Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Rei growled looking down at her foe mischievously, "You said.. I could fight back didn't you and... you said to pleasure myself with these toys of yours didn't you? Well, It'd pleasure me very much to use these things on you..... It's your fault too... showing me mercy was a big mistake..."

She giggled as she heard Megumi's moans as she pressed her vibrator against her tit, grinding against it.

"Uaahahahhhh!" Rei cried out a sshe felt her opponent jam the bigger vibrator into her sex causing her to moan uncontrollably, the girl's body shivered unable to endure it. Rei whimpered as she would try and escape Megumi's torture of her sex feeling it enter her folds, forcing it's way in.There was no contest to who was going to last longer as although Megumi was enjoying it, Rei was just overwhelmed, these were her toys after all. The girl arched her back and moaned unable to control herself as she felt the smaller eggbeater she had in her hand slipped out of her hands. Rei was in big trouble, her cheeks flushed red as she was unable to control her moans. Feeling her orgasm coming so quickly as the sensation of a vibrator were brand new to her.

"St-stop it!" Rei cried as she tried to tear the vibrator away from her sex before she would reach her peak.

Hikaru smiled as the other girl accepted her offer. Giggled as she saw her dance, it was arousing but, seeing Chigusa tease her like that was a little comical because of how sweet she was. The blue haired girl would follow suit and tease her back, giggling, a she stripped her self and stood before Chigusa head to toe naked. Placing her hands on her hips as well, she strutted her way towards Chigusa as if she was walking down a run way. She would step around her examining her with a smug smile before coming full circle. As she did come full circle, she'd step awfully close until she felt Chigusa's soft breathing against her lips and the floral scent of her hair. Pressing her smaller bust agaisnt Chigusa's, she would lick the girl's soft lips with her pink tongue enticing her to kiss her.

"Ready to submit yourself fully to me Chigusa Yuuki?" She would whisper to her mouth.

Last edited by 863 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Megumi loved it when Rei tried to fight back, only to be met with a far stronger counterattack from Megumi. Girls who didn't try to fight their domination at all were boring to the idol, since just lying there and taking it wasn't any fun. It was a lot more fun to break a girl's spirit. However, she didn't want Rei to fight back too much. Otherwise the girl would be too much trouble. So Megumi decided to try and make Rei cum right now. Her finger pressed the vibrator in deeper, turning up the intensity to stir up Rei's insides and make her scream. Her other hand, now freed, grabbed the vibrator Rei dropped and turned it on as well, pressing it in against Rei's clit and holding it there, letting the vibration run through Rei's body.

"Cum for me Rei! Admit it, you're my bitch now. Say you're my bitch Rei! Say it!" Megumi said fiercely, holding nothing back.

Chigusa watched Hikaru stripping herself, noting how she looked naked and smiling a little. The girls from Wrestle Angels were all quite beautiful, and it was a little strange how they were all gathered in the same wrestling league. Girls that looked that good were difficult to find. As Hikaru walked around Chigusa, as if examining her, Chigusa took the chance to examine Hikaru a bit closer as well. Then Hikaru stepped uncomfortably close, so close that if Chigusa breathed in too deeply her breasts would bump against Hikaru's. The idol blushed a little, then thrust her chest forward slightly,so their breasts were touching. She didn't like the way Hikaru licked her though. It felt like the girl was tasting her before going to eat her up.

"You'll have to make me first," Chigusa whispered softly, before leaning forward to kiss Hikaru.

Last edited by 265 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Rei gapsed as she felt it go deeper as the eggbeater's girth stretched the entrance of her sex, eyes bulging and heart pumping. The violet haired girl gave an a loud scream, feeling the machine vibrate intensly inside of her. In addition, Rei used the smaller vibrator agianst her clit causing her to nearly break down.The girl bellowed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Overwhelmed by the sensation as she heard the other girl's demands wanting a verbal verification of her inferiority and to be called Megumi's bitch. "No way! No! Never! I'll never be you're bitch" Rei shook her hand in horror, there was simply no way shed'd accept that. Rei endured for a bit longer than even she had thought as spasms ran through her body trying to keep her from cumming. Her spirit was truly something to behold but, not even Rei's never say die spirit could prevent her from cumming for eventually she had to cum and did she ever. Megumi would watch as Rei's sex bursted with the warm clear liquid. Her sex gushed out of it leaving her mouth gaped open as her fingers dug into the mattress, the eggbeater would begin whipping her juices around the bed due to the sheer volume Rei produced. Rei would lean back and collapse on her back, her back against the matress covered in her own cum.

