by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Failure To Launch

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Failure To Launch - Page 4 Empty Re: Failure To Launch

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 pm

"Maybe not... But that ain't stoppin' you from havin' fun..." Muttered Clyde to Heather as he responded to her statement with a grin of his own. While he did in fact want to learn as much as he could from Heather, he was still having fun training with her, among other things that involved him and his lover getting a bit closer during these sessions. However, upon hearing Heather's statement that said that her next wasn't going to be anything Bad in the way that her would like, Clyde would pout lightly, acting dissapointed in the fact that Heather wasn't going to be trying something with him.

Clyde would instead lay there on the mat, staring up at the ceiling and it's lights for a moment as he waited for Heather to do whatever it was that she was planning to do, leaving him to remain prone on the mat, staring at the ceiling until he looked over towards Heather. "Hey Heather what are you..." Clyde would begin to ask as he turned his heads towards her, all before seeing that wicked looking grin on her face that startled Clyde and instantly made him turn pale, watching her runs towards him before the leaped forth, planted her feet on the middle ropes before flipping backwards to preform a springboard moonsault.

"Ah! Crapohcrapohcrap!" Clyde would let out frantically as he saw Heather flying over towards him, having little to no time to put his arms up to cushion the splash and would thus take the full brunt of Heather's body slamming down across him, releasing a loud grunt as his legs and upper body flopped up slightly. "Ugh!" Clyde would let out after Heather crashed down onto him, knocking a slight bit of wind out of him.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:12 am

"Oh? You noticed?" Heather would say with a little laugh, knowing the fact that she was enjoying this quite a bit seemed to be obvious. She wasn't really trying to hide it all that much, but it really made her statement that she made to Clyde just seconds earlier sound hypocritical. Oh well. She wasn't really going to let that fact get to her. Like Clyde had figured out, she was just enjoying all this too much. She could see the pout on his face from her words and it would cause her to let out a little chuckle. "Don't be so sad Clyde. I'd use certain moves on you, but I don't think you could learn much from them" She would let out with a wink before she headed over to the other side of the ring.

She would hear his questioning words, and would simply ignore them with the grin still on her face. She wasn't going to tell him what was coming and she was just going to deliver it as it is, really laying into him. As she charged towards him, she could feel the rush of adrenaline as she leapt onto the ropes and then off them, making the graceful arc that she always does with her high flying moves. As she crashed down upon him, she would let out a grunt before getting up onto her knees, laughing loud.

"Aah, that was great. It's not common that I get to do stuff like this on someone who I'm not trying to keep down to win. I get to take it all in really. Its nice." Heather would say with a smile before she would look down at Clyde. "Alright! Your turn! Springboard moonsault!" Heather would let out, nudging him in the side a bit with her fist as she nodded her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:50 am

"Heh... W-Well glad I got to help you enjoy flying..." Clyde would say through as half smile as he tried to get some oxygen back into his lungs, very happy to see Heather smile like that, finding some amusement in her being more fixated on her flying and landing on someone without actually wondering if she hurt him. Clyde wasn't hurt but the move did stun him slightly, still he'd shake it off and look to her as she continued on about what was next.

"Huh!?" Clyde would let out, sitting up quickly as he looked to Heather with a slight bit of confusion on his face, along with uncertainty. "Heather... You know me... You don't really expect me to pull off that kinda off, do ya? That move's... Beyond me." Clyde would let out with a rather nervous look on his face, rubbing the back of his neck as he said so. Feeling a bit upset with himself due to him not wanting to disappoint failure, but he felt failing the move while trying it would be way worse.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:58 am

"Mhm! I love it." Heather would respond to Clyde's words. Her mind truly wasn't on much of how the move affected him as she thought instantly that he would be able to handle it. She knew how much of an impact that that move usually does, but she felt like he could take it for the sake of his training. Instead she would just simply bask in the enjoyment of the move.

That was until he said to her that he wouldn't be able to pull it off. She would stare at him a second before letting out a sigh, her shoulders dropping. "..Really?...I was excited too..it was going so well." Heather would let out, slowly standing up as she crossed her arms. "I dont...I mean...most of the moves I wanted to teach you have to do with stuff like that..I...guess..I could teach you..a few others...but that's no fun." Heather would let out, quite the disappointed look on her face as she looked down at Clyde.

