by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hospital Visit

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hospital Visit Empty Hospital Visit

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Akiha had decided to visit Neske after their first PPV match.  The raven hair had screwed up in their match and ended up hurting her opponent by using her critical finisher.  She had intended to knock Neske out of the ring but had forgotten about the metal chairs which had really injured the poor foreign girl.  In addition, she had also let her emotions get the best of her during the match.  Thus, she decided it would be best if she apologized to the poor girl by visiting her in the hospital to make sure she was fine.

The raven hair wrestler entered the hospital, behind her were her two maids, Kohaku, and Hisui.  The two seemed to tag along where ever Akiha went and this was no exception.  In addition to tagging along, Hisui had bought some flowers for Neske and a card as well.  The trio then made their way to an attendant and inquired on the location of Neske.  After a moment or two they were given the location of their former opponent who was on the second floor.  The trio would make their way to the second floor before searching for Neske room member.  Akiha and her maids would spend a few minutes of searching before Akiha located her room.  She would inform her two maids before entering first to see Neske and how she was doing.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Hospital Visit Empty Re: Hospital Visit

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Two matches. Two visits to the hospital. This was getting ridiculous. Neske stared out the window of the quiet, empty, hospital room, practically counting down the seconds until her release. With her injuries, most girls would enjoy the chance to rest, but Neske just felt cooped up. And now, she had someone waiting for her when she got out. Huh. That's a weird feeling. After she managed to sneak in some hair dye last time, the hospital staff caught on, and she was without her means of personal expression. Nothing to do, no one to talk to, and no means of expression. She might as well be a corpse.

Her attention was brought to the door as someone entered, and suddenly Neske felt that some sort of powers that be read her thoughts about being a corpse. The slow, patternized beeping of the heart monitor became rapid and erratic as the raven-haired Akiha, the one who put her in here, walked through the door. Neske remembered Akiha's maids telling her this woman was professional, that she'd exert her frustrations in the ring. But Neske wasn't quite… polite during their match, and it seemed Akiha had gained more frustrations than she got rid of back there.

Neske backed into her pillow with quivering breaths as her former opponent entered the room. "L-look about what I s-said," she stammered, sitting upright, "i-it was stupid. And I'm s-sorry, okay?"

Last edited by Clobber Jobber on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:32 pm

As Akiha entered the room she could see that Neske was distress, probably thinking that Akiha was here to get revenge or something.  “It's okay besides I think I am the one who needs to apologize.” stated the raven hair wrestler as Kohaku and Hisui then followed.  “I brought you some flowers and a card.  Is there somewhere I can place them?” stated Hisui as she saw an empty table but waited for Neske respond.  Kohaku simply began to inspect the medical equipment, mainly any sort of medicine that was being used.  “Is it okay if we sit down and spend a bit of time with you?” ask Akiha as she waited for a response while remaining polite and professional. She didn't want to cause Neske any more problems as she seemed to have enough currently.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:48 pm

The beeping slowed a step as Akiha showed she meant no harm, and even more so when her maids entered the room. "Sorry," Neske replied reflexively, "I mean-… thanks." Maybe it wasn't the best response, but Neske's thoughts were quite abruptly interrupted at the sight of the flowers I Hisui's hand. "Oh yeah, you can just…" Neske scrounged around looking for a flat surface when she nearly knocked the small table by her over. "Ah! Don't- er… here," she added anxiously, grabbing the table to stabilize it.

Akiha's question caught Neske off guard, but for the best reasons. "Uh… yeah, sure," she replied, her eyes glassy from the sudden wave of emotions.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Akiha gave a soft smile as Neske calmed down and allowed them to stay.  Hisui nodded her head as she then placed the flowers and card on the table.  Kohaku would grab some chairs so that everyone could sit down.  The raven hair wrestler would then clear her throat.  “I would like to apologize for our match.  I didn't intend for you to fall on the metal stairs.  That was the first time I had used my new finisher and I had forgotten about the stairs.  Because of that you ended up in the hospital due to my mistake.  So I apologize.” stated Akiha in a sincere voice as she then paused.  Seeing the pause, Hisui decided to speak.  “So how are you feeling?  Any idea when you will be out of here?  Also are you sure you don't want to get any training?  If you can better defend yourself, you will spend less time here.” stated Hisui as she didn't like to see Neske constantly get the crap beaten out of her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Neske couldn't help but giggle at Hisui's sudden barrage of questions, even if it was a little nerve-wracking to have all of them thrown at her like that. It was nice to hear that Hisui was thinking of her, and that she wanted to see her again. Really nice, actually: Neske wasn't sure that Hisui would have given her a second thought. Not as a judgement of Hisui's character, Neske just considered herself worth forgetting.

