by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Progress Report (For ScourgerX)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Progress Report (For ScourgerX) Empty Progress Report (For ScourgerX)

Post by Deus001 Sat May 15, 2021 11:22 pm

Adama, the siren of the sands was by her very nature curious and inquisitive. The lady had gotten herself out of the slums of Jerusalem and became a highly skilled martial artist, taught in the arts of Judo, Jiu Jitsu and Aikido. She'd found herself in Japan for indeed the foreseeable future now, the waif had been working part time in various dojos of her aforementioned martial arts to further develop her craft. In exchange for keeping the place clean and tidy she'd learn techniques from them, her mentor prior to departing ways with Adama instructed her to do so else she get sloppy.

Plus Adama had gotten something that she had deemed even far greater than mastering a martial art, Adama in all her frequent travels hadn't really gotten to know many people but lately she had gotten herself a boyfriend! A rather cute one at that called Daichi, he'd won her over after besting her in a match and showing a rare thing that Adama knew to be compassion. It had culminated in a wonderful night out and a peaceful slumber together. Since then Adama had opened up far more to the world, she dressed more normally albeit still wearing her trademark black leather veil. She got herself a new place closer to Tension's arena thanks to her frequent work in the dojos of the town. The girl would spend time with Daichi on the weekend here and there, plus they messaged each other frequently too. While they hadn't managed to get away with a nightly cuddle like last time that wouldn't be the case for much longer, as luck would have it.

Daichi's folks were heading out of town for the weekend, some trip to relatives out of town or something like that. Adama had managed to get herself into the good graces of Daichi's powerful Sister thankfully and their mother from what Adama had gleaned seemed to approve of the albino maiden she guessed. However this situation would work well in Ms Saadia's favour, because of how great a boy Daichi had been Adama had a present in store for him. The lad would be staying at home for a few reasons, might have a match upcoming, might have an interview etc etc. But Adama was going to use this Saturday to treat her little femboy.

The girl had been shopping today, a massive blush on her pale features as she checked in her bag. A cute little number if she did say so herself..........

Spoiler:

Adama neared Daichi's place, eyeing the mat at the front door there. She found the spare key and grinned, letting herself in. Sure enough there was no one else in, Adama was dressed currently in a pair of black sandals, creamy white shorts and a grey tank top. She slid her sandals off by the door and slipped herself into Daichi's cute bedroom, whereupon Adama quickly got changed. This wasn't her first time dolling herself up for her little femboy, given she'd given him a private Arabian harem dance. But she wanted to draw on something more....cutesy for him, within a few minutes she'd be dolled up in the lingerie. Licking her lips in the mirror she'd send Daichi a text and a teasing picture of her cat ear adorned snow white hair and the little bell around her neck.

"Nyan Nyan~ The meowster's fellows are gone and his little kitty is home and waiting~"

The girl then lay on top of Daichi's bed in the meantime, kicking her legs up in the air with a blush from ear to ear. This was so........unlike her, but count on her sweet femboy to draw out the cute and sexy side of her. She breathed deep, Adama just felt so.......at home to be perfectly honest. Just had to wait for the meowster to come home and show the kitty some love. They had the whole weekend, but Adama wanted to start soon~

Back to top Go down

Progress Report (For ScourgerX) Empty Re: Progress Report (For ScourgerX)

Post by Scourger X Wed May 19, 2021 12:08 am

"Aki, is it possible for someone to die of boredom?" Daichi asked his sister with a specially dead-sounding tone on his voice. "Hmmm... Not sure... Although I do know that drama queens are more propense to die of pissing me off. Would you stop deflating over there and help me with the groceries?" "'Kay..." The femboy responded, it wasn't common of him to feel so bummed when he was outside shopping, but right now he was just in one of those days where the stress of earlier days sinked in. "Let's hurry up, alright? Mom isn't going to be at home for the weekend, and you and I will need to take care of cleaning and cooking, so you can help me by being a little more active. Y'know?" He needed some good company, and it wasn't that he didn't loved his sister, but her specialty wasn't to deal with emotions. "Yeah yeah, I hear you... Let's go back home. Aight?"