Rei felt tears form a little in her eyes as she felt great shame after she was left in this state of ecstasy as if she had submitted to Megumi. Being the stubborn girl she was, she never submitted to anyone even the toughest of wrestlers. Yet, every time she did, she would feel up most disgusted and ashamed of herself. However, cumming for Megumi really made her want to cry, it was like she lost Megumi as a woman. Lying their she came to realization what she was after Megumi had made her cum.

"Oh God...I-I'm your bitch..." Rei said softly in great shame, "I-I'm Megumi Muto's bitch..."

The corner of Hikaru's lips rose forming a smile but, subsided as she was kissed by Chigusa's lips. It was an innocent kiss but, it was succulent, warm and wet. Hikaru's hand rested on Chigusa's hip as it slid up her back as it secured the back of the other girl's neck as her mouth lunged forward pressing their chests even tighter together. Hikaru let out a small whisper as she was about to kiss Chigusa again.

"Correction, you want me to make you~" Hikaru said as she gripped th back of her neck an d kissed her fiercely, her tongue diving into Chigusa's mouth as it got a good taste of it. Moaning itno Chigusa's mouth, Hikaru would reach down and grab Chigusa's ass squeezing it before lifting her up but it wanting Chigusa to use her legs to cling onto her with while she kissed he not waning to lean down all the time.

Last edited by 863 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Megumi watched in awe as Rei resisted her orgasm for as long as she could hold it, her sex juices dripping all over Megumi's stomach and legs, before the girl finally burst like an overinflated balloon. Rei's orgasm was one of the largest Megumi had ever seen, as she threw her head back and squirted all over the matress. Megumi wasn't cruel, she pulled out the vibrators right after Rei came so as not to torture the girl any more than she had to, but she could tell Rei was plenty broken after that enormous explosion of pleasure. Megumi's body was covered in Rei's girl cum, and it spilled all over the matress as well. She sat up as Rei fainted backwards. Rei certainly looked broken, with the way she whimpered pathetically and was on the verge of tears.

"Yes, you're my bitch," Megumi said softly, crawling on top of Rei. She leaned down and kissed the girl gently, cuddling with her a moment as if to comfort her. "It's alright Rei, nothing to be ashamed of. You lost to someone better, that's all."

Chigusa moaned as Hikaru pulled them in closer together, their breasts mashed up even more than before as Hikaru's hand ran up and down Chigusa's sexy nude body. She was kissed fiercely by Hikaru, who drove her tongue into Chigusa's open mouth to dominate her lips. She she felt Hikaru grabbing her ass, letting out a moan as Hikaru squeezed it and then lifting her up. Chigusa's legs instinctively wrapped around Hikaru's hips and the idol's hands hugged Hikaru closely, clinging onto her tightly as their lips were on level now, moaning all the while as Hikaru displayed her dominance.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Rei groaned looking up at Megumi as she kissed and cuddled with her, she groaned as she struggled a bit but, soon gave in and cuddled with her back. Having her opponent pity and show mercy wans't exactly comforting to Rei, you could tell it as her cheeks turned redder when Megumi covered with her. She averted her gaze when she spoke blushing as Megumi's notion that she was better than her.

"You're not bett-" Rei cut herself off unable to complete her statement. How could she after Megumi literally destroyed her in the worst possible way. They were both covered in her cum. How could she salvage enough pride to say that Megumi wasn't better than her when Megumi had undeniable evidence of her superiority, better yet they were covered in it. Rei turned her head, no longer on the verge of tears but, saddened and disappointed.

Rei turned back looking up at Megumi with a small smile, "I'm your bitch now.... you should enjoy your victory while it lasts. I promise I won't lose next time..."

Rei would kiss her softly and whispered, "Would you mind getting on your back for me?~ No tricks I swear... I just want to show you my appreciation for being your bitch."

Rei would make the best puppy face, she could as she said. "Pweeeassseee?"