"Well, the docs say I'll be here for a few weeks," Neske chuckled, "but they're always wrong. I say the rest of the week, tops. Besides," she added with a scheming smile, "I could always just sneak out." She turned over to better look Hisui in the eyes "And I thought if anything, this'd prove I don't need training. I mean, I had her on the ropes!" Neske smiled, temporarily forgetting Akiha was there, "if it weren't for… for…" she trailed off as the sound of the boos and jeers filled her mind. "Anyway," she snapped back to reality, "I'm fine. I'll let you know if I change my mind."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Akiha and Hisui both glared at Neske, as the duo were both disappointed in her answer.  “I'm glad to see you're doing fine, but you need to start being responsible.  Is a little training going to hurt you?  In all your matches, you have ended up in the hospital.  Don't forget you're an entertainer, if you don't do good enough, AFW will drop you and you will no longer have a job.” stated Akiha in a serious yet concerned voice.  She wasn't saying this to attack Neske, she was saying it because she wanted to take care of her.  “I don't want all our dates to be us visiting you in the hospital and I want to see you win some matches instead of just being a punching bag.  I know you can take the hit as you quickly got back in the ring after our match, but you won't always be so lucky.” stated Hisui in her usually monotone voice but she had a concerned looked in her eyes.  Kohaku, on the other hand, was still inspecting the equipment.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:10 am

"Okay, look. I-I just don't want-" No. Oh no. Not the puppy dog eyes. Hisui was not playing fair, and it was working. "I don't want-... I can't-... I just..." trailing off a little bit, Neske finally let out a defeated sigh. "Okay, you win. I'll give it a shot. No long-term promises, though." Akiha's comments didn't affect Neske much, if the crowds' reactions were any indicator, Neske was plenty entertaining as a living punching bag, and would probably keep that job until she moved on or it killed her. However, she didn't want to make Hisui worry, or really anyone for that matter. This whole "people who care about you" thing had it's kinks, it seemed.

And then another part of Hisui's comment registered. "Wait, date? This counts as a date?" The thought gave Neske mixed emotions. It was good to hear Hisui talk like they were a couple, but most dates don't involve bringing along one's entire entourage. "Can... can just you and I talk for a bit, then?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:46 am

“What, training?  That means I can't experiment on her and give her all sorts of drugs that will make her super strong?” stated Kohaku in a joking manner.  Akiha and Hisui both gave a smile, glad that Neske had accepted to at least try to get some training while ignoring Kohaku silly joke.  “I am glad to hear that.  Do you wish to train against one of us or perhaps verse someone you don't know?” stated Hisui at she titled her head, wondering what Neske would like.  She remembered that the foreign red head didn't like to practice verse her, thus she would probably pick Akiha, Kohaku or someone else entirely.

Kohaku and Akiha both stop dead in their tracks as they heard Neske next set of comments about how this counted as a date.  Yet before they could make a response Hisui nodded her head indicating yes.  Akiha and Kohaku were both about to say something until the foreign wrestler ask if she could have some alone time.  “Alright, we will give you two a bit of time.” stated Akiha as she then motion for Kohaku to follow her.  The two then exited, leaving only Neske and Hisui in the room.  “Is there something you wish to talk about?” stated Hisui as she tilted her head again.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:53 am

"I dunno, I mean, not really... I just figured some 'you and me' time would be nice..." For a moment, the only sound breaking the silence was the rhythmic pattern of the heart monitor, slowly increasing tempo as the anxiety of the situation weighed in. "You know," Neske said in a sly tone, finally breaking the silence, "I'm naked under this hospital gown." She stuck her tongue out for added comedic effect, though it was a stupid joke and she knew it. Not to mention that damn beeping was giving her away.

"So," she added, trying to change to subject to something a little more bearable, gently holding Hisui's hand as she did, "how... how've you been? Anything new going on?" She was never one for small talk, but she needed to say something to justify having some privacy.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next