by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Failure To Launch

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Failure To Launch - Page 2 Empty Re: Failure To Launch

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Clyde couldn't help but just frown sourly upon hearing Heather's statement about how anyone could pull that move off. It hurt Clyde's pride just a tad bit since he took quite a bit of pride in knowing the move and that very few people in AFW seemed to use it. But none the less he knew Heather was right and would listen to her next couple of words as she seemed rather happy and proud that she was going to be teaching him her moves, which Clyde couldn't help but dread because he was sure he wasn't going to be able to pull them off. Instead he would just look at her with a strange gaze like she was out of this world as she spoke proudly about how only she could pull off the Sundersault 2.0 perfectly before she began to laugh. At this point, Clyde felt all he was doing was feeding his fiance's ego.

"Ooohhh Lord..."
Groaned Clyde with his head down as he heard Heather's confident and excited laugh while she made her way to the ring. "This is really gonna hurt..." Clyde would mutter to himself while letting out a small sigh, just before he kicked off his brown cowboy boots, feeling that he was going to need as much maneuverability as he could get and those boots were going to weigh him down slightly, leaving him standing on the gym floor with nothing but his socks.

Clyde then kicked his legs out a bit for a moment before walking to the gym ring, limping just slightly before taking the steps up to the ring and going through the middle and top ropes to stand inside. "Ya know... If you gon' be teachin' me this... Maybe I should teach ya how to punch better... Saw you havin' a lil' bit of trouble punchin' Conway back..." Clyde would suggest with a grin while adjusting the tape on his wrapped hands.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:47 pm

"Heheee~" Heather would laugh to herself a bit quietly as she thought of how she was going to train her lover. It wasn't every day she got to 'spread her knowledge' and if it was to Clyde then that was just more the better. She almost seemed to be ignoring his reactions to her words as she seemed to just grow full of herself, picturing that she could make Clyde into something even better with her moves. She was just overly excited for the whole thing and she would walk to the ring quickly, sliding under the middle rope as she walked towards the ropes on the other side, leaning on them.

"Let's gooo Clyde. You should be real excited for this! I know I am!" Heather would say, a huge smile still on her face as she watched Clyde get into the ring. She would hear his words and would think to herself for a second before shrugging. "Well...I guess it's only fair. I don't use my fists much in a match, I guess...it might come in handy some time." Heather would say, knowing inside though that her little fist fight with Kelly wasn't all that great, just as Clyde said.

"OK! So lets do this! You have to be fast to do the moves that I do so be prepared ok?" Heather would say, nodding to herself as she spoke. "I usually start off the match with this move, and it's just great seeing their faces as they think im going to go for a lockup..though recently I've been doing just that.." Heather would say, actually thinking about how her strategy has been recently before she would shake her head.

"Brace yourself, I'll give you the move, then I want you to do it. Ok? This one shouldn't be all that hard." Heather would say before stretching herself out. Quickly though, she would interrupt her own stretching to charge towards Clyde and leap at him for an enziguri.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:22 pm

While Clyde was generally eager to learn from Heather, he wasn't too exited about learning all of her highflying moves that Clyde felt was most likely going to hurt him even more due to his lack of agility. Still he was happy too see the mood Heather was in and was glad that she excited to teach him. She just seemed to be really giddy and happy about this, not since the night they reconciled their differences and became a couple did Clyde ever see Heather this happy. He just hoped she wasn't going to be too dissapointed by his lack of high flying ability.

"Heh don't you worry! I might be limpin' a little but im still fast enough to keep up with you!" Clyde would declare with a confident grin, while he was certainly no high flyer, Clyde remembered that when his body was at 100% during his matches with Heather he was able to keep up with her at least somewhat in terms of speed, even though she was clearly faster. He was a fast runner, but Heather definitely had way more agility and maneuverability.

Upon hearing Heather's next instructions, Clyde would simply nod as he felt that her instructions were nice and simple. He just hoped that Heather didn't expect him to do any crazy spins and backflips, which he was sure he could not do. "...'Ight... Sounds easy enough, babe... Just don't be gettin' mad if I pull off the move better than you." Muttered Clyde with a smug, teasing grin to Heather while stretched herself out in that outfit that he found to be just as appealing to eye as her regular ring attire. Taking a moment to stare at Heather as she adjusted and turned her body, stretching herself out, gazing at her tight, slender curves that a made Clyde's mind go blank for a moment, wanting to hold Heather right there and caress her lovely body that was suddenly getting closer and closer until for some reason she leaped up.

