Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Bathing Game - Nicole and Ataru aftermatch

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Bathing Game - Nicole and Ataru aftermatch - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bathing Game - Nicole and Ataru aftermatch

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:07 pm

"M-Mnnnnnhh.... <3". Ataru is powerlessly enveloped into Nicole's mesmerizing hold, fondled and kissed until he becomes putty in her hands.

"M-mn...s-so good...", he moans in a loose and docile state, his cheeks all red and his breathings short and hot after she releases him from the overwhelming kissing, now holding him like a defenseless child in her arms

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Bathing Game - Nicole and Ataru aftermatch - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bathing Game - Nicole and Ataru aftermatch

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:55 pm

_ Oh yes, I knew you'd prefer when I am more sweetness

while ataru, enjoys nicole's slow hugs , the great redhead girl begins to crush the poor little boy sensually. As she plays with him, she try to put the boy on the ground, and make him sit delicately on the bath, then she start to play with the dick of Ataru, while passionately licking the rest of his body. the boy will be sexually abused, once again

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Squeezing his cute, small body with her strong arms, Nicole drains more strenghts from her little prisoner, incapacitating Ataru to fight back.
Miserable and embarassed, he's just a doll in the playful hands of the powerful amazon now.

Licked all over his body and having Nicole taking good care of his boyhood, soon Ataru is unable to resist any longer: gasping and twitching in pleasure, he is forced into another surrendering climax.
"U-Uhhhhh....". A faint moan escape from the dazed boy's lips, as a testament of Nicole's complete domination over her cute prey.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:51 pm

_ But what am I going to do with you? you are too weak Ataru, I just touch you, and that you give up... oh forgive me, you just fall in an humiliating surrending climax. I'm afraid to hurt you now .... oh my poor baby, I hope you will get better after into the love bed, where I can take care of you for hours...but for now my baby, you're too weak, come on baby, now open your mouth and gains strength, drink some fresh milk...

always searching to humiliate the boy, nicole trying to force Ataru to drink a little of her good milk. but if the boy tries to resist a little, even for keep his honor safe, nicole pretended to be angry, and she begins to punish Ataru by sending heavy punch in his face, but the beating, is done only with her ​​huge bag of milks.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Held in a maternal-like cradle hold by Nicole, Ataru is totally at her mercy.

Of course his male pride would not accept to be treated like a baby, so he would turn his head, refusing to let her breastfeed him in first place....

Though, after a vicious punch from her heavy melon, soon the poor boy is dazed and unable to struggle more, so he just accept to be a good boy in such dominant mommy's arms.
Of course, that means accepting her nipple of course: to Ataru's humiliation, and Nicole's satisfaction, the poor boy starts suckling at her huge breast, filled of lots of sweet maternal milk. "Suck...suckle....suck..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm

nicole purring with pleasure as her baby has agreed to be a good boy, and continues to be humiliated. Her breasts become hard in excitement and ataru can hear the big girl in the process of panting and moan. then she continues to rock him, always giving him drink, and, concurrently, caressing the rest of his body. With a smile she teases him

_ Then Ataru, you wanted to be nasty ... Fortunately, you become reasonable, otherwise I would have to spank you, like this ...

while preventing the boy to speak with one breast in his mouth, nicole whip one of her hands on the ass of ataru, humiliating the boy with a new kind of torture, making him feel how much he have no chance against her

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:16 pm

"M-Mrpfhhh...!!!". Ataru's muffled squeal will give Nicole a pleasant tingle as she gives him a taunting spanking, enjying her complete domination over the trapped boy. With her big, pacifier-like nipple gagging his mouth, poor Ataru cannot even protest coherently as Nicole does whatever she pleases with him, like if he was a doll in a happy child's arms.

His hand will instinctively go into Nicole's canyon-like cleavage, as if resuming his search for the key that might be his only way to freedom and safety. Though, searching for the key might place the poor boy into some more naughty games that Nicole would be planning for him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Nicole could feel the wandering hand of Ataru, tickling against her skin, looking for that key. Nicole smiles when she sees the efforts of Ataru to continue playing, so she tries to prevent his escape. The big girl pushes violently Ataru against one corner of the bath, trapping him against her beautiful and powerful body.

_ So Ataru, you want this key, you will have to fight for it... show me your determination

not prevent, nicole make moves her shoulders, like in oriental dances, she send heavy slap of boobs in the head of ataru, pummelling the poor boy once again, making sure that she can knock him out with her huge breasts

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:23 pm

The hard slam against afainst the wall crushes the fight out of poor Ataru, softening his resistence as Nicole proceeds to finish him off, swaying him along with her wonderful yet lethal oriental dance movements, so that his small head gets smooshed and pummeled nonstop by her heavy milk bags.

"H-Helpmmfff....M--Mrfff....!!!". In a few seconds, poor Ataru is reduced on the brink of unconsciousness inbetween Nicole's deadly bosoms. Only a few more seconds and she will feel him become limp in her embrace.
But if that happens, Ataru can't hope that she will be content of just knocking him out, as Nicole will be probably planning some dominating game to force him into next.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

_ Ding ding ding ... KO, the boy is unconscious, another victory for the big girl, yeahhh...

Ataru is again powerless in Nicole's arms, unable to move or defend himself. Nicole is happy to play with Ataru, but the poor boy is tired more quickly after each time.... that's a problem for nicole, how she can play with a boy so tired... and a miracle... Nicole has the perfect idea for pummell ataru without mercy ... The girl raised the little boy, and gives him little slap and kiss to wake him up, so she tenderly say him

_ Ataru, I propose a little game to finish this evening, you have two last chance to recover the key, you must retrieve it before I smother you, and if you lose, I win the right to humiliate you once again in a new match on the ring. You can also come with one of your friend, you're too weak for me, it's like play with a bug... ok ataru

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next