Sad Dai-chan is sad:

Suddenly, he heard his phone receiving a text message. He grabbed it and read the status by inertia as he was practically dragging the shopping bags. The name of the sender made him feel some chills down his spine, but the good kind, the kind that made him smile and his heart and face warm up. He unlocked his phone with eagerness, failing the password the first time due to his excited fingers texting faster than usual. His relationship with Adama for the past few weeks had been such a boost on his happiness, that even the frivolous Akiko learned to open up to the albino girl, and anyone who managed to make his little boy as happy as the Israeli girl was instantly welcomed by the loving mother of the twins; Komiko.

"Nyan Nyan~ The meowster's fellows are gone and his little kitty is home and waiting~"

Was the message, accompanied to by a cute and somewhat provocative picture of Adama, his girlfriend and the girl that had left her permanent print in the femboy's heart. They had been meeting some times after their first date. The cinema, some restaurants, sometimes even the park or a secret place with a nice view, even if Daichi never thought that there was a better view than the ashen-haired girl's amber eyes. Even if they always departed with a heartfelt hug and a kiss, Daichi wasn't able to held the girl of his dreams like he did in the night where he fell for her. But that one message, with the promise of becoming a night he would forever treasure, was enough to make his bad day disappear from existence.

Now, from Akiko's point of view, her small brother was feeling down, and then he looked to his phone screen, and instantly began giggling like a mad person, jumping around like a just-proposed bride. Soon after calming down, the brunette teen gave his twin the best fake look of concern that he could conjure, and said: "Yo, Aki! I just remembered! You can't go home... because... becau-" "Let me guess. Because Adama just texted you and she's waiting for you in there?" THe sharp girl said, not looking even slightly impressed at any of this. "Dang! You can read minds?!" "No, Dai, I just guessed, after looking at your phone and acting like you just lost your virginity again, it was either that, or Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson just started following you on Instagram. And only one of those options needed you to make sure that I don't go back with you"

After that explanation, Daichi's face could be better described as that face one would do after a 4-long math class. Akiko just limited herself to sigh, giving his brother a cute smile, like the ones she only gave to the people she cared for, like him, their mom and recently, Adama and some other AFW wrestlers. "I will find something to do, you go and treat her good. Is tha-?" She was quickly interrupted by a green lightning that hugged her so hard that some bones made some sounds. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!"

"Lungs...Can't... Breath" She whispered, as her face turned a blue shade that resembled the morning sky."Ups! Sorry" Daichi responded, letting her go and the picking up all of the shopping bags to bring them home as well. "Is it really ok though?" "Yeah, don't sweat it. I could go to the gym to train or something. My debut is coming soon, but I'm not even that concerned, that Livewire chick prolly won't be much of a challenge" "Good luck with that!" Daichi responded, carrying on his mighty arms the last shopping bags and running at max speed towards his family home with all of them groceries, where something very interesting was about to happen. Even if it wasn't entirely what he had on his mind at the moment...

Last edited by Scourger X on Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 20, 2021 10:25 pm

Adama was going to admit, she wasn't one to really lewd herself much if ever despite what her ring attire of a skimpy white cloth would suggest. She'd have said it was to help give herself better freedom of movement more than anything else, but since that night where Adama donned her Arabian harem dancer outfit to.....entertain her little femboy well......Adama became a lot more confident in herself. Not that she wasn't already, fearless as she was to face people in the ring and in underground fight rings. But that was more in terms of facing danger than anything else, but to make herself feel well.....sexy was something else. The way Daichi caressed and massaged her ample bosom and curvy rear end, well to be frank it made her feel things. She had felt like a woman, she was a fighter yes. But a girl too.

