Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 10 Empty Re: "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:49 pm

"I don't need any RIGHT to tell these people how I feel about what WE put up with or let them know the goddamn truth! Clyde would snap back at Dante with a glare. "I'm not you... I'm not gonna look at the crowd with a forced smile because it's the right thing to do... Not with the things WE have to endure because of them! They're no different than the people in America... I don't give a fuck about any one of them... The only people that have ever cared has been my family and that's all I fuckin' need! Clyde would let out angrily but would otherwise go silent as Dante declared and reaffirmed that he never forgot Alessa and that he still cared for her, causing Clyde to just stand there with his arms crossed, not knowing what to say or do other than glare at Dante.

But when Heather spoke, Clyde's widened a bit while his aggressive demeanor faltered when she asked if this is what he called her here for. "W-What? H-Heather no... I didn't ..." He'd begin to say before Heather said this was the opposite of what she asked from them, storming out of the restaurant soon after. "H-Heather! Wait!" Clyde would call out as he turned and stuck his hand out, but it was too late, she was gone and the guilt sank in.

Watching her step out, Clyde would lower his head in shame, truly feeling horrible for going against what Heather had asked of him over a month ago. Heather was able to make peace with Bonnie, why couldn't he do the same with Dante? It made Clyde feel like shit but it didn't take long for his own anger, frustration and self-hatred to sink in as he realized that he fucked up yet again because of how stupid he often acted, looking around to see those faces staring at him in the restaurant, only infuriating Clyde until he snapped.

"........Fuck!!!" He'd yell out before stomping to nearby wall and kicking it as hard as he could, driving the heel of his boot into the plastered wall so hard he me made a hole. He then drew his foot back and drove his head into the wall, pounding on it with his fists while the customers looked on the crazy Texan. "Goddammit! Always Fuckin' up!" he'd let out before looking over to Dante.

"...I... I don't even care about that shit anymore... Go home..."
He'd tell him before throwing his hat down, lowering his head until the bangs of his hair covering his eyes, angry with himself.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:45 pm

With the altercation between Clyde and Dante reaching it's highest peak, Heather's walking out would end up stopping the argument in its tracks, leaving the two feeling the guilt really going through them. Though, Clyde's reaction to the feeling was quite different from Dante's and it certainly came to Dante's surprise as he would watch him throw the little fit.

"Ah..w-wait relax Clyde..It was just as much my fault as it was yours." Dante would let out, looking around a bit before he would scratch the back of his head. "So uh..don't beat yourself up about it..like you are doing." He would add, thinking for a second before looking out the door, seeing Heather leaning back on the glass window, where outside she was waiting for Clyde to take him home.

"Look..I have an idea. We need to get this out of our system. I'm still not happy with what you were saying and..you need to take out some of your frustration. I say we do go ahead and have a match..just let it all out so we can just get past all this. What do you say?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 pm

As Clyde continued to feel guilty about the entire ordeal that he started, he would find Dante's words not really helping much as he told him that the blame was to be shared and that she he shouldn't beat himself about it. Prompting Clyde to turn away from the wall and slowly look towards Dante glaring at him when he said this. How could he not feel guilty and beat himself up for causing trouble and doing exactly the opposite of what he promised Heather.

Hearing Dante's idea though, Clyde would think for a moment his lips curled into a slight frown before he clicked his tongue and spoke. "...And what about Heather? I've already failed her... You tryin' to get me to let her down even more now by fightin' you!? I think I've givin' her enough heartache when I was in a coma... No need to hurt her more when I kick your ass in that ring..." Clyde would say bitterly before he turned away and headed for the front counter, pointing towards the double quarter pounder with cheese.

"Gimme one of those..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:51 pm

"No that's.." Dante would let out, not knowing what to say at his words at first as he would watch him order the burger for himself. He would follow after him, shaking his head as he did. He would glance over at Heather at the outside again before he would turn back to Clyde, tapping his fingers on the counter a bit as he did.

"No no, you see I'm sure she'll think the same thing that I do. It's the best way to just get it over with and..im sure if we go into it thinking like that, we'll come out of the match with a new look on it all, getting it all out of our system now and then afterwards we'll be fine."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:46 am

Paying the cashier before taking the burger in his hands, Clyde would otherwise try his best to ignore Dante as he followed him around and tried to goad him into this match that Clyde honestly wanted to avoid for Heather's sake. Oh how he tables had turned.

"No... I think you understand..." Clyde would say as twisted around to look at Dante. "...I don't like this Iris chick you're seeing and I ain't gonna take back what I said. I honestly believe that you and Alessa are damn well made for eachother. Clyde Gastin doesn't let the past go either... I'm still livin' in mine. You think I'm just gonna move on from all that's happened? No I ain't, but... I gotta try and keep my family together... I don't this match will help our cause or help Heather feel any better." Clyde would say before he looked up at Dante.

"...But if you keep naggin' me I'm gonna have to whoop your ass in that ring..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:44 pm

"Well...I don't know what to tell you Clyde..what happened happened. I didn't see it coming either, but that's how it goes unfortunately. Like I said, I will still remain as good friends with Alessa as I have been ever since we first met." Dante would say, nodding his head before he would listen to the rest of Clyde's words.

"I think...in a fixed setting like a match in the ring, it's not as bad as breaking out into a fight here would have been. There will be a clear winner and a clear loser. After that, I don't see what would be keeping us from being close like a family. As much as I don't like what you said about Iris, I've told you before I'm happy that you're making my sister happy like you are."

"So what do you say? This one match to get it all out? Let it all loose?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:23 pm

With his hand down on the counter, Clyde would otherwise keep himself turned away from Dante and munch on his burger while listening to the red-head speak what's done was done and that it happened. There was no changing what has happened and it spooked Clyde. Before the shooting Alessa was the happiest girl he knew because she was with Dante. 30 days later after waking from a coma he learns that many things changed without him.

"You better Be Friends with her, goddammit... I ain't bout to let My Family fall apart..." Muttered the Texan bitterly before taking another bite out of his burger while Dante went on about the match and how it would be far better than brawling in the restaurant, saying after that, there would be nothing from keeping the 5 from being a family again. But then Dante mentioned Heather again and tempers began to flare up once more.

"Oh shut up! You really gon' lie to me like that!? I ain't makin' your sister Happy! Been givin' her hell is more like it... Since day one I've failed her! Since DAY ONE, Dante! This Brotherly Truce, Her Engagement Ring, The fact I nearly chose Booze over Her, The Debt that keeps us from movin' on in our lives... I've fucked it all up since day one and today ain't no different... So don't tell ME I've been makin' her happy!" Clyde would snap as he swung his head around to look at Dante with a glare before sighing and turning back around bitterly, away from Dante and the patrons inside to hide his tearing eyes.

"...Even if you drag me to that ring, Dante... I ain't gonna fight you."

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10