Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 5 Empty Re: "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:12 pm

"50 Bucks!? I ain't spendin' no Fifty Fuckin' Dollars on no shitty ass phone!" Clyde would declare once he heard the price of the phone and the service plan, which sounded very, very reasonable. But for the stubborn Clyde Gastin, he wasn't about to spend 50 dollars on a phone when he could get another one for free.

Taking the phone that Dante gave him and placed in his hands, Clyde would stare at it for a moment before letting out a tired sigh. "....Is it really a better deal?" He'd ask Dante wearily.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 pm

"Eh..Clyde that's like the best amount you could get for a phone that's..not free. People would jump at that for this phone." Dante would let out at Clyde's reaction that actually startled him a little bit. It was clear that Clyde seemed to be dead set on buying a free phone. Dante really couldn't argue with him, not knowing his financial situation, but he would just shrug his shoulders.

At Clyde's next words though, Dante would smile again, nodding his head. "Definitely! I mean..you never know how long those free phones will last you really" Dante would say, nodding his head. "Look, here." Dante would say, reaching in his pocket for his wallet "I'm the one who's trying to convince you to get it, I can pay more than half for it. $30, does that sound alright?" Dante would say, the smile still on his face as he offered to pay a part of the price.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:36 pm

It took a little while for Clyde to warm up to the idea of buying the 50 dollar phone, but he eventually would come around as he heard Dante that this was the best amount he could get for a phone that wasn't free, prompting Clyde to listen to the rest of Dante's words regarding getting the phone before stating that he could pay for more than half, making Clyde's eyes grow wide in an instant.

"N-No way, man! I can pay for it myself! I don't need to spend YOUR money..." Clyde would burst out as he turned to Dante and tried to press the wallet back against him to reject his offer. While it wasn't because Clyde wasn't thankful, he had too much pride to just take Dante's money like he was so poor that he couldn't handle this himself.

"I'll pay..." Clyde would say as he took off with the Display Phone and marched up to the front desk in a rather determined looking manner before forcefully and loudly slamming the display phone on the counter.

"GIMME THIS......Phone?" Clyde would begin to declare to the woman behind the counter before he realized that he had suddenly smashed the display phone right in front of the woman who would stare at him in disbelief. "....That WAS just the display, right?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:42 pm

"Wh.." Dante would let out as Clyde swiftly refused his offer to help him pay for the phone. He would blink a few times as Clyde pushed his wallet back to him. After a second, Dante would realize exactly why Clyde had refused and would just smile slightly, nodding understandingly. "Right, sorry about that."

When Clyde said that he would pay for the phone though, Dante would smile again, putting his wallet back into his pocket as the two walked up to the counter with the display phone to go purchase an actual copy.

As Clyde slammed the phone on the counter, smashing it as he did, Dante would stare it for a second, his mouth hanging open before he would place his forehead in his hand, letting out a sigh and shaking his head. "They...still sort of need to use that." Dante would say before letting out a little laugh, hoping it wasn't going to cause any 'extra charges' on the phone.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:04 pm

"I'm... Aware...." Clyde would state to Dante in a shaky tone of voice as he heard the redhead state the obvious. Fortunately for Clyde they didn't charge him and he was allowed to just buy his regular phone for a measly $50. The process for acquiring the phone would not take long and before either of the boys knew it, everything was done and Clyde had his phone.

"Finally!" Clyde would declare before walking away from the counter, going past Dante to head outside of the store while Clyde immediately went to try and call Heather. "Let's see if she's up... Doubt she's awake..." Clyde would say to Dante as he punched in the numbers and listened to the phone ring, waiting for Heather to pick up if she could.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:27 pm

As everything was settled, the phone paid for and activated, Dante and Clyde would head out the store, a smile on Dante's face. "I'm sure Heather will be happy to know that she has some way to contact you now when you're out." Dante would say with a nod to Clyde as Clyde fiddled with the phone before he got it working.