It was at that moment, Clyde snapped out of his little fantasy and realized Heather coming right at him and aiming a kick right by his head. Her charge was so quick and unexpected that Clyde could not see the kick happening until it was too late. In an instant, Clyde felt Heather's boots slam right into the side of his unprotected head, close to the back of his skull. His body stood completely stiff as his head jigged to the side slightly while a wide, dopey and silly grin stretched across Clyde's face now that he was knocked loopy.

"....Heeeh..." Clyde would let out as he staggered forth with two small steps before limply flopping down face-first into the canvas, not moving at all as he laid prone on the mat, knocked out cold by Heather's enziguri.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 pm

"Good! I wouldn't want this to not work out just because you aren't fast enough." Heather would say with her smile still there as she shook her head. It was quite true that Heather hadn't been this excited and happy in a while. It seemed like those days of misery as she wondered day in and out if Clyde was going to pull through were over, even less than a memory. It was almost unbelievable that they even existed with how much Heather was already enjoying herself here.

"Ooh I can't say I'm worried about THAT Clyde. You ARE talking to the greatest high flyer in all of AFW." Heather would say with a cocky grin before she would stretch herself out and charge at Clyde. She had no idea that he was mesmerized by her stretching and adjusting her body, thinking about that instead of the training. As she came straight towards Clyde, she would flawlessly connect with the enziguri, hitting him on the side of the head before she would go to the mat and quickly get up.

"Alright Clyde! It's your..." Heather would let out before she would turn around and notice him out on the ground. "Clyde??" Heather would let out, thinking he was just taking his time before she would notice that he was indeed knocked out. "Shit! Clyde!" Heather would yell out, running towards him before getting down on her knees, turning him over and resting his head on her lap, lighty slapping him a few times.

"Aah! Clyde get up! I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit so hard!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Never before had Clyde ever taken such a direct hit from an enziguri like that and the fact that it was one of Heather's most perfected and used moves didn't really help him much either. The maneuver that struck him perfectly was enough to knock him out and send face down on the mat, completely loopy and out of it. Heather had sent him straight into dreamland and would be limply turned about as she flipped him over, rested his head upon her lap before she began to lightly slap his face while he went mostly unresponsive.

"Ughhhh..." Groaned Clyde in a dizzied state as he began to stir, shaking his head limply from side to side as Heather kept slapping him awake. "...Mama that you...? What month izzz it again...?" Clyde would slur out as he awoke and generally believed he had just reawakened from another coma, his vision so blurred he could not even tell it was Heather at first until his vision cleared up.

"You're... Quite the knockout... Mrs. Sunderland-Gastin..." Muttered Clyde with a still loopy and lop-sided grin as he reached up and traced his fingers across Heather's cheek, still rather out of it.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:07 am

As Clyde would come to, shaking his head from side to side, Heather would stop slapping him and let out a sigh of relief, hearing his words shortly afterwards."You really scared me for a second there Clyde. You have to pay a bit more attention, you took that directly head on." Heather would let out, shaking her head a bit as she smiled.

Hearing his next words, she would slightly blush, feeling his fingers trace her cheek. "Kh..y-you're ridiculous." Heather would let out before going to get to her feet, grabbing his wrists and lifting him up with her, leaning him against the ropes. "If you're gonna learn the moves, you have to be ready for them too. You can't just be getting knocked out after everything I do!" Heather would let out, sighing again before taking a few steps back, waiting for Clyde to completely come to.

"So...did you even catch what I did? Or were you that much not paying attention.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:27 am

"S-Sssorry 'bout that, hun... Didn't mean to scare ya." Muttered Clyde apologetically as he looked up at Heather through the bangs of his hair, sorry for the fact that he was starting to scare her after taking that hard attack head on, but sure as hell wasn't about to tell her that it was her stretching and the outfit that attributed to his distraction since he wasn't one to make excuses for his own screw up, in addition to that, Clyde didn't want to see the outfit go.

