Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Show of Progress

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Show of Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: Show of Progress

Post by kerflubble Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Rebecca muttered a curse under her breath as Cecilia got her arm free, instantly releasing her friend when she grabbed the ropes. "You okay?" The amazon asked as she stood up to give the Valkyrie room to recover "I'm not being too rough with you am I?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Cecilia held onto the ropes as she groaned out a little when Rebecca asked her if she was okay and began to pull herself up to her knees with the help of the ropes. Cecilia looked back at Rebecca and gave her a smile as she pushed herself up to her knees, " You think you could get to rough with me ?" Cecilia said with a little laugh as she began to move herself into a grappling stance.

She would gave Rebecca a little wink as she would attempt to use the ropes to bounce off them and charge at Rebecca, she would make it look like she was going for Rebecca's arm but in the last second she would attempt and drop down to wrap her arms around Rebecca's thighs and attempt to tackle her down onto the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Rebecca smiled "Sorry, just not used to you screaming out like that. If that's you when I'm not being too rough well..." She chuckled as the amazon dropped back into a grappling stance, wanting badly to get her hands on Cecilia again.

Pulling her arm away when it seemed she was going for her arm again left her wide open for the Valkyrie's tackle "Oof!" She grunted as she fell ass first on the mat again, the ring shaking with impact.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Cecilia let out a little annoyed "Kh.. don't say stupid things! of course it hurts, but too rough..I'm the future Hardcore champion after all, there is nothing you can do that is too rough for me." Cecilia said as she attempted to slink of towards Rebecca's side and grab onto her hurt hand, after which she would place her knee down on the front of Rebecca's elbow. " You tell me when I get to rough with you. okay ?" Cecilia said teasingly as she would attempt to grasp Rebecca's wrist with both hands and begin to try and twists and pull on the girls arm as well as trying to force it up in a rather uncomfortable way, trying to further damage Rebecca's arm.

" Tell me when you want to give up Becky !" Cecilia said with a little giggle as she would try and keep the pressure up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 pm

"Good to hear" She said with a smile as Cecilia insisted she could take it "Arggh!" Rebecca grunted as Cecilia dropped her knee onto her elbow, keeping her bad arm pinned as she twisted her wrist painfully. "...N...Not nearly enough to make me quit." the amazon said defiantly before she saw something out of the corner of her eye

"Surprise bikini glomp attack!" Came a familiar voice from behind as Adrian Kytes, dressed in nothing but a pink bikini jumped onto the Valkyrie wrapping her arms around her for a devastating tackle hug. "Haha! Our evil plan worked!" Adrian declared with a cheeky grin as Rebecca shook her head.

"Her idea, not mine." Rebecca said defensively, arm still in a bad spot.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Cecilia now had a pretty nasty hold of Rebecca's arm and was able to crank up the pressure on the strong girls arm, without them Rebecca wouldn't be able to do much at all and that was Cecilia's plan. " Pfft..keep telling yourself that !" Cecilia let out as she glared down on Rebecca with a smirk on her lips.

" Bwuah?!" Cecilia let out as she heard Adrian shout out and turned around just in time to see Adrian come flying at her and tackle her off Rebecca from behind with a hug to booth, Cecilia yelped a little as she tried to grab a hold of Adrian by her shoulders and roll the girl over onto her back before she would quickly roll back and get up to her feet.

" What ?? Ehm...Am I gonna take the both of you down now ? Fine by me." Cecilia said with a smile as she looked over the two of them and smiled a little, " By the way Addy! you looked pretty damn cute in that bikini." Cecilia said as she smiled towards Adrian, " what was your evil plan by the way ?" Perhaps Cecilia should have been a bit more surprised by this event, but she couldn't say she didn't expect it. The fact was that she had waited for them to try and get back at her, she just thought it would be something more clever than this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Rebecca winced in pain as Cecilia cranked up the pressure, breathing a sigh of relief when Adrian came to her rescue. Picking herself up while shaking her head at the bikini clad cosplayer.

"Wah!" Adrian yelped as her surprise round backfired as she got pushed down to the ground, dusting herself off as she hopped towards Rebecca. "Uh huh, my super evil plan to embarrass you for all time!" she declared with a big grin "And thanks, took ages picking this out..." the cosplayer added with a blush "right! Plan! See, you made us look pretty stupid back then with the whole bunny outfit scheme, and made me look a fool when we met the boss so we planned to ambush you. But you're our friend and it did help us so we couldn't be too mean to you... So! I thought of a way for us to get some practice in with our light revenge so you couldn't be as mad 'cause it's practical!"