"You...sure you can't do it?..You don't even wanna try? I mean...I really would love it if you did...pleease?" Heather would say, uncrossing he arms and clasping her hands together, putting on an exaggerated pout on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:38 am

Seeing how dissapointed Heather was only made Clyde's head sink down low as she was indeed being dissapointed by his reluctance to try the move, frowning at the fact that he himself wasn't good enough to do the move and that Heather didn't want to move on from moves like these, since they were in fact her favorites and that she most likely wanted him to learn them as well.

"Sorry babe..." He'd tell her apologetically before hearing her next couple of words that made a reluctant frown appear over his face as she tried to make him try the springboard moonsault anyway by giving him an exaggerated pout with those puppy dog eyes of hers. His face would instantly turn red as he looked at her and saw her cutely at pouting at him, causing him to turn away quickly with a flustered look on his face. "D-D-Don't look at me like that... He'd tell her with a bright red blush on his cheeks, caving into her cute pout that he honestly couldn't handle.

"Alright... I'll do it... But don't lie down... Ain't no tellin' how im gon' land." He'd tell her before standing up and taking a few steps back away from the ropes in front of him. "This... Is gonna suck..." He'd think to himself as he stared at the ropes in front of him, taking in a deep breath before looking to Heather, giving her a slight smile before he looking back at the ropes, pulling up his jeans as he stared intensely at the ropes in front of him, as if trying to gather all his focus to do this one move.

"Ight... Let's do this...Yeeeeehaaaawwwww!!!!" Clyde would cry out before sprinting forth towards the ropes, gritting his teeth tightly while exhaling through his nose, running quickly towards the ropes before leaping up towards them, putting his feet out in front, thinking they were going to go into contact with them and he would be alright. His heart would skip a beat though as his feet would only graze the middle ropes and Slip. Right. Through.

"Oh No."
Thought Clyde as his face turned pale before his whole body flew through the middle and top ropes, going feet first out of the ring, crashing onto a set of small weights laying on the outside, tumbling down over the rack as it all crashed beneath him, tumbling and rolling a few feet away from the ring and the weights until he was laying sprawled out on the gym floor, slightly dazed as he looked up at the ceiling.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:39 pm

"Oooh but come on Clyde, I really wanna see you try it." Heather would say, still keeping up her pout as she would hear Clyde tell her not to look at him like that. She knew it was working and she could tell by his reaction that he was caving. The blush on his face was priceless as Heather would bring her clasped hands up to near her chin, accentuating the pout as she pleaded with him.

As soon as he said he would do it, a big smile appeared on Heather's face as she would nod her head, the excitement clear from her expression. "Ok...but it takes a little off the landing when there's somebody below you that you fall on..I would know." Heather would say, recalling the many times her springboard moonsault would backfire and she would crash down onto the mat. It seemed that Clyde had made up his mind though as he backed up, pulling his jeans up a bit.

Heather was just loving his enthusiasm as he had that focused look on his face. As he yelled out, sprinting towards the ropes, Heather would clasp her hands together again, bringing them to her lips as she watched in anticipation. As she watched his feet only graze the middle rope, her eyes would widen and she would let out a small gasp, covering her mouth with her hands as she watched.

When he collided with the small set of weights, causing the rack to tumble over, Heather would quickly rush to the ropes, grabbing the top and leaping over to the outside before running next to him. She would get down on her knees and hold her hands out, though not knowing how sore he was so she didn't touch him. "C-Clyde! I'm sorry!I shouldn't have made you do that! A-are you ok??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Clyde Gastin had done a rare thing. He had ignored his own instincts and followed the unbearably cute, pouting pleads of Heather that she mercilessly laid out on him to goad him into trying to preform this move that he was actually scared to try and do, let alone fail and land somewhere hard. Either way, once Clyde had made himself push all his doubts aside he no longer cared about the What If's, only caring about doing the move itself instead.

However, much to Clyde's original prediction, he failed the Springboard Moonsault and went right through the ropes before crashing onto the stack of weights that gave out as he landed on them, sending Clyde rolling down onto the gym floor, laid out in a complete daze, looking up at the bright lights of the ceiling until he saw Heather rushing beside him to his aid, seeing her loom over him with a very concerned look on her face, apologizing frantically.