As he dialed the numbers, Dante would stop walking and turn to him, hands in his pocket as he waited patiently for Clyde's call.

Meanwhile, back at the apartment, Heather would be spread out on the bed still, lying there in her black lingerie the covers just below her breasts as she was still dozed off. A few seconds would pass before her cell phone would go off from bedside, ringing on the small table beside the bed. Heather would slowly open her eyes, letting out a groan as she would reach for her phone, flipping it open with one hand and pressing it to her ear.

"...Hello?" Heather would let out in quite the tired tone, accompanied by a slight yawn as she rubbed her eye.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:38 pm

"Oh She's gon' be happy when she actually wants to check on me... But today.... Well we'll see..." Clyde would say to Dante as he began to dial in Heather's number that he had made sure to memorize before going out to find Dante this morning, dialing in the number rather quickly before putting the cell phone up to his ear, waiting for Heather to pick up, which she would do eventually.

Upon heard the tired sounding '...Hello' that would be followed by a small yawn, Clyde couldn't keep himself from grinning, realizing that Heather was still asleep when he called her and most likely didn't know that he was gone. Naturally Clyde would have just said it was him over the phone and told Heather where he was, but that just seemed to boring to do rather than have a little bit of wholesome fun with his tired lover, realizing this was a perfect chance to play a small joke on her.

"I watch you in your sleep..." Clyde would say over the phone to Heather in a deep and creepy tone of voice, hoping to scare Heather a little bit before she realized it was him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:49 pm

As Heather sleepily answered the phone, it would take her a while for her to be actually fully awake to make a coherent conversation. This however just all added to her reaction as she heard the voice on the other end of the line. Her sleepiness made it so she couldn't make out the voice at all as Clyde had said it in the way that he did.

Heather's eyes would open fully before narrowing as she would sit up. "Wh..Who the hell is this????" Heather would let out before turning to her side and seeing no one in the bed beside her. This caused her to freak out even more as her heart would pound a bit. She would dart her eyes around the room before jetting out of bed and carefully walking to the doorway, peeking out down the hall.

"Cl-Clyde! Where are you??" She would let out, a bit scared to raise her voice as she still held the phone to her ear.

On the other end, with Clyde, Dante would stand next to him, scratching the back of his head and smiling nervously, letting out a little laugh. "Aaah.. Don't know if that's the best idea." He would say, keeping the nervous smile on his face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Upon hearing Heather's started reaction from over the phone, Clyde would immediately go to cover his mouth his free hand as he began to laugh at Heather's reaction once he tricked her, completely unaware of how fearful she was getting once she discovered that he wasn't in bed beside her until she called out for him. Upon hearing Heather call out his name Clyde's laughing would fade and turn into a small bit of regret once he realized that Heather was scared and that she was looking for him.

"Aww Hell..."
Clyde would mutter to himself before looking at Dante and letting out a small laugh before sighing. "Yeah it's prolly not... I know im' gon get it when I get home... Heh.." putting the phone back up to his ear before he began to speak in regular normal tone of voice that Heather could clearly recognize.

"...Not in bed with you, sadly... Mornin' Darlin'... I got me a new phone..." He'd tell her from over the phone while grinning widely, expecting Heather's reaction to not be very pleasant at all. There was going to be much hell to pay.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 pm

As Heather kept her head peaked out the door way, slowly inching her head more and more out as if she was on the lookout, she would suddenly hear the voice 'change' over the phone, causing her to freeze for a second and blink a couple times in disbelief. "...Clyde" Heather would let out, her eyes clenching shut and her hand gripping her cell phone tightly.

"You IDIOT! That's NOT funny!!" Heather would let out, stomping on the floor as she stormed back over to the bed, throwing herself on it and lying on her back, staring up at the ceiling.

"Well good. It's about time you got a new one. But if you're gonna make calls like that then go give it back!" Heather would say with a pout on her face as she was still worked up about him scaring her earlier. "Where are you??" She would ask again, but this time directly to him as she lie there in the bed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next