by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Failure To Launch

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Failure To Launch - Page 5 Empty Re: Failure To Launch

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:21 pm

"Ahhhh!!! Im goin'-Im goin'-Im goin'!" Clyde would yell out once Heather suddenly screamed at him and stomped down on the floor, prompting to Clyde to spring to his feet and hightail it out of the vicinity as fast as he could, sprinting to his feet and quickly sliding into the ring before sprinting towards the ropes as fast as he could before leaping towards them, actually managing to jump on the ropes this time and spring off of them.

"I... I did it!"
Clyde would mutter to himself as he felt his feet touch the ropes before springing off of them, feeling he had in fact accomplished the task that Heather laid out for him as he jumped off the ropes and went backwards, pulling his body back like he was trying to preform a somersault, but would instead remain flat as he flew through the air before dropping down flat on his back along the canvas, flopping down as his body folded up and caused him to flip over onto his shoulders and down onto his stomach, looking up at the ropes he springed off of.

"...Oww..."

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:47 pm

"Good..." Heather would let out as Clyde sped away, running into the ring to do as she said. She was on the edge of losing it and she was glad that Clyde finally just gave up and went into the ring to attempt to try it again. She would let out a long sigh, trying to calm herself down as she would look herself over. "...damnit...he had to bring that up..." Heather would let out, stomping her foot again as she kept thinking about those five pounds.

She would watch as Clyde ran towards the ropes, latching onto them just as he was supposed to. She would look at him, slightly hopeful as her eyes would widen before he would jump back, just landing right on his back. "Ugh..." Heather would say, clicking her tongue as she would rub her forehead. "He's..probably right about the flexibility.." Heather would think to herself before reaching into her pocket and pulling out her phone.

"Alright...this...is going to be ridiculous...but I think I have an idea.." Heather would say, opening up her phone as she would scroll through her contacts, pressing on Bonnie's name and calling her, putting the phone to her ear and letting it ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 pm

"Heather... Im'a tell ya right now, babe... Gastin's don't fly..." Said Clyde as he sat up on his knees while rubbing the back of his neck after he botched the springboard moonsault yet again, leaving him on his knees upon the canvas, wondering if Heather was indeed going to just leave the move along and go on ahead, but he honestly doubted it. "Uhh... Who ya callin?" Clyde would ask curiously as he saw Heather pull out her phone.

Meanwhile, Bonnie Gastin would awake from her slumber in her apartment upon hearing her phone ring, causing Bonnie to let out a groan as she avoided waking her partner Duffy Macbain, while rising from the bed.

"Mmmm... Hello?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"Hmph...im not really satisfied with that reason." Heather would say as she would pull out her phone, dialing Bonnie. She would hear Clyde's question, causing her to look up at Clyde as he sat in the ring. She would stare at him a little while before letting out a sigh. "Just..wait and see. You'll be happy to know we're going to move on..but only because I think I know how to make it so you can do this."

As Bonnie picked up the phone, Heather would breathe a sigh of relief, smiling a bit until she would realize Bonnie was seemingly just waking herself up. "You...were sleeping?..Whatever, hey, it's Heather. I have a favor to ask you." Heather would say, turning away from the ring where Clyde was as she would take a few steps forward.

"Im training Clyde..and he needs help with..flexibility...I could definitely use your help along with Dante and Alessa if you could get in contact with them somehow." Heather would say, tapping her foot. "Tell Alessa...to...bring...Twister." Heather would say as a blush would develop on her face, almost feeling stupid for asking for that.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:50 pm

"Oh Lord..." Muttered Clyde with an uneasy feeling in his stomach once he heard Heather's words that basically said that they weren't done and that she had her own plans to get him to learn the moonsault one way or another. Either way Clyde wasn't exactly exited to know about Heather's potentially dangerous training method to MAKE him learn the move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A... Favor?" Bonnie would ask as she rubbed her eyes before getting up out of the bed, hearing Heather's words and proposition along with several instructions that made the Texan's eyes grow wide. "Twister!?!?" She'd let out excitedly. "I fuckin' love twister! I ain't ever played it but it always looked fun on TV! Say no more Sister-In-Law, Bonnie T. Gastin and Company be on the way!" Bonnie would yell into her phone before slapping on her jeans and jetting out the door towards [url=http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/images/SK_2wF150.jpg:3u2as7zy]her 1995 Ford F-150,[/url:3u2as7zy] turning on the ignition as Bonnie popped her brother's Slayer Tape to begin playing [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1aPQY0c7zY:3u2as7zy]"The Antichrist" By Slayer[/url:3u2as7zy] through the stereo speakers of her truck, speeding off into the distance, crusing rapidly down the highway within Kyoto. Bonnie would then reach into her pocket and pull out her phone to call Dante.