The albino girl giggled at the thought and balled herself up on Daichi's bed, it had his scent for sure. Adama could honestly just remain here she reasoned, be the perfect little present for the femboy. Heads home to find a cute little kitten all bundled up and waiting to be cuddled, oh Adama couldn't wait to give Dai his treat tonight. The mum was out of town, hopefully Dai was alone. The sis was someone that the Israel girl had gotten into the good graces of thankfully. It had made Adama wonder about her mentor, she had written to him constantly. Though given that he had been travelling individually from his address changed constantly, but he had written back to her awhile back. Pleased that she had found herself a companion as she was of that age he stated. Adama wrote him some more letters but he'd been yet to respond.

Adama suddenly felt a bit melancholic, inwardly she had missed him a bit. Granted she had been an independent girl given she had been an orphan, but he'd taken her in, taught her how to fight and gave her a shot at glory. Adama would remember him standing there in her underground fights, arms folded with one hand stroking his beard and calmly advising her as she was battling and giving her praise when she showed her quick learning of the martial arts.

There was a loud knock on the door, that must have been Daichi! Perhaps he wanted his little kitten to greet him at the door instead? Ooooh how delightful! Adama licked her lips and sprung off the bed, skipping out the room towards the door with her bosom bouncing from side to side along with the dinging of her bell necklace. The siren had her delightful little guy all eager to be welcomed home like a proper master! Adama would open the door and peek herself out, to let her snowy white hair, amber coloured eyes and alabaster skin be shown with her cute cat lingerie generously displaying her bust. "Hello welcome home meow-errr MENTOR?!" Adama said, her cute blushing features suddenly giving way to a slackjawed expression as she quickly saw that her cute femboy meowster wasn't there and instead it was the mentor of the siren of the sands standing right there!

Spoiler:

Adama quickly drew on her martial arts teachings of springing into action, the albino quickly slammed the door and bolted it before making for a dive right to Daichi's room. Thankfully her clothes weren't far off and Adama quickly changed into them and stuffed the frilly cat stuff under the covers of his bed, however her mind was going a mile a minute here and she hadn't managed to get that cat bell collar off.

Before long however she'd have let him in, Adama spoke with him about various things. Yet she cast her gaze on the door, shoot. She didn't have the chance to warn her femboy that Adama's mentor had just arrived at his place, however Adama had full faith in him that he'd get in the man's good graces for the siren!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon May 24, 2021 12:08 am

"Aight! Groceries? Check. Adama's favourite flowers? Super check! Her special gift? Omega check!!! This is gonna be so great!" Just as he made a mental list walking through his neighborhood, closer and closer to home, Daichi was practically skipping towards the front door in synchrony with his heartbeat, thinking about so much he missed talking to Adama in private. Their first night together being probably one of the happiest days of his life, with their genuine bonding quickly turning into one of the most important relationships that he holds close to his soul and everyday thought. To say that he was pretty concerned with making this day special for both of them would be an understatement. He certainly wasn't expecting what came next...

Not even bothering to knock on the door, the excited boy just opened it quickly to enter his family home. Practically dancing around the kitchen, he quickly left the shopping bags on the table as he hid the ones holding his girl's flowers and present behind his back. "I came visiting this castle, not expecting to see the fairest maiden of them all inside..." He began to ramble an improvised love-speech, finally stepping up to meet his guests, in plural. "O, Lady love, where is my beloved kitty princess? I wish only to take care of her in this ado-ho-HOLY-SOUL-CALIBUR-IN-HEAVEN!!!!!" Daichi came to unexpectedly meet his girlfriend in the living room, alongside the man who had raised her like a father. At first he freaked out in a cartoonishly hilarious display. But after a good 10 seconds of freezing like a statue, his brain began working overtime to process this situation.

He had listened diligently to Adama's life, her experiences and thoughts were always of his concern. Daichi had listened so much about her mentor, being the one who turned her into a warrior of great skill. Previously he had wished to meet the man that made the woman he loved who she was, for he desperately seeks to be an important part in the albino girl's life. But doing so in this fashion hit him like a bucket filled with freezing water to the face. "Eeeeeh-Ooooeeeaaaaah-Adama! I see you brought someone with you to the dinner! Good evening sir! My name is Daichi Kurozu, pleased to make your acquaintance!" He presented himself while making a deep bow at the intimidating man in front of him, making his best at expressing a relaxed voice while his inner voices all screamed in unison.

