Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bullet Ant vs Jamie Valentine

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Bullet Ant vs Jamie Valentine - Page 7 Empty Re: Bullet Ant vs Jamie Valentine

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 pm

"HaHA! How do you like- whoa there..." Jamie started to taunt Bullet Ant, but almost lost her balance in the process. Her head was still all swimmy.

With her opponent down, she took the opportunity to climb up onto the ring apron. Ant made all that jumping stuff look pretty easy, and if she could do it how hard could it be? She straightened up on the apron and looked down at her fallen opponent, and immediately lost her nerve. It looked a lot higher up now that she was thinking of jumping.

A few failed attempts at working up the courage later, she crouched down and took a little hop off the edge to come down at Bullet Ant with the point of her elbow headed for her back.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:12 pm

"uuuuuughhhhhh..." Bullet Ant groaned as she lay on the ground. Now it was her turn to have the head feel like a bell at a wedding ceremony. Swinging back and forth and making anything near her deaf... that probably would have been better if she could think straight, but for now all she could do was groan and wait to get some feeling back in her body so she could attempt to move, maybe looking at the lights instead of the mat would help her focus.

Laying on her front wasn't doing her any good, she pushed up on the ground to roll towards the barricade, unaware of Jamie's ploy and how she might have scuppered it on accident. Something she will fully deny post-match.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 am

Jamie instantly regretted getting fancy when her elbow found the hard, unforgiving floor. She exploded with pain.

"AIIIIE! STOP! OWWW! TIME OUT! TIME OUT! MY ELBOW! IT HURTS!" She shrieked, and began rolling back and forth and flopping around, hugging her arm tightly against her body.

Meanwhile, the ref's count was again approaching 10, but Jamie was too preoccupied with her pain-induced melodramatics to notice.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Now she was looking up, she could kind of see why some people have trouble getting up when the match was over: the lights from down here looked almost hypnotic and were she under no pressure to move could possibly just relax laying on the arena floor. That is if someone's screaming wasn't keeping her awake. "Gawd! I didn't even hit you that time..." She complained, unaware of Jamie's previous attempt to go high-risk. Still, it brought her attention to the count, she tried to crawl up to the ring then pull herself in, hoping that Jamie would be too focused on the pain in her arm to notice her getting back in.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:36 am

Jamie paused her thrashing when she saw Bullet Ant headed back for the ring, and she suddenly understood the gravity of the situation. As the ref counted eight and her opponent began to climb onto the ring apron, she threw herself at her and pounced on her back, latching on like a monkey taking a piggy-back ride.

"Oh, no you don't!"

Either Bullet Ant was bringing them both back into the ring, or they'd both lose in the stupidest way possible.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:58 pm

"Get off me~!" Bullet Ant whined as Jamie jumped on her just before she could slide into the ring. The added weight adding to her already fairly dizzy state making her unable to get back in in time.

The crowd noticably deflated when the bell was rung, sighing at the anti-climactic finish and booing Jamie who would rather just walk away with a draw than try to get a full victory. The masked wrestler groaned, at least it wasn't a loss but it was another match where she'd failed to put something in the W column "Happy now?" she asked bitterly, trying to shake her off.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:34 pm

"What?" Jamie was confused, but then the bell rang, making the end of the match official.

"Aw, man!" She whined and got down off of Bullet Ant's back, still cradling her arm. "Did I lose? Wait..." She thought about it. What were the rules? "Wait, no. I didn't. I didn't lose!" She started to break in to a grin. "I didn't lose! I'm still undefeated! In your FACE! IN YOUR FACE!"

She took off running and took a victory lap around the ring, holding out a hand to the crowd for high fives as she passed by, but not a single cranky one of them took her up on the offer and her hand only whizzed through empty air. She didn't want to push her luck by sticking around Bullet Ant for too long, so she opted to head straight up the ramp and into the safety of backstage.

It wasn't a win, but she'd managed to stave off losing for another day. She felt like the most amazing wrestler in the world.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Bullet Ant groaned as Jamie celebrated, she'd like nothing better to spin her around and kick her square in the face for forcing a double count-out just to spite her. But no, the only person she was gonna be kicking right now was herself as she shook her head. She probably should have taken the count out victory when she had the chance instead of trying to finish it in the ring. It wasn't a loss but another mistake meant she was still winless. She'd have to stay strong as she slowly walked back, say something along the lines of "she took the cowards way out because she knew she couldn't beat me!" or something, maybe demand a rematch, or just train a lot.

It was going to be tough but at least, this time her eyes stayed dry.

Match ruled as a draw: Double count-out

Last edited by 3727 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7