"Dee It's Me, Bonnie! Heather and Clyde are at the Gym and they want us there... And Tell Alley to bring...Twister..."
Bonnie would say before hanging up the phone, speeding down the street before stomping abruptly at Dante's apartment, pulling into the parking lot, honking at them to join her. "C'mon yall Im ready to play some Twister, Goddammit!!" Bonnie would let out while honking for the two to join her. Once they did, She would immediately speed off and jet right towards the Tension Fitness Center as fast as she could

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My Sister? And Twister!? I fuckin' love twister! I ain't ever played it but it always looked fun on TV! Clyde would let out happily as he sat up on the canvas, excited to play a game he never played before but always wanted to as a child. But the look of excitement would eventually fade as Clyde looked to Heather very confused. "W-Wait... Why Twister?" He'd ask her with his held titled.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:27 am

"Yes..Yes Twister so just-" Heather would say beforeshe was interrupted by Bonnie's yelling into the phone, her voice ringing through her ear before the phone would cut off. Heather would stand there for a second, blinking a few times before closing her phone and putting it in her pocket. "Ugh...I..hope that was a good idea.." Heather would say, shaking her head before she would hear a similar voice yelling from behind her.

"..Yeees Twister." Heather would say as she would turn around, looking at Clyde before she would sigh, climbing into the ring and walking over to Clyde, dropping herself down next to him as she would look up at the ceiling. "You don't remember? You said yourself before you aren't flexible enough. This will test that..and maybe improve it as well." Heather would say before letting out a little sigh, looking down for a second before turning her head towards Clyde.

"Is it...obvious that I weigh more than you? Does it show?"

Seconds after the phone call that Bonnie had rung up for Dante, He would stand in confusion at the sudden request before hanging up the phone and laughing a bit. "Well that's weird." Dante would say before walking into the other room where Alessa was. She was sitting down on one of the beds on the room, playing a handheld game before Dante would walk in. "Hey, Bonnie wants us to go meet up with her, Heather, and Clyde. Wanna go? I guess..we're playing Twister." He would say, scratching the back of his head.

Alessa would turn off the game, looking up at Dante. "Uh..Sure..you're really not bothered by what I said earlier?" Alessa would say, tilting her head at him as he would return her look with a smile. "Of course not. It's your choice. I don't know what happened, but if you really feel like..we should split..then I can't argue with you." he would reply, slightly uneasy at saying those words, but Alessa wouldn't pick it up as she nodded. A million things were running through Alessa's mind as she would nod her head. She would get up, go into the closet before reaching up for the twister set, pulling it down and nodding her head again "Well..let's go." She would let out before they would hear the honking of Bonnie's truck, both surprised that she came to pick them up.

They would hurry out of the apartment, seeing the truck where they would hear Bonnie's words, quickly getting in, Alessa sitting in the middle. "Hey Bonnie, why-" Dante would begin before being cut off as Bonnie took off at a high speed, causing him to sit back as Alessa would do the same.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:11 am

"Heh... I might be having too much fun to improve my 'Flexi-ma-bility', ya know? Clyde would say to Heather with a grin and wink as he looked to her out the corner of his eye, wrapping his arm around her as she sat down next to him, hugging her close before hearing her next couple of words that caught him off guard and caused him to be left a bit startled before he eventually shook his head and left out a light a laugh before speaking to her.

"Not at all, my love...You look perfect to me... Always will." He'd tell her before softly kissing her cheek while slyly and slowly bringing his hand up towards Heather's exposed leg before slowly tracing his finger down her thigh. "I wanna thank ya, Heather... For all you've done today. Ain't nobody but my Mama and Bonnie have ever cared this much... Thanks for puttin' up with me, babe. Love ya." Clyde would say to Heather as he held her close and awaited the others to arrive.

Meanwhile Bonnie had finally collected her two passengers and proceeded to speed off towards the gym. "Heather said Clyde needs help with his flexibility and Im'a guessin' she's gonna use Twister to stretch the dang fool out! Which I don't really know why she's doin' that and I could careless...IM READY TO PLAY TWISTER!!" Bonnie would say as she zoomed through several red lights and pulled into the parking lot of the gym.

Awaiting their arrival from the inside, Clyde would see the truck pull up. He knew Dante and Alessa were coming and this promoted Clyde to rise up to his feet, slide out of the ring and sprint down towards the doors. "Dee! Alley!!" Clyde would let out before Bonnie opened the door for them, letting Clyde freely jump at the two hug them both affectionately after having believed that the last time he saw them was going to be his last.

