Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:30 am

"AAaaaaaAAAAhhh~" Rei cried as the girl began pinching her nipples and started to pull them up causing her to squirm as she did so. The girl opened one eye as she looked up at Rei as her legs shifted and squirmed against the blankets as she kicked them away as Megumi still sat right ontop of her. Rei wasn't trying to buck the other girl but, it was hard to keep still with her nipples being pinched. Although Rei was willing and unafraid of doing these acts, she was not experienced in them.

After Megumi complimented her breasts, Rei flushed as she spoke of how she got wet in the ring when her opponent pinned her in such a way. Rei growled in response as that hurt her pride a bit. "Sh-shut up...Ahhhh!" She said as her nipples were pulled once again as she squirmed on her back.

"Yes... you can try....to pay me back for humiliating you in the ring last night. Try being the key term here." Hikaru smiled ignoring the fact that Rei was making so much noise as she stood up prodding Chigusa to stand up as well before pinning her against the hospital room wall as she kissed her mouth firmly. Pressing her breasts against Chigusa's as she squatted down a little to keep at her height. Pinning her down with her body, she would break the kiss and use her tongue to give Chigusa's face a familiar lick.

"Hmpf..." Hikaru would say as she stared into Chigusa's eyes with a playful glare, daring her to try and make a move.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:47 am

"Mmm, you're starting to fight back," Megumi said, "I like that. It's too boring if you just lie there and take it Rei." She leaned down low, smiling mischeviously at Rei. "Tell me, is it just domination from anyone that turns you on? Or is it just from me? I'd be really flattered if it was just from me."

She leaned in and gently kissed Rei's sweet lips, kissing her a few times, before straightening back up. She leaned back a little bit, letting her own breasts thrust out a little bit. "Unbutton my blouse Rei," she commanded. Her hands left Rei's breasts as she waited for the girl to undress her, wanting to show her domination by making Rei do all the work for her.

Chigusa stood up after Hikaru essentially pulled her to her feet, then pushed her back and pinned her against the wall, kissing her deeply. The shorter idol was getting completely ravished, not fighting back at all as Hikaru pushed up against her breast to breast and mouth to mouth. Then Hikaru broke the kiss and licked her cheek once more, making Chigusa squirm as she was reminded of how Hikaru almost got her to submit.

"Y-you're not getting the better of me so easily!" Chigusa said, as she started to push back, twisting her body from side to side underneath Hikaru's as she put up some token struggling to try and weaken Hikaru's domination.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:34 am

Rei looked up at Megumi mystified by the question, "I don't really know... But, I think its just you cause back at wrestle angels I secretly loved to hate you and hated to love you..."

Rei kissed her back and bit her bottom lip a little when she pulled back up, looking up at the other girl with a devious grin. As Megumi sat on top of her, she would defy her order and scoffed as she laughed. The girl shook her head and would reply in a threatening voice.

"Make me Megumi... you haven't house broken me yet... and I don't think you can..." Rei said with a smug smile as she looked up at her.

Hikaru smiled feeling Chigusa's resisting her as she licked her neck, snickering in a mocking way as she overpowered her whispering in her ear. "Will it be as easy as last time... oh how you begged..."

Hikaru got a bit cocky and pinned Chigusa's wrsist with one arm as the other one lifted up her chin up turning it side toside, "You're actually very pretty..." Hikaru said, "Did I ever say that?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 am

"How... poetic," Megumi said, smiling back down at Rei. "I guess I am flattered after all."

However, when Rei refused to remove Megumi's clothes for her, the idol's smile turned into a frown. "Oh? You want me to really break you before you would obey me? Well, you asked for it," Megumi said. She slipped off of Rei, and then off the bed. Then she removed her skirt and her top, dressed now in a sexy lacy garterbelt with matching panties and bra, and long white stockings. She reached into her purse, and pulled out a small object.

"This will help you loosen up a bit," Megumi said insidiously, as she got back on the bed. Her hand grabbed Rei's pants roughly and yanked down hard, trying to pull Rei's pants down and expose her sex. Then Megumi would press the egg vibrator up against Rei's pussy and turn it on, holding it in while she let it pleasure Rei, pressing it especially tightly against her clit to add to the pleasure.

Chigusa meanwhile was moaning as Hikaru took control of her and licked her neck. The licking was really getting to Chigusa, as it felt humiliating and yet arousing as she got dominated. Hikaru tried to hold her wrists down with one hand, while the other grabbed her chin and twisted her head aside. The compliment made Chigusa blush.