"Nothin' hurts more than my pride...Oww..." Muttered Clyde as he sat up and rubbed his sore lower back before he heard some giggling by two girls from afar who had seen Clyde fall from the ring, leaving him and Heather as they entered the showers, leaving Clyde rather embarrassed as he looked away and turned towards the ring, looking up at the ropes while rubbing the back of his head.

"Dang Heather... I don't see how you're able to be so dang fast and do all them jumps and flips and shit when you're like 5 pounds heavier than me... And that's with my boot on... You gotta knack for this, I'll tell ya. " Said Clyde with his head turned away from Heather as he contined to nurse some of his sore spots after the landing, trying to play it off like it was nothing.

"...Guess I just ain't all that flexible..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm

"...Well..Im glad you're ok at least. You took quite the fall. I should have listened to what you were saying." Heather would say as she would shake her head, smiling at Clyde now that she knew he was alright. She would look up at the giggling girls with a small glare before looking back down at Clyde, sighing a bit as she noticed he looked away. She was about to lend him a hand in getting up before he would hear his next words.

"...What did you just say?" Heather would let out, her eye twitching slightly as she would stand up, turning towards the ring as she clenched her fists tightly. "...Five pounds heavier huh?" She would say, a joking tone in her voice, but inside it was clear she was fuming at what he said.

"Get up..Get in that ring..and try it again." Heather would say, crossing her arms, not looking at Clyde as she spoke. When she heard his words about flexibility, she would click her tongue and stomp her foot. "Then stretch! Stretch yourself out now!We'll work on your..flexibility later. I might have an idea. But right now you'll get in that ring and keep trying that move until you get it right. I don't want to hear one word of compaint." Heather would say, her eyes shut tight as she clenched her teeth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 pm

"...Thanks Heather...And it's alright, Im just sorry I let ya down." Clyde would say to Heather apologetically after showing her that he was in fact all right despite the hard fall he had taken. He was just about ready to take her hand before he ended up making those not too smart comments about Heather's weight, which earned quite the reaction from his Wife-To-Be that Clyde didn't catch right away.

"I said you're five pounds heavier." Clyde would tell her bluntly in a clueless manner before hearing her next couple of words that made Clyde laugh a bit, thinking that Heather was taking it as a joke and having a good laugh about it. "Ah Ha Yeah! I ain't it funny how I'm an inch taller and still lighter? Haha... Even Bonnie! Y'all two are the same height and she's lighter too! Heh... Must be a Gastin Thing!" Clyde would let out with a gleeful, oblivious and careless laugh as he looked up Heather, unaware of the giant grave he was digging for himself.

"W-What? Try again? B-But you just said..." Clyde would begin to say as Heather left him down the floor while she stood up, not even looking at him as she spoke and told him to try again before she suddenly stomped her foot down starling Clyde, telling him to stretch out as he flinched a bit and eased himself back from Heather without moving too much. All while she continue on to tell him that he would continue to try until he did the move right, telling him that she didn't want to hear one word of complaint from him. Hearing this left Clyde wide eyed with his mouth hanging as he sat on the floor looking up at Heather.

"W-Wah? B-B-B-B-But Heather! D-Darlin'! Honey! I'm...I'm Hurt... Im gonna end up bustin' my ass again!! I just got outta the hospital"
Clyde would let out fearfully through his frantic and desperate stammering pleads.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm

"Tch!..." Heather would say, clenching her fists tight as she grit her teeth hard, getting more and more frustrated by the second. He would hear him compare their heights in relativity to their weights. He would even go as far as to add Bonnie in there too, comparing their weights as well. Furthermore, he was laughing while he said it. Heather was just seconds away from flipping out on him as her hands were shaking from how hard she was clenching her fists.

As Clyde spoke, Heather would shake her head, trying to remain calm still as she began tapping her foot. "Just...do it.." Heather would say, still tapping her foot on the ground, the pace getting faster and faster. She was gritting her teeth, clicking her tongue a few times as her eyes remained shut tight, just hoping that Clyde would just get in the ring and try again without saying anything else. However, it was clear that wasn't gonna happen.

"Aaaargh!! JUST GET IN THE RING AND TRY AGAIN!!" Heather would yell out, throwing her hands down to her sides as her fists remained clenched, stomping her foot down hard as she remained facing the ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next