"Sorry for... Givin' y'all the scare..." Clyde would say within the embrace as he hugged both Alessa and Dante tightly, believing them both to be like siblings in his eyes. His new Family. And while Clyde was having a moment with them, Bonnie would use this as her chance to snatch the twister box from Alessa and march over towards Heather happily, humming all the way into the ring that she slid into.

"Hey Sister-N-Law!" Bonnie would say before giving Heather a quick hug, opening the box to lay out the mat and pull out the spinner. "So uh... I know you said this was for Clyde's flexibility... But are you sure you didn't pick it for other reasons?" Bonnie would ask with a rather perverted grin as she nudged Heather with her elbow.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:34 am

"Yeah well...just remember that you're still training." Heather would say back to him, smiling slightly at his wink as he would wrap her arm around her, hugging her close. As she spoke to him about the weight thing though, she would look down a bit as he took a small while to say something, thinking that he had to come up with some kind of response because it was true. She would be about to let out a sigh, but would hear his laugh, causing her to look up at him before she would hear his words.

"Well..when you said what you did before..it was just.." Heather would say before he would kiss her cheek, causing her to smile and laugh slightly before she would feel his finger slowly tracing her exposed leg, down her thigh. "It's no problem really..I just want to see you do good out there and get better..I love you too Clyde. But.." Heather would say before grabbing his wrist, pulling his hand away. "None of that" Heather would say with a grin.

"O-oh well..ok." Dante would say, his eyes open wide as he stared at the front window as they sped through the streets, completely ignoring all the red lights before they would arrive at the gym. As they finally made it to the place, they would get out and would be instantly met by Clyde just as they reached the doors.

"Oh! Clyde!" Alessa would let out as he hugged them both. "It's good to see you again" Dante would add as they hugged him back.

Heather would remain in the ring, Stunned by how quickly Clyde ran over to Dante and Alessa before she would see Bonnie come in with the twister box, entering the ring. "Heey" Heather would let out as Bonnie hugged her, immediately hugging her back. She was glad they were able to meet again in a situation that wasn't so dreary like in the hospital. As they broke the hug, Heather would watch as Bonnie layed out the twister mat, crossing her arms with a slight embarrassed blush on her face. "Can't believe I asked for this.." She would let out before hearing Bonnie's words, causing the blush on her face to redden even more. "Wh-what!? Of course not, no other reason!" She would say, shaking her head as Bonnie nudged her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:08 am

"Muscle weighs more than fat by the way..." Clyde would say in an attempt to make Heather feel a little better about her height and weight before Hearing Heather's words, leaving Clyde to simply and nod and smile at her as she spoke before she did in fact remove his hand from her thigh, leaving Clyde with a look of disappointment as he pouted to Heather. "...Man..." He'd let out with a shrugging sigh before he went to go greet Alessa and Dante once they entered the gym, hugging them tightly once he reached them.

"...Thought I'd never see y'all two again..." Clyde would let out within the hug, hanging his head down trying to hide his face that was practically tearing up before he eventually picked up his head and looked to the two with a bright smile. "...Let's go play some Twister." He'd tell them with his arms around both Dante and Alessa's shoulders, guiding them both towards the ring where Bonnie and Heather stood.

"No Other Reason huh?" Bonnie would ask with a sly grin to Heather, her reaction causing the Texan's grin to widen more and more. "Heheh.. You're about as easy to fluster as a 13 year old schoolgirl... A School Girl who sure knows what to do with Rope..." Bonnie would remark as she patted Heather lightly on the back while laughing joyfully, stopping as the others made their way to the ring.

"Alright! Let's get this shit started! Heather! Tell Us How 'Dis shit works!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 am

"Well there were times when we were thinking the same thing Clyde. But we're all glad to see that you're ok." Dante would say with a big smile on his face as Alessa would nod, though her expression was a bit troubled as to how she's been feeling recently, though she tried to hide it as much as she could as to not worry anyone. They both would nod as Clyde put his arms around their shoulders, leading them towards the ring.

"N-no nothing else, just training." Heather would say, still blushing. "Wh-what!?" Heather would let out at Bonnie's words, remembering her walking in on her and Clyde the other day, causing her blush to redden even more as she would fidget around slightly before Dante, Alessa and Clyde made it in.

"W..well it's..pretty simple. Just..do what the spinner tells you. There's the colors..and each body part..So uh..pick your spots. Take your shoes off first.." Heather would say, taking off her boots as she would nod her head, left in her white socks as she would nod her head.

Alessa would smile as she entered the ring, removing her shoes as well, followed by Dante who would do the same.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next