"I'm glad you think so," Chigusa said, "But you aren't going to take advantage of me so easily!" She would try and pull her hand out from Hikaru's grip, before attempting to grab her arms and pull them aside, pushing forward with her bust and pressing up against Hikaru!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Rei grinned as she prepared for Megumi's attack as she pulled up her head to find Megumi had gotten off her and started stripping much to her pleasure. Looking up at the girl staring up at her as she wore only her undergarments, the garter belt and the white long stockings were a nice touch too. Her wide grin faded when Megumi pulled something out of her purse.

"Wh-what is that?" Rei asked as she suddenly became afraid as the dominant girl pulled down her pants. "Uahhh!"

Rei lay on the hospital mattress, her bed sheets crumpled up, her pajamas burst open and her pants pulled down past her knees. Looking up at Megumi with a look of fear and anticipation. Her eyes widened as she heard the hum of the device that Megumi held in her hand as it was pressed against her raw sex. "Uhhhhaaaaaahhh!!!" Rei screeched as she felt the vibrations drill through her sex as every little hum made her entire body shake and shiver with excitement. Feeling the cold touch of her egg beater against her warm sex didn't help her either especilally since Megumi grinded down on her clit. It only took Rei a few moments before she endured as much as she could take immediately twisting her body as her left hand clawed at her bed sheets over her right shoulder as she twisted her body turning around while trying to crawl away on all fours from Megumi unable to with stand anymore. However, her pants which binded her legs restricted her from moving very fast.

Hikaru grinned at Megumi's challlenge as the other's girl's wrists slipped through her fingers. The girl blushed as her arms were spread apart brining both of them closer, chest to chest. Hikaru was embarassed as although Chigusa was a smaller girl in height, she had bigger breasts than her causing her to try and step back a little embarrassed by the whole ordeal trying to pull away from their little chest to chest bout. Hikaru suddenly felt inferior to Chigusa suddenly doubting she could dominate her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Megumi liked Rei's reaction when she pressed the small vibrator in against her sex. The girl was fairly inexperienced with these kinds of things, it seemed, judging by how quickly the pleasure became too much for her and she tried to crawl away. Megumi wasn't going to let Rei escape so easily. Her legs were constricted, limiting her motion, but Rei was moving around too much for Megumi's liking. She couldn't keep the vibrator pressed in against her sex long enough to make Rei cum if she was moving around so much.

So Megumi decided to take things to the next level. She quickly jumped on the bed, before putting a leg over Rei's body and attempting to sit down on her back to hold her in place. "Don't you run away Rei!" Megumi said as she tried to hold her down. She pulled the vibrator out for a second, seeing it coated with Rei's sex juices, giving it a teasing lick. "Mmm... you taste good." She would then try to put the vibrator back in position, only this time she was going to press it against Rei's butthole!

The chest bump made Hikaru back off as Chigusa's bigger breasts seemed to embarrass the blue-haired girl. Chigusa was a little surprised when Hikaru backed off, wondering if she was really so embarrassed that her chest wasn't as big, or maybe it was the fact that their breasts touched in such a way that embarrassed her. Either way, she was going to press back against Hikaru.

"Don't run away!" Chigusa scolded, before pulling Hikaru back and pushing forward with her breasts once more, trying to make their chest bounce against one another again. "I thought you were going to try humiliating me?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 am

Rei gasped as she was sat on by Megumi as her stomach flattened on the mattress. In that position, she was easily subdued unable to get up. The girl blushed as she heard Megumi licking her juices feeling embarrassed by it. It wasn't before long that Rei felt Megumi go towards her butt hole. The girl's eyeswidened as she felt the machine vibrate against it. The girl groaned as she couldn't get the other girl off of her.

"No! Megumi! Stop! Please!" Rei begged as she felt it pressing against her cute little hole. "I'll be a good girl! I'll be a good girl!"

Hikaru blushed as she pressed it agaisnt her again, the blue haired girl with reddened cheeks pressed back and retorted, "I wasn't running away... i was just...tactically withdrawing.."

The blue haired girl suddenly smirked kissing Chigusa on the nose as she would suddenly reach down and grab Chigusa's sex groping her as her finger's prided and fiercly rubbed her special area.