"I presume you're the mentor Adama has talked so much about! I'm honored to finally have the opportunity to see you in person sir! Speaking of seeing, Adama. Where's Cat Princess? DId you remembered taking her out? You know that she gets cranky if we don't let her out at this hour..." For such a scatterbrained femboy, Daichi's ability to make up excuses for his previous 'Kitty princess' blabbering was a sight to behold. "Hey Adama? I got you a little gift, just some flowers that I remembered hearing that you held dear from Israel!!! Come here you!" The androgynous brunette gave the ashen-haired girl a big hug. Even in such a hectic situation, her embrace was almost good enough to calm him down. Almost. "WHAT THE EVERLOVING FRICK IS GOING ON?" He whispered, and also screamed somehow, at her ear now that his cheek was pressed to hers.

"Where are my manners? You're my guest, sir, I'll be at the kitchen having a heart atta- I MEAN! making some tea!!! Could you please lend me a hand with that Adama?" He said, still holding her up with the hard hug that he was giving her. Daichi escaped to the kitchen, still holding Adama like a person grabbing a pet on their arms, once they were both at the kitchen, he let go of her and looked at her precious golden eyes, his face turning from a fake chill expression into one of pure scare and anxiety. "Why today of all days, princess?!?!?! Is he here to kill me for dishonouring you?! Is he angry at us?! Why does he look so goshdarn cool!?" The femboy asked at high speed, waving his arms around while he hoped to hear her (hopefully) soothing answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 28, 2021 12:03 am

Adama had at one point been looking forward to this thing, being able to see the closest thing she ever had to family and a positive influence in her life until she had settled in Kyoto. Then he could be shown by the siren of the sands that she had taken his lessons to heart and grown into a fine woman, she didn't expect him to turn up at her boyfriend's place when the two were going to be a bit cheeky with one another. She was thankful she stashed away that cat lingerie otherwise he'd likely have a far less favourable opinion right at the start here, the pair made some chatter.

The Israel maiden had shown him pictures of what she had been up to and where she'd been, the girl had been in underground fighting and taking his lessons to heart. She had signed up with AFW, before long she'd had her debut match against Daichi. The siren had come up short yet Adama had learned and grown far more as a result she reasoned. She wrote about Daichi to him in letters as best she could, gushing over how sweet he was and his influence over him. Making sure not to write up the details of their slightly lewd escapades in doing so

"So uh master, can I just ask errrr how have you been? Did you get my letters about Daichi-kun I take it?" Adama said with a hint of hope in her voice, she knew him to have constantly travelled. Yet he had written his addresses of where he'd next reside at least, it had been even easier once Adama had gotten her own place at least for the sake of consistency.

The man laughed and said "Yes I have, I made inquires about him once I arrived in town. Figured I'd like to meet him in person and see the one who's captured your heart and ensure that they are worthy in my eyes. You'll understand my concern will you not?"

Adama nodded and twiddled her fingers, nerves already seeping into her. Oh god why now? Adama knew in her heart Daichi's pure though at times cheeky nature would serve him well in the judgement day, yet she knew her mentor had high standards. If her training was anything to go by that was proof, she'd be up early in the morning for practice among other things. The door was opened and Adama was able to say "Hi Daichi! Listen I......" she was then cut off as Daichi saw the muscled elder man that was Adama's mentor figure and Adama was glad her snow white hair could conceal her embarrassed expression and flustered cheeks. The girl swallowed as she contemplated the whole cat thing, glad that she stuffed that stuff in his bedroom.

Upon being greeted the man stroked his beard and raised a bemused eyebrow and said "Oho! You must be the lad Adama speaks so dearly of? I am Eitan Gera Azarel, pleased to meet you!" he spoke with a deep, booming voice that could send vibrations through the very earth. His first thought being that Daichi was shorter than he thought would be, granted Adama had sent over a picture of him with her at a funfair one time but still. Regardless he was curious so far.

