Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:23 am

Rei felt encouraged by Megumi's desire for more that she decided to get a little more, shall we say, dominant? Rei would stop with her groping of her breasts as she would her arms under Megumi's legs. Pulling her mouth away from Megumi's sex she lifted Megumi's lower half of the bed as she re entered the bed on her knees folding Megumi in half as she would push down her legs spreading Megumi wide open.Her legs would hold down Megumi's arms to the mattress as she spread her open. Rei would smirk down at Megumi as she had let down her guard.

"You said more....right?" Rei said innocently reaching for something as Megumi would hear a familiar buzzing sound. She would give Megumi the widest grin before licking Megumi's sex which was dripping in anticipation. However, by the way she was looking at Megumi's bum hole, it didn't appear her sex she was aiming for.

Hikaru obligied grinding her harder and harder and bending back Chigusa' leg a bit farther back knowing the girl had pretty flexible legs, she wasn't in danger of harming her.

"Haaa... Haaa..." Hikaru began to pant, the girl's cheeks were flushing too not as much as Hikaru's but, too some degree.

She arched her back as well starting to feel the desire in her loins begin to overcome her. She wasn't ready to cum just yet but, she could feel it creeping up just beyond the corner as her sex became wet with precum. Hikaru monaed feeling their sexes began to make a squishing sound, she couldn't tell if it was just her but, it felt fantastic. The warm sticky, slippery moisture that coated their sexes. Hikaru began loosing herself as well, as she began taking heavier and quicker breaths not able to restrain herself anymore.

She pressed down father down on chigusa's legs and leaned forward with her weight behind her grinding down faster then ever thanks to the lubrication between their legs. Hikaru would manged to sneak a mouth to mouth kiss with Chigusa just for a few moments before getting back to business. As she broke the kiss, she whipsers between breaths.

"Do you submit yourself to me now Chigusa?" Hikaru said a she went back to grinding.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:39 am

Megumi felt Rei pushing upwards on her legs as she got folded over on the bed, her mind too hazy with pleasure to figure out exactly what was going on. It cleared a little when Rei stopped her licking and the burning feeling in her loins subsided somewhat. Megumi looked up, seeing Rei holding her legs down and her body folded over in such a sexy and submissive position. She tried to push up, but found her arms trapped and her legs pinned down and spread wide open, her glistening sex shining and dripping a little in the light. Megumi blushed, looking away from Rei.

"You've got me in this position..." Megumi murmured. She heard the buzzing of the vibrator. "Ok, now that's not fair. You have to use your mouth Rei!" She didn't realize that not only was Rei not going to lick her sex, she wasn't aiming for it at all...

Chigusa's moans of pleasure got louder and more high pitched as Hikaru ground down on her sex, signalling how close the idol was to an orgasm. Sex on sex tribbing was always a massive turn-on for Chigusa, and her sex was sensitive enough that she never lasted too long in these tight situations. The lubrication helped with the friction as Hikaru's sex lips mashed with her own and hugged her clit, pulling at it and squishing it and making Chigusa moan every time she moved. Chigusa matched Hikaru's movements, her own hips humping upwards at Hikaru's sex with reckless abandon as well.

"Mmm! I-I'm gonna cum!" Chigusa moaned, "Yes Hikaru-sama! I submit. I'm cumming!" Chigusa closed her mouth and eyes, before gasping out in pleasure, "Ahhhhh!" Her body tensed up for a moment, pressing tightly against Hikaru's as Chigusa came, a spurt of her sex juices shooting out from between them and coating the hospital floor. "Ahhh... ah. hah..." Chigusa panted as her orgasm subsided, "hah... you made me squirt... ohh...."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 am

Rei smiled cheerfully, "Oh.... don't worry, I plan on licking up every drop of your cum Megumi. This is for... somewhere else..."

While Megumi would quickly figure that out, Rei placed one hand firmly between Megumi's groin and thigh having some leverage as she knew there would be a lot of struggling. Rei using her free hand would spin the egg vibrator in the palm of her hand as it pointed down. Smiling as she would slowly and almost mockingly stare into Megumi's eyes as she watched descend inch by inch into her butthole. Rei would laugh getting revenge for earlier whens she tried to use it on her earlier. Being a serious cosplayer, Rei takes her role very seriously. When she's wearing a sailor mars outfit, she just doesn't look like her she is her! Rei would indeed be lying if she said she nver played a villain before. Rei licked her lips, looking down at Megumi delectably.

