Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666) - Page 5 Empty Re: Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Cat stopped the kiss and pulled away from Megumi's mouth, moving her hand away from her breasts, "Sorry Satomi-san" Cat said with a little smile on her face, her face was a bit red, "Can I have a fifth of Jack Daniels...and then we'll take things somewhere else, right Megumi?...oh and a glass, please Satomi-san" Cat said as she took the glass and the bottle, pouring up to half a glass as she would drink the glass straight up.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666) - Page 5 Empty Re: Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Satomi nodded, pulling out an unopened bottle of whiskey from under the counter, handing it to Cat. Megumi blushed deeply, giggling, looking at Satomi. "Ahh... it's so nice to have friends that look out for you..." Megumi said, "Thanks for watching out for us Satomi!" She leaned in, grabbing Satomi by the back of her head as well, and pulled her down for a kiss. Satomi's eyes widened and she blushed. Megumi was very drunk by this point.

Megumi reached into her purse and took out a 10000 yen note. "That should cover it," she said, putting it in Satomi's hand. She grabbed Cat's hand and stood up, swaying slightly, but surprisingly maintaining her balance. "Ok Cat, lets go to your place..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Cat looked on an giggled at bit as Megumi kissed Satomi, Megumi was clearly drunk at this point, Cat was drunk as well but not as much as Megumi was, even though she had a bit more to drink, Cat took the bottle and went to hold onto Megumi as she swayed a bit, but she maintained her balance without her help, "Satomi-san...Would you mind maybe calling a cab for us?" Cat said as she began to walk out, holding onto both Megumi and the bottle.

"My place, sure...There we can have some fun" Cat said with a giggle before she gave Megumi a light kiss on the cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Satomi nodded, picking up a phone and calling for a cab. Megumi held onto Cat tightly, holding her around the shoulders. "Ahh... I'm making a fool of myself," Megumi said, "This is why I don't normally drink... take care of me Cat..."

They slowly staggered out of the bar, ignoring the men who leered at them. A cab soon pulled up to the curb, Megumi stepping forward to open the door. "After you Cat," Megumi murmured with a drunken smile.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:27 pm

As Megumi held tight, Cat helped her walk, even though she herself was a tad bit wobbly, but she could still walk, "It's okay Megumi...I will take care of you...lightweight" Cat said teasingly at Megumi, as she helped her out of the bar and into the cab, not caring about the men who stared at the two.

"Well thank you Megumi" Cat said as she opened the door for Cat, she took her seat and scooted over allowing Megumi to take a seat next to her, very closely they would sit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:40 am

"I'm not... a lightweight!" Megumi protested. She slipped into the cab as well, sitting down next to Cat, leaning her head against her shoulder, her hand reaching down and clasping Cat's. "Hmm... how long will this take?" Megumi asked Cat, "I don't wanna wait for too long..." She looked up at Cat's face, leaning in to give her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:29 pm

"Yes you are...but there is nothing wrong with that" Cat said to Megumi's protests, as she sat in the cab and held Megumi close, leaning her head down on top of Megumi's head, as she leaned her head down on her shoulder, "Not to long Megumi....you won't have to wait for to long" Cat said as she blushed a bit from Megumi's kiss on her cheek, hugging Megumi closely as she cuddled a with her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:41 pm

"Mmm... ok," Megumi murmured, snuggling up against Cat, the two girls cuddling with each other in the back of the cab. Like Cat said, it didn't take too long. They soon pulled up to an apartment building where the cab driver stopped. "Is this your place?" Megumi asked, looking out the window.

Last edited by 265 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Cat looked up out the car window, as she Megumi asked her, "Yeah..." Cat said as she took out a few bills in a money clip out of her chest pocket, giving the required amount to the cab driver, her place looked like a regular apartment complex, not to fancy, but not poor looking either, average was the best word to describe it, "We have to go up to the third floor" she said as she pointed, Cat took Megumi and helped her walk, she was feeling a bit wobbly herself but not enough to be a major problem, she was however forced back to the Cab, as she had forgotten the bottle of Jack Daniels, she began to walk towards the Cab and took out the bottle, then walking back, heading to the apartment building.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 am

Megumi was still a bit wobbly, but overall she was fine, recovering quickly. She walked over to the front door and waited, giggling slightly to herself as she watched Cat go back and get the bottle of Jack. When Cat walked back, Megumi threw her arm around Cat's shoulder, leaning against her with a giggling face.

"Come on," Megumi said, "Lets go to your apartment already... don't keep me waiting Cat! I want this all this hotness..." Her hand reached up and gently groped the underside of Cat's substantial bust.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next