Adama ever quick to react to situations would play along with the cat princess, turning to her mentor and saying "Errr yes I took her outside, she likes to go around the block. It was a stray we picked up together!" the Israel girl inwardly would love that idea actually. But for now she had to play along, but it seemed Daichi even in this situation could treat Adama greatly as he had managed to pick up her fave flowers from her homeland! At this mention Adama's blush was profuse indeed, at that moment she had forgotten the awkwardness of the situation and just remembered how blessed she was as she exclaimed "Oh how thoughtful Dai-kun!" before she was brought in close for a hug. He asked what was going on, to which Adama was only able to mutter out "I have no clue he just showed up!" before gracefully accepting the flowers from her boyfriend.

Eitan chuckled at the sight, it had been rare for the Israel girl to be so flustered during their travels. She'd express curiosity at things but rarely blush or anything like that and be given such a thoughtful gift, in spite of Daichi's nervous nature he was making a fairly good first impression. He waved in the affirmative as Daichi would take Adama into the kitchen........

The siren of the sands was about to speak to her boyfriend about the situation, however it seemed Daichi was gonna rapid fire at Adama a mile a minute here. Asking why it was today, when they supposed to have plenty of cheeky fun. Was he there to end Daichi's life for courting her, was her mentor angry? And also why did he look so cool? That last one made Adama tilt her head to one side, granted Eitan was a pillar of a man sculpted through decades of martial practise. But then again perhaps Adama was simply used to that.

Regardless Adama knew just the way to calm her little femboy, she'd wordlessly wrap her arms gently around Daichi's head and bring his head into her heavenly valley between her breasts. Many a time regardless of the situation placing him there always seemed to help induce a calming effect, likely because Daichi would be able to listen to her calmed and soothing heartbeat to know everything was okay. She'd mutter out "Shhhhh.....it'll be okay.....he's not there to kill you don't worry. I think he's just wanting to get to know to you, I did well....gush about you a lot. Listen it'll all be okay, just.....relax for a few moments......" they'd come up with a plan for sure. But for now Adama reasoned her boyfriend needed a hug first and foremost......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun May 30, 2021 7:45 am

One could hardly blame Daichi for being tense after finding his partner's father figure at his home without a warning whatsoever. It wasn't hyperbole to say that he didn't passed out by a miracle. Now that he was aware of the situation, he became very, very, happy that his sister didn't came home with him, she would have taken this way less meekly as he did, even if looking at Mr. Eitan was enough to tell that Akiko still wasn't powerful enough to hurt him. Even so, having his elder sister attack Adama's mentor would have been the worst case scenario that he could have wished for.

Once he had the chance to talk to his girlfriend, she let him know that this was an unexpected visit for the two of them as he started to freak out. "I- I Don't know what to do- Th-thi-" Fortunately for him, Adama knew just what she had to do to snap him back to reality. Daichi began to think of all things that could go wrong, but once she hugged him like she always did, those visions of anxiety came to a halt as he heard at the lullaby of her beating heart. He lied in there, wrapping his arms around her waist to bring her closer to him. Soon enough, the brunette boy leaved the comfort of Adama's bosom, looking at her golden gaze with his own verdant eyes that now expressed a tranquility and reassurance.

He gave her a kiss in the forehead, before hugging her in return, his chestnut colored hair intertwining with her snow-colored locks as well while her face was covered by his hoodie that smelled like fruits and flowers like himself. "Thanks, you always know how to calm me down, love" Daichi would break the hug after he made sure that Adama was calm as well, for this situation probably had her on edge as well. "Sorry for getting scared, this should be a happy day! You finally get to meet up with your beloved sensei! Let's make that tea and make this a happy day for everyone, Alright?" He said, kissing her lips before going to the kitchen. He did promised tea.