"Who's the bitch now Megumi?" She would ask as she make the plunge inserting the vibrator in, twisting it like a drill as it slowly went deeper and deeper.

Despite what transpired earlier, Rei was actually having a lot of fun, In the ring, she felt a lot of sexual frustration and angry lust between them. A lot of sexual tension it felt good to be able to work it out here like this.

Feeling Chigusa's sex submitting to her own as she felt it pulse and convulge right before Chigusa announced her surrender. Hikaru let out a groan as she felt Chigusa cum very hard agaisnt her sex feeling the warm liquid gush out of her and onto her own. She panted as her sex was now covered in her opponent's juices. Smiling at that she had made Chigusa squirt quite a bit, she leaned over toward Chigusa still heavy with breath. "I did in deed.... but, you din't make me yet... and you got my sex all wet..... would you care to lick it up for me...since you lost the trib and submitted to me..."

Hikaru leaned in like a cat stalking her prey with a cool and calm composure as she kissed Megumi's mouth pleasently before kissing her nose, "Please...."

Last edited by 863 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:44 am

Megumi looked up in confusion for a moment, before suddenly realizing where Rei meant. "Oh no you won't," Megumi said, trying harder now to break out, but Rei had her held down quite firmly. "No, stop that! You don't want to do this Rei! I swear I will make you regret it!" But of course Rei did not stop. The girl gave a very good evil laugh, as the vibrator slowly descended down lower and lower until Megumi felt the vibrations on her asshole. "Oh god! I swear I'm gonna get you for this!" Megumi wailed as the vibrator penetrated her butthole slowly as Rei twisted it in, Megumi's cries of anger turning into wails and whimpers of pleasure as her asshole got violated. It went deeper and deeper, vibrating and buzzing against Megumi's insides, making her wail in pleasure. Her sex twitched, getting noticably wetter. Megumi wasn't sure she liked this feeling; it was pleasurable and painful and humiliating and exhilarating at the same time. She didn't know if she could handle this.

After Chigusa's orgasm, Hikaru leaned in and kissed the idol once more, showing gentle dominance. Chigusa moaned, her sex spasming a little bit more as the orgasm subsided. "Ahh..." she moaned. She looked up at Hikaru. "Yes... I lost..." she said, "I'll service you Hikaru-sama." She lay back, lying down onto her back as she waited for Hikaru to straddle her face and use her mouth as a sex toy to get off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Rei grinned as she slowly removed it from Megumi's but just to push it in deeper. "Hehhe.... is it painful? Does it feel good to be dominated by someone you defeated? must be embarrassing, no?"

Rei suddenly turned red with delight having this much control of Megumi, she would pull out the machine a bit before driving it back in, harder than earlier. Her hand would let go of the vibrator as it would stay in Megumi's ass as her fingers would trail down her sex rubbing against it gently to tease Megumi as she would suddenly pinch the girl's clit hard. "Hmm... I'm looking forward to it... Megumi... that's why I'm doing this... so you will..." Rei said as she grinned revealing her true intentions, "Of course seeing you at my mercy was also an interesting experience...."

Rei stuck out her tongue and would lean over to get around the vibrator and lick the girl's sex while she began pinching Megumi's sex, her other hand held Megumi down and not to mention the vibrator which was sticking out of her bottom. Rei knew Megumi wouldn't be able to hold it in for long, she had down almost everything in the book to stimulate her.

"Now... Megumi.... cum for me...." Rei ordered between licks. "And know that I dominated you..."

"Heheh...Alright... now...stay still..." Hikaru ordered.

Hikaru would slowly climb ontop of Chigusa mounting her face pressing her sex pressing Chigusa's mouth with her sex lips. Hikaru gigled at the sensation as she would rub her sex against Chigusa's face wiping the excess of a mixture of their juices onto Chigusa's face. Before grabbing a handful of her purple hair and would press Chigusa's mouth agaisnt her sex. Grinding her sex against Chigusa's lips again almost tauntingly so she would be able to endure it.

"Now...lick...me ...." Hikaru said licking her lips.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:15 pm

The feeling of Rei taking out the vibrator only to plunge it in deeper was even worse than if the girl just left it in there. Megumi let out a wail every time she felt it pierce her butthole and plunge in deep into her insides, so deep she could feel the vibrations throughout her hips. It hurt and yet it felt so good. She didn't even fight back against Rei anymore, looking up at the girl with wettening eyes as she moaned like a bitch.