"So...you admit it..... you do want me to humiliate you...." Hikaru said as she licked her cheek, "Chigusa... you're naughty..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:27 am

Megumi held the vibrator against Rei's ass for a few moments, watching the girl squirm, before getting up a little to let Rei breathe, and taking the vibrator out. "Good! You've learned your lesson," Megumi said, licking her lips, "Now it's time for the real party!" She reached into her bag, and pulled out two more small vibrators. She raised herself up off of Rei a little bit, so the girl had some space.

"Turn over onto your back Rei," Megumi commanded. Once Rei was flipped over, Megumi would take the other two vibrators and press them against Rei's boobs, one against each nipple, before turning them on. "Hold them in place will you? I want to see how you look like when you pleasure yourself," Megumi said, grinning widely as she expected Rei to meekly follow her commands and use the vibrators to play with her nipples.

Chigusa thought she had Hikaru on the run, until the girl came back in and kissed her nose, making Chigusa flare up cutely, before letting out a sudden moan. Hikaru's hand was groping her sex through her tight jeans! Chigusa hadn't been expecting this, and even though the fabric of her jeans and her panties were in the way, she could feel Hikaru's fingers rubbing up against her. Her nipples began poking up out of the thin tank top she wore underneath her jacket, which was open and did nothing to hide it from Hikaru. Chigusa moaned softly, looking at Hikaru with half-open eyes.

"I am a naughty girl," she admitted, "But you're not going to dominate me unless you break my spirit!" Chigusa's freed hands shot up and grabbed Hikaru's breasts, gently kneading them and pressing them together through her top.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:28 am

Rei whimpered as for a moment it seemed Megumi would ignore her beg of mercy but, was relieved to find Megumi had let her take a breather. Rei was grateful that Megumi was nice enough to do so, she lay panting into the sheets before she was ordered to be turned over. She did so instantly as she awaited her next punishment. Looking up at Megumi as she brought along two more vibrators this time, she gasped as she pressed them against her nipples. Tempted by giving herself the chance to experience a height of pleasure she hadn't known before, she had other plans. As she grabbed hold of the two smaller vibrators, Rei would drop one and using her now free hand she grabbed Megumi's shoulder and would roll them over and quikcly mount the now white clad girl as she used her free hand to pull Megumi's bra over her breasts revealing them. She would grab one of Megumi's wrists, pinning it down to the bed as her right hand, holding the vibrator, would begin to stimulate Megumi's left nipple wanting to get some payback. Rei would looked down at Megumi's face with a sense of satisfaction as if she outsmarted her.

"Ahhhh~" Hikaru groaned feeling her breasts being meddled with, she eyed Chigusa's nipples who seemed to be hardened making note of that as she was being groped. Tilting her head up, the blue haired girl swooned feeling her opponent getting the dge in thier little contest. Hikaru would need to step it up a notch as well. Grabbing Chigusa by the back of her neck a sshe whispered in her ear, "Want to get these clothes off out first?" She asked as her fingers dug into the denim fabric, "How about it.... hmm... these clothes are frustrating me... I want my flesh against yours...."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:39 am

Megumi should've known Rei wasn't going to be compliant. The girl took the two vibrators, but then suddenly dropped one and in a quick motion shoved Megumi off of her and tried to get on top! Megumi gasped in surprise as she was flipped over onto her back. Rei then quickly pulled up her bra ad revealed Megumi's nicely shaped breasts. Rei pinned only one of her wrists down, which to Megumi was a big mistake, but the girl was eager to use her free hand to pleasure Megumi's tits with that vibrator.

"Ahh! So that's how you want to play?" Megumi said, moaning playfully as Rei stimulated her breast. She let Rei do this for a moment, before her other hand, which clenched the vibrator Megumi was using originally, reached down to get in between Rei's legs and jam the vibrator into Rei's sex! "Lets see how you like this!"

Chigusa's moans got a little louder as Hikaru dug her fingers into her pants and pressed in tight against her sex. Her own hands squeezed down a little harder, feeling Hikaru's arousal through her clothes as well. She licked her lips, taking a breath to calm herself. "Alright then, I was wondering when you'd ask," she said, agreeing to stripping down and going against Hikaru naked. She pushed against Hikaru a little, to get some space, before slowly starting to strip herself. Chigusa was a tease; she did a small little dance as she took off her clothes, wagging her hips as she worked the tight jeans down her body and then dropping her panties in the same heap, then pulling the tank top over her head, and then removing her strapless bra from a clasp in the front. She let her clothes all fall into a pile on the floor, before standing in front of Hikaru, fully naked, her hands at her sides as she shamelessly covered nothing up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next