Eventually, after earning a light blush upon Heather's cheek, Clyde was helped back onto his feet and left leaning against the ropes by her, prompting to the Texan to adjust himself as his senses began to fix. "W-Well you the one who caught me off guard outta nowhere!" Clyde would exclaim with a light smile while rubbing the side of his head. "Don't worry 'bout me though, It ain't gon' happen again... And yeah I payed attention... [size=85:32ca9yad]To you stretchin'... Muttered Clyde to Heather from the ropes, whispering the last part so she wouldn't hear it.

"Here I come! You best be ready!" Clyde would exclaim while bouncing himself off the ropes, staring directly at Heather for a moment before charging towards her, sprinting up until he was close enough to jump and throw his leg out and swing it forth to go for that kick, pulling off the enziguri in a surprisingly fluid and not-sloppy motion, putting quite a bit of power into the kick in order to show Heather his prowess, but avoided aiming for her head. Instead Clyde would aim for the top of her shoulder with the top of his sock covered foot to deliver the strong enziguri.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:53 am

"It's..fine.." Heather would say, calming herself down as she would bring Clyde up and place him against the ropes. She felt like she would have to put alot less force into her moves now, but she also felt like if he didn't feel the full blunt of them, he wouldn't get the full experience. Though she knew she had to take into account his condition, she wanted to give him the best training that she could offer him.

"Well, if you want to learn to use the moves, you gotta know how they work and that fact that they CAN come out of nowhere. That's the greatness of them." Heather would say nodding her head. She would hear Clyde confirm that he was indeed paying attention, and would catch a slight whisper, not hearing the words but knowing he said something under his breath. She would just shrug it off though, not thinking that it was anything too bad and would just let out a sigh.

"Ive been ready! Let's see it." Heather would let out, bracing herself as Clyde charged at her. She expected his first attempt to be quite sloppy, but as he jumped up, she would be pleasantly surprised, feeling his kick collide with the top of her shoulder, causing her to let out a grunt and stumble forward, falling down to one knee.

"Hah...that was..actually good." Heather would let out, taking a second before getting back to her feet, rubbing her shoulder where he hit as she rotated her arm. "Though...that's usually not where it's supposed to hit...but I'm sure you know that, so it's fine." Heather would say, figuring he was just being safe.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:30 am

Upon hearing Heather's words regarding learning the moves, knowing how they work and the fact that they can come out of nowhere made Clyde's eyes widen a bit before he got to thinking and realized that Heather was indeed right. If you were quick enough you could definitely pull off a move like the enziguri from out of nowhere and turn the tide of a match. Knowing this seemed to change Clyde's mind about learning Heather's style as he realized that these moves could come in handy, especially if very few people in AFW expected him to pull these type of moves off.

With a new found approach and appreciation for these moves, Clyde put quite a bit of effort into pulling off the enziguri as best he could, which he managed to do quite well and strike the side of Heather's arm with the top of his foot, falling on the mat on his side afterwards, quite surprised with himself that he was able to pull off the maneuver so well. "Hot Damn!" Clyde would exclaim before jumping up to his feet, running up to Heather and suddenly hugging her tightly barely hearing her words.

"I think I'm really starting to like these moves! I pulled that off like nothin'! Bring On The Next!"
Clyde would exclaim before breaking the hug and stepping back away from Heather, awaiting the next move to learn with a confident grin on his face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:22 pm

As Heather went to get back to her feet from the enziguri by Clyde, explaining to him how he was, she would suddenly be hugged tightly by Clyde, causing her eyes to widen large. "H-hey!! What are you doing!? We can...celebrate later! We have to keep going!" Heather would yell out, but she couldn't help the small smile that was appearing on her face. The fact that Clyde was so happy about learning one of her moves was certainly a good thing in Heather's mind, she loved it.

As Clyde broke the hold and moved away, saying what he did, Heather would smirk a little, shrugging her shoulders. "Try not to get too cocky, we haven't even gotten started yet, trust me." Heather would say with a grin as she would walk back over to Clyde. "Now, I want you to do me a favor Clyde." Heather would let out sliding her hand up Clyde's chest before resting it on his shoulder.

"Get down on one knee for me?" Heather would say, trying to begin to push him down by the shoulder, hoping he would willingly do what she asked.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next