Meanwhile Hikaru was enjoying her time with Chigusa, feeling thier naked bodies so close to eachother, feeling the idol's soft skin against hers was beyond words. The blue haired girl held Chigusa up with her lefthand on her ass cheek while her other hand began caressing the other girl's thigh. Hikaru suddenl'y got an idea, walking forward, she put chigusa up agaisnt the wall as she would suddenly rock her hips up pressing Chigusa's sex agaisnt hers as she would be grinding against her grunting soflt as she did it. Hikaru was punding her sex rougher, now, as she grinned whispering into Megumi's ear.

"Submit to me...." Hikaru demanded licking her neck a she cooed on it as her warm saliva suddenly turned cold thanks to her breath wanting to send a chill down the idol's back.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Megumi enjoyed the kiss while it lasted, letting Rei kiss her back before breaking it. Megumi brushed some hair out of Rei's face, seeing her blush and the disappointed look she had. It made Megumi a little bit sad to see her broken like this. She couldn't say she didn't intend to do it, since she did, but she didn't like it when Rei wasn't her usual happy self.

"Hey, don't feel bad. You really gave me a hard time in the match," Megumi said, "You're a tough girl Rei, and you're still improving. You'd better not lose to me next time."

Hearing Rei's request, Megumi nodded, getting back up off of Rei and leaning back, lying down on the hospital bed. She even spread open her legs just a little bit. Megumi wondered what Rei was going to do, or how much the girl knew about these kinds of things. Megumi's experience in AFW taught her quite a lot about female love, but Rei hadn't been here for long. She wondered what kinds of things Rei would think up of.

Chigusa moaned as Hikaru pressed their bodies in tightly, the girl's hands caressing Chigusa's thigh and holding onto her ass as they kissed furiously. Then suddenly Hikaru walked forward, pushing Chigusa back until the idol was pressed up against the wall with Hikaru's sexy body sandwiching her in. Chigusa moaned louder as Hikaru's hard nipples poked into her breasts. Then suddenly Hikaru rocked her hips, pushing her sex right up against Chigusa's and making the idol moan. Hikaru grinded harder and harder, her wet sex melding against Chigusa's.

"Ahhh..." Chigusa moaned, "Ohh... it feels good..." Chigusa moaned and blushed, wondering how Hikaru felt seeing the once so prim and proper Chigusa Yuuki moaning like this as she got fucked by another girl.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Rei pouted seeing that look on her face, she put a hand on either side of Megumi's cheek giving herself a genuine smile as she lay on top of her placing a kiss on her lips. The cosplay idol gave her a big smile, her green eyes looked down at her as she caressed her cheek, "if you dare... pity me... I'll never forgive you Megumi..."

Rei would kiss Megumi once more on the mouth as she would suddenly crawl down her body and would grab Megumi's panties and pull them off her body. Rei would get off the bed and on the floor sitting on her knees. . Rei wasn't as experienced as Megumi but, whatever Megumi had in experiencing Rei made up for in passion. The girl hesitated as she leaned down towards Megumi's sex. She'd press her lips to Megumi's sex kissing it gently brushing her soft lips against Megumi's sex lips. She'd always thought that they called them lips because they simply looked like them but, Megumi's was just as soft as hers. The girl's arms came underneath Megumi's legs as she would caress her upper thigh and sides. She gave a gulp, looking up at Megumi's face, blushing, before she would stick out her tongue and would run her tongue right down the center of her sex.

"heheh... you're so naughty... Chigusa... You're not the innocent flower I thought you were..." Hikaru said as she ravished her neck with her tongue. She slowed down the pace of their grinding but, it was a lot more rougher this time around, as Hikaru made sure it was so grinding harder rather than faster to prolong Chigusa from cumming. Panting, she would press her lips to ear to whisper in her ear.

"So naughty...Chigusa... I should spank you... but, first you're going to cum first right against my sex." She would coo as she began to pick up the pace, wanting Chigusa to know that perhaps Chigusa had better breasts but, she had the better sex.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:08 am

Megumi moaned a little as Rei kissed her this time, letting the girl take a small measure of control. Rei's words surprised her though. "Oh? You're so determined Rei," Megumi said teasingly, "I guess you don't need my pity after all." The girl crawled down her body, pulling off her panties, while Megumi got up and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back a bit and spreading her legs to show her glistening sex. She pushed forward with her hips, offering her wet flower to Rei's mouth for the girl to kiss. When Rei's lips leaned in and actually kissed her down there, Megumi let out a low moan of pleasure. Then Rei started to properly eat her out. Megumi moaned as Rei's bumpy tongue ran along the length of her sex lips, feeling the pleasure shoot through her body. Her clit slowly poked out towards Rei's mouth, begging to be sucked, as the idol moaned. "Mmm, more!" Megumi said, her legs wrapping around the back of Rei's shoulders and pulling her in closer towards her sex, "Enjoy the taste Rei. Give me more!"