The day might have turned out a bit different, but he wouldn't let that bring him down! He would not let any day with Adama become a bad day, especially a day a s special as this one. "Do help me with the tea, princess. I have no idea how Azarel-sama likes his tea" Daichi now was presented with the opportunity to make an excellent impression with his... mentor-in-law? Yes, his mentor-in-law.

Adama could help the femboy in the kitchen, but it really wasn't needed, for he was an excellent cook, second only to his mom in that home. And making tea was his go-to option whenever he wanted to spoil his mother and sister, both whom enjoyed dearly whenever he made them their favourite tea. "Soooo... Anything I should know that helps him like me more?" Daichi asked, making sure to not show his concerned face to the girl, now that he knew that this was the time he waited for, he was still a bit scared of not being worthy to the mentor that trained the girl of his dreams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:47 pm

As much as Adama would simply love to have her sweet little femboy to be snuggled between her curvy breasts Adama knew she'd have to do so only for as long as it'd take to calm him down, the albino girl would gently scratch his hair to further reassure him. Adama had a small smile on her face after seeing how Daichi would loosen up and then gradually shuffle out from the valley of her bosom now reassured in the presence of Adama.

Daichi returned the favour by hugging Adama and letting his hair mesh with hers and feeling comfortable in his scent, she breathed deep and let her soul be calmed. Daichi was correct in that she might be worried, Adama hid it well however. She had faced many a tense situation in the past as an urchin roaming the streets at night, she had learned to keep it concealed when it mattered most and it came in handy for her.

Sure enough Daichi would be calmed, Adama would rub her fingers on his hoodie in reassurance as he spoke before replying with "Worry not love, I am relived to have both you and him here with me now. And once we've won his favour later we can errrr do that thing....." Adama inwardly thought further about getting a pet cat at some point now, but as it was she'd gladly adorn the ears and tail for her cute lover as a reward for when all was said and done. For now they would prepare tea to get the ball rolling after a fleeting kiss~

Adama knew of Daichi's kitchen skills and simply kept to the side for the most part, admiring his handiwork until she asked about Azarel's tea liking. She giggled and said "He's not picky, but I have seen him prefer milk and two sugars when he had the chance. Course I'm the same aren't I?" when asked about any other advice that Daichi could get in earning the man's favour Adama could tell he was trying to hide a worried expression. He didn't need to show it, his body language was more than enough. The siren would calmly hug him again, this time from behind and mushroom her chest into his back being ever so eager to cool him down.

"My advice is this, be honest and forthright with him. He respects that, I've spoken many a time of your sweet nature. Perhaps a story of this will earn favour, show its not just for me if you know what I mean. He also likes martial prowess, he believes martial arts can make you a better person should you allow it. So talk about the positives of wrestling. And don't worry, I am with you each and every step of the way. Now let's begin......" Adama would say as the pair prepared to speak with the mentor of the lady who had been sitting in the living room with his arms folded. He'd managed to pick out some of what was spoken, a smirk across his lips. Daichi was off to a great start and he didn't even know it, for now he'd play it neutral to see how the lad would fare otherwise and before long Adama would shuffle out with her femboy for tea time with Azarel asking "So lad, tell me a bit about yourself. Adama spoke fondly of you, have you taken up wrestling recently then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:27 am

For the few people that had the chance of spending enough time to be with Daichi, it would become apparent how the boy just was bad at hiding his feelings. It probably helps that Adama was a clever gal that knew how to read people. Soon enough she hugged him from behind as if she just read his building dread. His desert star calmed him and told the femboy about things that Mr. Azarel appreciated, such as martial prowess, and even if he was still highly doubtful of his own power, knowing that the ashen-haired keeper of his heart would be there alongside him was quite a powerful support.

"Heh, nothing escapes you~" Daichi said as he felt Adama's bouncy embrace, and he felt just how truly blessed he was for having such a wonderful girlfriend that was able to look inside his heart with those golden eyes that drove him crazy. Lucky for her, the brunette teen was facing the other way, otherwise nothing would be protecting her face from a barrage of smooches. Soon after the small cooldown hug ended, the couple brought the three cups of tea with them. "Careful, it's still hot" The brunette lad said to the man with a wink, apparently his confidence was back to normal.