"I'm going... to destroy you..." Megumi said between moans, "And... you'll wish... you never did this!" Megumi lost control for a moment, screaming in pleasure as Rei plunged the vibrator in deep again. She barely held back her orgasm. Rei teased Megumi's dripping wet sex for a moment, before pinching her clit. Megumi's eyes widened as she screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Rei licked at her dripping sex, each time eliciting a small whimper.

"Oh god... o-oh god!" Megumi wailed, "I'm gonna cum! No NO!" She gritted her teeth, before opening her mouth in a wail. "I'm cumming! AHHHH!" Her sex squirted her girl up upwards, splashing over Rei's face. Megumi wailed, her orgasm drawn out by the vibrator, bucking and cumming for a few moments before falling down, panting weakly, totally drained by that orgasm.

Chigusa moaned as Hikaru mounted her, spreading her leg wide and pressing her sex down on the idol's soft lips. She whimpered in embarrassment as Hikaru ground down on her face, smearing the girl's sex juices all over her mouth and nose and cheeks, showing her complete domination. Chigusa raised her hands, grabbing onto Hikaru's hips, before obediently sticking out her tongue and licking Hikaru's sex. She started slowly, licking around the girl's sex to clean off the juices and drinking them all down, before going in and licking in between Hikaru's slit. She began to eat the girl out, her tongue pushing against Hikaru's sex and rubbing along it's length before pulling back and licking the girl's clit, then sucking on it. Her eyes looked up to see Hikaru's face, to see if she liked it.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:28 am

Rei grinned as Megumi threatened her saying she would have wished she would have never have done this but, she would begged to differ. Seeing Megumi like this was beyond her imagination, she was rather pleased with being able to reduce Megumi to this state despite the nature of it being a little underhanded. Rei watched Megumi screaming, moaning and crying all at the same time completely at her mercy, the purple haired girl would watch intently as her wildest fantasies had manifested themselves and unfolded before her very eyes.

"Yes.... Yes~!" Rei said as Megumi came onto her face as she felt the girl's cum shoot up onto her face though most of it splashed into her mouth. Rei held Megumi up a bit so her cum would come drooling down the brunette's body and slide down bewtween her breasts and down her neck towards her face. Smiling, she released her opponent letting her go. Seeing Megumi pant and lay there broken even more so then she was, she knew that the debt was paid. Her eyes looked down at her fallen foe, the girl who defeated and dominated her with a sinister chuckle in triumph of her conquest as she removed the vibrator from Megumi's ass turning it off.

"Well... it looks like I am the victor this time Megumi... now just lay there. Yes! Just like that! I want to collect my prize with that priceless defeated look on your face..." Rei would smirk as she wiped her cheek with her hand and then licked her fingers clean.

She would slowly remove Megumi's stockings flinging them away as she would spread apart her legs before licking Rei's sex clean with her tongue as gently as she could if Megumi would let her but, she doubted Megumi was dumb enough to attack her while she was that tired or she had the will to be able to attack while in that condition. After, she was done, she would begin to likc the trail she completed earlier as her tongue made a straight line down to between Megumi's breasts. Rei then fully removed Megumi's bra (If it wasn't fully removed already). Pinning Megumi's arms down against the matress Rei would grapevine the now completely naked Megumi Muto to the bed pressing her body down against hers as she would lick the other girl's face ravenously.

Rei would pant haughtly, her tongue dropping out of her mouth wet with a mixture of saliva and cum, her eyes hidden by her bangs as she would lick Megumi's cheek mindlessly lost in a state of lust.

Hikaru was definitely pleased with how Chigusa used her tongue, she gave a shudder as Chigusa came to her clit making her moan out loud. The girl could tell she had a lot of practice but, she hazard a guess it was with Megumi.

"UGhh... you're really good a t this aren't you?" Hikaru would say between breaths as she experienced Chigusa's tongue to her fullest. She let out another long and wailing moan as she was left panting unable to hold onto her orgasm for much longer.

"Chigusa..chan... don't stop... I'm almost there..." She said in a higher pitched voice as she gaped open her mouth groaning in sheer pleasure.

She began feverishly panting and would rock back and fourth unintentionally as she felt her sex began pulse and convulse on the edge of ultimate ecstasy.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:41 am

Megumi came so much that her pussy juices wound up splashing all over her as well, dripping down from her sex all over her body and pooling on her chest, between her breasts. When Rei let go, Megumi flopped down, exhausted. She had never been made to cum from her butt before. The feeling was intense, even more so and being forced to cum from regular sex. Megumi panted, trying to catch her breath and recover a bit. Her legs were all numb from the treatment Rei gave her, her eyes unfocused as she was in a daze. Megumi swallowed hard, trying to get her brain and body working again, and trying to fight back this extremely hot feeling bubbling in her body.

