Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

3 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match - Page 9 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Adrian hadn't moved that fast in this match as she had when Taylor whipped her into the turnbuckle, luckily turning around at the last moment to make sure her back took the brunt of the impact and not her breasts, hitting them still hurt and with a slight groan, buckled over and fell face down. It had hurt, but at least there was some distance between them, which the cosplayer used to pull out a small lighter, fumbling around for something else as well.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Taylor backed up to take a running start, oblivious to whatever Adrian was doing with her hands. She gave the crowd a little wave and put her hand over her mouth, looking mischievously at Adrian. She threw in a little hip and the crowd cheered. She'd made it all the way back to the opposite corner before she threw herself into a sprint at Adrian.

She ran hard enough that she wanted to hear parts of Adrian break when her knee eventually found her sternum.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:34 pm

The time Taylor took to taunt was all she needed, pulling herself up in the corner with one hand, clutching her tools in the other. As Taylor charged, she tried to get her lighter to work and when it did.

She'd be saved.

Waiting for the last moment the cosplayer took out her other instrument of doom to blue haired people: a piece of flash paper. Putting the lighter to the paper she'd dodge out of the way to avoid having a knee replace her rib-cage and send a fireball right into the charging rival's face!

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:00 pm

The moment Taylor's first foot left the ground, moments away from splattering Adrian against the turnbuckle with her kneepad, she was met with a face-full of fire. She didn't have time to scream, with her jump screwed up, one leg folded under her as she slammed face first into the turnbuckles.

She landed on her back and rolled frantically back and forth, batting at her hair. She wasn't sure of exactly what had just happened, but it burned. She expected something to be on fire. Nothing was, but it sure felt like it. Her eyes watered like crazy, and again she couldn't see. She blinked repeatedly as she pulled herself up to a sitting position and backed up against the corner.

"Wha...what the... you..." She fumbled for words incomprehensibly while she tried to see where her tricky opponent had gone off to.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 pm

"Ha..." Adrian breathed as she rolled out of the way of Taylor crashing and burning in the corner, only for her to laugh out at Taylor's situation "Hahahahahahaaa!" She screeched, only pausing to take several deep breaths mid-laugh.

"Do you know?" Adrian asked, staggering over to the corner with her blue haired rival lay, fairly helpless "...how STUPID you look?" She concluded sending a soccer kick right to Taylor's jaw. "Because you look... very... stupid right now, fumbling for flames that aren't there. So very stupid!" She added, punctuating every word in the last sentence with another kick, adding insult to injury. The cosplayer had lived, and now it was time to make Taylor regret ever being born, for all she did, for all she said, Adrian would cheer once Taylor's blood was spilt.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:20 pm

"Ungh!" The first kick caught Taylor in the face and clacked her teeth together. She sagged a bit in the corner as she momentarily blacked out. She shook her head, feeling the sick feeling of desperation in the pit of her stomach. More kicks came, and she put her forearms up to protect her head, each kick crashing into her arms and knocking her around like a rag doll.

Frantic expletives ran through her head as she tried desperately to clear her head and her eyes and pull herself together. "Ha...Have you lost your mind? You're freaking insane!" She huffed, trying to pull herself up to her feet with one hand on the ropes and the other arm still glued to the side of her head for protection.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:26 pm

"Have I? I wonder what caused me to completely lose it I wonder?" Adrian asked sarcastically, diving in to wrap her hands around Taylor's throat "Maybe it was the time I got NEARLY CHOKED TO DEATH BY SOME BLUE HAIRED BITCH WHO THINKS SHE CAN STILL PLAY THE FUCKING VICTIM! THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT?" She yelled in Taylor's face, probably spraying her with bits of spittle and possibly her own blood, Adrian couldn't tell, she was seeing enough red already.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Taylor's eyes widened as she got a clear look at Adrian in time to see her coming down on top of her with murder in her eyes. Why did everyone she fought eventually try to actually murder her? Was it her?

Her hands flew up to try stop her, but Adrian's hands wrapped around her throat and Taylor could only clutch at Adrian's wrists, trying to pull them away. Her mouth opened as she gagged, having to fight for any air at all and after a moment she couldn't even manage that. Her body jerked as she tried repeatedly to suck air in, but couldn't. The familiar warm and fuzzy feeling that accompanied the black around the edges of her vision told her that she didn't have very long before she'd be out, and who knows if anyone would pull Adrian off in time to stop her from actually killing her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:48 pm

A few stress relieving seconds later, Adrian pulled away from Taylor's throat, trying to get away for a bit, laughing slightly all the time "Gawd Adrian, you are such an idiot. I can't win if she's dead." She said to herself grabbing the mic "Now... this is gonna be a little different from the end of most of these matches. See, normally when someone says the two words its over. But that's not gonna be the case here." She said with a sinister smile. Turning to face Taylor

"See... I'm not gonna leave you be, I'm gonna rip you apart piece by piece unless..." The crazed cosplayer began running through all the things she could probably make Taylor do, but there was only one thing she really wanted from her. "unless you apologize to me for everything you said about my friends, and this time there's gonna be no getting around like 'sorry that you're a dick' oh no... You, will APOLOGIZE to me for everything!" She shouted, throwing the mic at Taylor's head before going to find what had been her trademark weapon in AFW: the barbed wire baseball bat. Holding it menacingly as she advanced on Taylor. Not just for intimidation this time, she was going to swing for the fences if Taylor didn't give up and apologize.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Taylor gasped and sobbed for breath, making small, high-pitched noises when she inhaled. She rolled over onto her knees and put her forehead on the mat in front of her while she struggled to recover. Adrian had actually lost it. Who knew she was this crazy? Taylor wanted to find more irritating things to say to piss Adrian off, but now what was the point? And, honestly, with the state she was in, and with what Adrian had turned into... she was scared.

On another day she might've felt bad about insulting Adrian's friends. She knew perfectly well how upset she got when people said things about Akashi, and she'd already had that conversation with Adrian. The gloves came off, though, when Adrian went and booked this stupid match. What a backstabbing little bucket of puke.

She cried out as the mic bounced off her head, the sound echoing through the arena. It landed next to her and she picked it up while she pulled herself upright. "Wow," She started. Her voice wasn't as steady or spunky as it used to be. A raspy-ness had crept into it. "A bat? You fuckin' coward. Bring it. I don't care if you spread my brain all over the fucking ring, I will not give up and you will never, ever win this match, you backstabber. You nerd. You fucking pussy." She threw the mic back at Adrian.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next