Once they all were together in the main room, with the two young ones sitting together and Daichi holding Adama's hand while Azrael asked about his wrestling occupation. "Indeed I have Azarel-sama. I met Adama in the league where we are employed" He responded with a more formal language than the one he used. "She threw me around for quite a while, her technique is truly amazing" Deciding to try and score some points with the elder fighter, the petite boy complimented his training with an honest opinion of his girl's abilities, while he discretely rubbed her hand with his own.

"I managed to defeat her, although I honestly believe that if we battled once again, she would most certainly best me with ease..." He confessed, once again, being totally honest about his opinion. "Once I won the match, I was stuck with guilt about leaving a girl as gentle as Adama like that, so I visited her in the Backstage and offered to help her with anything she needed..." Incapable of being so long without holding the israeli girl, the japanese boy wrapped his arm around her shoulders, even if her mentor was there to judge him for it. "And she asked my guide through the city, and that night, I couldn't help to fall in love with your wonderful apprentice!" He said while he leaned his head against her own, blushing warmly at the confession and about sharing that loving moment with Adama's guardian.

"I-We're still under the employment of said wrestling promotion, and even if I don't have a grand fortune to offer Adama, I still work hard in AFW, hoping to sustain my beloved family; My mother Komiko, my sister Akiko, and most recently; You guys!" Daichi said, showing his childishly pure intentions to his guests. Indeed he was sometimes too idealistic for his own good, but this was also something that made him who he was, and he just wouldn't be true to the man in front of him if he had hidden that. Even so, perhaps it would have been better if he hadn't revealed that he and Adama worked for AFW, infamously known for their perverse view of wrestling and lewd matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:25 pm

Adama's mentor chuckled a little as Daichi handed him the drink, the lad was keen to make a good impression. Good, at first Azrael was concerned the lad would be as skittish as a mouse and let Adama take the lead there. He'd have not overtly faulted the lad, being fully aware that he was a rather imposing presence naturally. Indeed when Azrael had first taken the albino girl it took at least two weeks to get her to open up as prior to that she'd have spoken only when spoken to, only then did she start on her path of the martial arts when her natural curious nature had shown itself. He calmly sipped his drink, a hot cup was always a treasure on cold desert nights.

The siren of the sands would giggle as Daichi talked about how they first met, in the ring. When Adama first encountered Daichi his first move if she remembered well was to......trip up on his own feet and tumble to the mat, had she not known later Adama would have assumed it to be an elaborate ruse on his part to get Adama to roll around on the mat with him jiu jitsu style. She chuckled a little at his description of tossing him around, many a tall man and woman who weighed more than Adama were often flung around through their momentum like it was nothing! She hummed quietly as Daichi rubbed her hand, her own form of acknowledgement~

"Oh don't sell yourself short Dai-kun, recall I've been teaching you the basics of Jiu Jitsu....." Adama said as she was unwilling to downplay her boyfriend, Adama was by no means a master in her martial arts but she knew she could at least teach the basic fundamentals. It totally wasn't an excuse to roll around on the mat with her cute femboy with it ending in a full mount, totally not. She even giggled a little as Daichi boldly wrapped an arm around her shoulders and rested himself on her, before adding to his remarks with "I was amazed by his well.....compassion even in the heat of battle, such a rare thing....." the busty albino hadn't really experienced such a thing save for her mentor's grace, it had left her puzzled, then keen to learn more and it went from there. Compassion wasn't a thing Adama had been overtly familiar with, underground fight rings lacked that a lot.

Azrael had been listening to all of this, lightly sipping his tea as he did so. Alternating between that and a little smile on his face, eventually he'd place his cup down and stroke his beard in calm contemplation. The lad had done rather well, besting his apprentice for one who had learned the martial arts since a young age and managing to garner her interest. Daichi went onto speak of how he'd work hard for his folks, something that made the elderly master have some further interest. 