But Rei would have none of it. Megumi soon felt Rei's tongue lapping at her pussy again, making the idol moan as Rei licked her where she was all sensitive and cleaned her shameful parts up. Rei stripped Megumi naked, taking off the sexy stockings and garterbelt, and removing Megumi's bra fully. The idol moaned as Rei pinned her down and grapevined her legs, putting their bodies in such a close and tight embrace. Rei licked Megumi all over her face, the idol shifting around uncomfortably as Rei tasted her all over.

"Ohhh stop! I'm gonna get you for this..."

Chigusa licked Hikaru's sex with all her skill, most of which was obtained from numerous nights spent servicing Megumi. Hikaru was certainly feeling it and making it known as she moaned and was brought closer and closer to her inevitable orgasm. Chigusa wanted to work her up to a fever pitch, make this one completely unforgettable. She dug her face in, her tongue probing in deep as she sucked on Hikaru's little clit, teasing it with her teeth and trying to bring the blue-haired beauty to an explosive release!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Satisfied with her thorough humiliation of Megumi, she would kiss her on the lips before smirking triumphantly. As she would rub her cheek gingerly with her own before giggling into Megumi's ear.

"Hmm... you are, are you?" Rei said in a playful mood as she found Megumi's threats to be cute at best.

The violet haired woman would sit up and put her hands on her hips as she sat on Megumi's stomach as she straddled the other woman's sides. Grinning wide as she looked down at Megumi with a conceited and cocky look on her face. The girl looked down at Megumi's naked body as she would take off her unbotten pajama top and tossed it away. Now both of them were naked and covered in each other's juices and saliva.

"Well... Megumi since you gave me the chance to recover. I'll do the same and you can seek you're revenge when you're recovered." Rei said with a gentler smile, "But, don't keep me waiting too long..."

Rei giggled wagging her finger as she gave a sigh taking some time to relax as well.

Hikaru grunted as she felt Chigusa's mouth on her clit a she sucked it skillfully. Her entire body shivered with great excitement, unable to draw breath as Chigusa' mouth left her breathless causing her head to spiral out of control. She let out a loud audible moan as it grew to a higher pitch as Chigusa bit down on her lit making her eyes shoot open with ecstasy.

"Ohhh...-Ahhh!!!" Hikaru would cry.

The rush of her climax made her release her cum all over and into Chigusa's pretty little mouth. There was so much of it that some would drip down the corner of her lips. Hikaru's face reddened as she would be left panting and left in a lethargic state unable to move or say anything. Her sex was coated with the warm feminine liquids as she would softly remove her sex from the girl's mouth. There were no words to describe what had just transpired as Chigusa was indeed so very skilled with her mouth. Hikaru would then collapse to her side, drained from that orgasm.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Megumi groaned a little when Rei sat up on her body and lorded over her domination of Megumi for the past few minutes. Nevermind that Megumi practically let her dominate, so she didn't feel too bad that Megumi came to claim her only a day after completely defeating her. Of course, withe the way the silly cosplay idol was rubbing it in, Megumi decided only the most harsh of punishments would satisfy her. She rested though and let Rei sit on top of her. Looking up, she saw Rei's sexy nude body perched on her stomach, the girl's smaller but perky boobs sticking straight up from arousal. Megumi decided to attack those next.

"You think you actually beat me?" Megumi asked, "That was just part of the service you owed me. Now this is where the real fun starts!"

Megumi's hands shot up and grabbed Rei's breasts, each hand sinking in to the girl's tits. She groped them for a second, before her fingers grabbed onto Rei's nipples and pinched them tightly, twisting a little bit to add to the pleasurable agony. Megumi laughed, twisting and squeezing as she tried to overwhelm Rei quickly.

Chigusa felt Hikaru's climax all over her face as the girl released her girl cum and splashed it all into Chigusa's mouth. The idol moaned as well, the overwhelming smell of Hikaru's arousal and the helpless feeling of domination turning on the idol so much that she almost came again from making Hikaru cum. Hikaru removed her sex from Chigusa's face, the idol coughing slightly from how much cum she was forced to drink, and fell down by Chigusa's side. Chigusa raised a hand, wiping the girl cum off her face, and turning to Hikaru, before wiping her hand on Hikaru's sexy body.

Last edited by 265 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next