise,Chigusa. Come sit beside of me. Lets talk for a while...."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:27 am

"Sure!" Chigusa said, happy that Carol was so understanding. She sat beside Carol, in a small bedside chair.

"I've been wondering Carol, AFW attracts such a mixed bunch of people. You've got your celebrities like us, and then you've got girls that are barely out of high school. I saw this poster advertising some girl named Shizuka Suyuki, and from her looks she can't be over sixteen!" Chigusa said, "I digress. I just want to know what brought you here, of all places. Why wrestling?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:40 am

"Well.......To be honest...Maybe it was what happened that day...." Carol said and let out a sigh,remembering that day...The day she started to show interest in wrestling. A highly detailed flashback came across Carol's mind. Then she started to talk,just after another sigh.

"Kind of 2 or 3 years ago,I was playing a concert....Then,coming out of nowhere,a guy jumped onto the scenario and tried to hug me,kiss me,or whatever. Then...I broke my guitar on his head,instantly knocking him out. I thought my career was over. But then,everybody started to cheer me. Since then,I looked for some place where I could use my guitar and my own strength to satisfy my fans' violce thirst...And here I am...But it looks like everyone in this league uses me as their practice doll...everybody always defeats me....."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:37 am

"Ah, so that's why you swing that guitar around in every single one of your matches," Chigusa said, "Well, I'm glad that you didn't use that in our match. That would've hurt a lot."

Chigusa then placed her hand on Carol's, then picked it up , holding it gently. "Let me tell you a story. When I first started wrestling, I was often beaten as well. I remember my first match. It was against one of the most experienced wrestlers in my first league, a heel, and a submission master. Needless to say, I lost badly. It was really humiliating. She forced me to submit to one of her most flamboyant and erotic moves." Chigusa's face turned slightly red as she remembered her embarassment.

"But the story has a happy ending! I managed to defeat her a few months later, after I got some experience. What you need the most is experience in the ring, fighting more difficult opponents. You might lose some, but eventually you'll start winning," Chigusa said, "I'll give you a tip too. Do not let yourself get hit, ever! Getting hit will only weaken you. When you can, dodge your opponent's attacks."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next