He'd done his research and knew that where they fought had quite the.........unsavoury history in the background of it. While Azrael was no stranger to that, given that he and Adama had spent many a time in underground fighting arenas. But those had been more focused on simple combat rather than.......a sultry sort. At that moment he'd make eye contact with the femboy, it would only be brief. A second or so, with his eyes narrowing ever so slightly as if he were assessing his soul.

Adama had also clocked this and froze up ever so slightly, it made the girl remember that night they spent together. When the siren had bared her chest to someone for the first time ever and had the femboy worship them like the bountiful harvest it was. They hadn't gone all the way yet, albeit did all sorts besides that. Daichi had been wary of his sister's wrath, Adama's was obvious. 

Now however she was glad that they heeded their top heads rather than their lower ones, yet anyway. It was because of this that the elderly mentor could tell they hadn't when he'd peer right into Daichi's very soul. Adama made a mental note to delete all of that doujin stuff she drew up later. Regardless Azrael would lean back in his seat and chuckle lightly before saying "Very good, Adama's mentioned your learning from her. I trust she has been passing her lessons on well to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:32 pm

After the gathering started to settle into something a bit more casual, Daichi was able to actually enjoy spending time with his gal and her guardian. Even further, he was actually eager to get to meet the man who turned Adama into the diamond of his heart. Azrael might seem like an intimidating warrior at first, but his mannerisms showed an affable person that was willing to meet the suitor for his protege. Just as the femboy expected, an extraordinary master, for his extraordinary girlfriend.

Then the conversation turned into Adama's teachings on him, just as he helped her get a better grip of the Japanese language and writing, so did she made an effort to pass her knowledge to him, starting with her martial techniques, quite a task given that he was a big ditz when it came to coordinated moves. But he did managed to learn thanks to the siren's patience and... motivations of the physical sparring that came with it. When she mentioned teaching him, Daichi's pink cheeks gained a stronger color at the memories of those training sessions. "Heheh... You're a great teacher, princess~"

It wasn't any kind of humility, the Japanese's teen opinion of still not being strong enough to defeat Adama, but she went out of her way to say that he shouldn't think so little of himself. If she said he was strong, he couldn't really go against her. "I'm... not a great martial artist, I'm weak in a lot of ways, like any person, but I am strong as well! or at least, I will try to become strong... I need to be. For those I love, Adama being one of my greatest motivations!" He heartedly said to his two guests, his soft expression hardening momentarily to one of determination, only to quickly go back to that cute smile of his. "We don't want Adama to be with a wimp, right?" He said, finding some courage to promise his mentor-in-law that he would work hard to remain being worthy of Adama, even if deep down, he didn't believed he was.

And this time, Azrael asked Daichi about Adama's teachings, causing his eyes to gleam with excitement. "She's a great teacher, Azrael-sama! She taught me about the martial arts she uses! And about Hebrew, it's harder than English, but I'm learning from her, so I'm getting quite decent at it! I even started practicing, I've been writing poetry for her!!!" He was very excited to let her mentor know about the ways his muse of the sands helped him ascend as a person, and how he tried to repay her by putting to words the way his heart and soul perceived her.

Daichi wasn't the smartest guy, or the greatest bard, indeed he had put an effort to learn anything Adama shared with him, writing odes to her soul and beauty. The problem about this? He still tried to write her ballads with limited knowledge of the Hebrew language. In results, his romanticized lyrics had an unwitting... sexual approach. Case in point; his latest writing talked about her beautiful golden eyes, and a small spelling mistake made it seem like he was writing about her beautiful, round bossom. Or how the way he described her as "The queen of my heart, whenever you need affection, I'm your eternal slave, my presence will be your support for as long as you want" Instead getting read as; The queen of my body, whenever you need pleasure, I'm your sexual slave, my face will be your throne for as long as you want"

"She liked my last poem a lot. Mmmh... I wonder where I put it?" He asked out loud, unaware of just how lewd those words were for someone who knew how to read Hebrew like their mother language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next