"And as for the bikini?" Rebecca asked with a knowing smirk as Adrian's face flushed. It was her big idea and yet she still had a bit of nervousness about it.

"Y-You know why!" She said, folding her arms.

"Technical wrestling isn't the only match type we need training with, and it's difficult for us to practice with the whole size difference thing. I don't really want to push her too far and you'll probably enjoy it too."

"So tonight you're gonna be our practice dummy for Avengers hentai match training!" Adrian declared, pointing straight at Cecilia, before her confidence failed and she buried her face in Rebecca's shoulder, the amazon wincing slightly "I said it out loud." She whimpered, it was her idea after all and it sounded great in her head, but her shyness was moving to get the better of the cosplayer again.

"You're doing great Addy, remember: I'm here." Rebecca reassured her. Before reaching with her good hand to pull off her boots one at a time. "Now I hope you're not attached to that outfit." She threatend the Valkyrie. Even with her bad arm and Adrian's... Adrian-ness, it was still 2 on 1 pin and submission, just with a hentai flair now.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:26 am

Cecilia could honestly say that she was utterly confused to say the least, she didn't know what to say really as Adrian told them about their plan, she blinked a little at them as she moved up to her feet and backed up a little to lean against the ropes as she looked on at both Adrian and Rebecca, shaking her head a little when she heard Adrian explain the reasons why she wanted revenge at her.

" So..let me get this straight, You want to punish me! because...I made the two of you happy and YOU! made a fool of yourself in front of Lukretia ??? all you had to do was to ask and I would have taken to both of you on at the same time." Cecilia said with a little smile, she gave them a pretty deadly glare that said that she did mean what she was saying. " And the bunny outfit worked out perfectly! that picture is one of the most purchased of the AFW merchandise right now." Cecilia said with a smirk and a little wink to Rebecca.

Cecilia laughed a bit as she raised her hand up in the air, " I know why I know why ! It's cause Adrian has secret love fantasies involving the three of us and she wanted to look as hot as she could when she was gonna put all the three of us in a match !! Am I wrong ??" Cecilia said and then asked as she smiled over to Adrian with a bit of smugness on her face.

" Hmm...What do you mean Becks?? you don't want to get your ass handed by me ? " Cecilia asked as she looked on, the more she heard the more she started to understand what this was all about. " Ehm...you realize that I won't be the practice dummy right ?" Cecilia said as she liked her lips, after Adrian had made it clear what this was about. Cecilia's shoulder slouched and she looked on a bit confused at Adrian when she buried her face into Rebecca's shoulder.

But she quickly shook it off, and glared at Rebecca, " So...2 on 1 tornado rules then ? that's gonna be at least some form of challenge, and don't you think you should take of more than your boots Becky ?? I mean that is a new outfit....*Sigh* I guess I have to be gentle with the both of you then. " Cecilia said with a smile as she took off her shoes and tossed them out of the ring. " You two are so going to pay for this! By the way..I'm gonna be keeping the tape of your humiliating defeat." Cecilia said as she would try and act quickly, aiming to charge at Rebecca and try to slip past the big girl and move in behind her, where she would then attempt to move her arms up and try to grab a handful of Rebecca's breasts from behind and give them a light squeeze and rub.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Rebecca glared straight for reminding her of how popular her picture with Cecilia was. It was part of the reason why she agreed to this in the first place, a picture of one of the strongest women in wrestling blushing while her friend put her in the bunny outfit. Her reputation hadn't recovered since then.

"Yeah well... you're the one who's gonna be embarrassed!" Adrian declared after Cecilia's shots back, alternating between smiling and blushing profusely as she went to block Cecilia's slip behind, giving the amazon time to pick up the Valkyrie in a bearhug, pressing their sets of breasts against each other.

"No need to be gentle with me Cec." She whispered as she squeezed her tighter.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Cecilia didn't think the Adrian would be foolish enough to go in an block her path, since she knew well enough that she could just run into Adrian and she would more or less fly back. But with that she found that she was not going to do that, she didn't want to be mean to Adrian, and she guess that she might have hesitated a bit and let herself get caught up in that bearhug by Rebecca.

" Agh..shit..hey there sexy~" Cecilia let out as she leaned in a bit with her face to Rebecca's, and would give it a light lick, when that was done Cecilia would attempt to move her hands down and grab a Rebecca's tights and give her a nice and tight wedgie, " You really won't stand a chance against me." Cecilia said as she would give Rebecca a light wink and then kiss her on the tip of her nose.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next