Each time Hikaru pushed in Chigusa let out a long moan, as the girl wasn't trying to bring her into orgasm so much as build up the feeling inside of her to make her cum harder. Hikaru was being quite rough too, pushing in and grinding down mercilessly on Chigusa's sex while the idol moaned in pleasure. Normally she would fight back, but in this situation with this kind of sexy domination Chigusa just didn't have the will. Plus it was her way of getting back at Megumi.

"Ahhh! H-Hikaru-san!" Chigusa moaned, "I-it feels good... ohh.... stop dragging it out Hikaru...." Each time she pushed in, Chigusa felt another spasm of pleasure shoot up her spine. It was intense, this kind of closeness and pleasure. Chigusa wanted to just give in to it.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:27 am

Rei giggled as she was asked to savor the taste of her sex, "I will..."

"As you wish..." Rei said with a mischevous smile seeing Megumi wanting her to make her cum some how made her happy.

She took inhaled softly as her warm breath cascaded against against Megumi's clit just to tease her a little bit, she called it a little revenge from earlier. She would enclose her mouth over the other girl's sex entrance. She began lapping Megumi's cunt with her tongue as it gently prodded the entrance to her sex as it began feeling around inside her tasting what it's like to be inside Megumi's love chamber feeling inside it with her tongue tasting her. Rei suddenly began to greedily suck and lick the girl's sex ravenously as if she was over taken by hunger. Her finger would reach up and begin kneading and meshing them together softly groping her breats before playing with the girl's nipples with her thumbs. She ran over the tips of her nipples in a circular motion.

"Mhhmmm..." Rei moaned suuculently.

Hikaru grinned as Chigusa showed her true nature to her as they grinded against eachother. Pressing, their sexes together, she began to rub faster and faster.

"Becareful what you wish for...." Hikaru said before she kicked it into overdrive.

A bit of sweat ran down her face as this grinding had to be rough which took more effort than it seemed without a male organ or something to improvize. However, it was far more personal thlike this anyhow. Hikaru suddenly had an idea as she didn't stop her humping not for a second as she laid Chigusa onto the cold hospital floor while she was still sitting upright, she lifted Chigusa's leg, so the girl's legs were at a 45 degree angle She sat on the other girl's thigh as she began trib with her. Not to mention, Chigusa was at a disadvantage due to her legs being opened and being on bottom.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 am

Megumi moaned when Rei leaned in, breathing against her wet clit and making the idol gasp out. It was extremely pleasurable for the girl on the recieveing end and from a girl she defeated as well; it was incredible. Especially once Rei's tongue entered Megumi's sex and began probing around; Megumi leaned her head back and arched her back, letting out further moans of pleasure. She loved it when other girls serviced her, and while Rei wasn't exactly the best she had she made up for it in enthusiasm. Rei even took the time to reach up and grope Megumi's breasts. Megumi's nipples were like hard little pebbles, digging into Rei's palms before the girl started twiddling them with her thumbs.

"Mmm... you're amazing Rei," Megumi moaned, putting her hand on the back of Rei's head, "More!"

Chigusa was being worked up to a fever pitch as Hikaru grinded her sex harder and harder against the idol's pussy. Chigusa was pretty used to girl on girl love; even without something to stick inside of her it still felt good to be pressed up so tightly be another delicious and desireable form. Suddenly Hikaru pulled back for a second, dragging Chigusa until the idol was half-sitting half-lying on the hospital floor, with her legs spread open and in Hikaru's grasp. Hikaru then pressed her sex right on top of Chigusa's, grinding against the idol in an erotic lesbian tribbing scene! Chigusa blushed deeply, embarrassed by Hikaru's forwardness and how she was taking all this domination.

"Ahhh! Yes, Hikaru-san! Give it to me! Do me harder!" Chigusa moaned, her hands grabbing her bouncing breasts and holding them together, pinching her own nipples to heighten the pleasure.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next