Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666) - Page 4 Empty Re: Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Cat let out a soft giggle as Megumi licked of the salt from the back of her hand, "hihi..Still tickles" She said, but she was soon shut up when Megumi leaned in and grabbed the back of Cat's head and pulled her in for a kiss, Cat began to blush as Megumi let a little of the Tequila shot into her mouth, she swallowed it and when Megumi broke the kiss, Cat looked at her for second before she moved to grab a lemon slice and put it in her mouth, and lean in to grab at the back of Megumi's head and pull her in for another kiss, squeezing the juice of the lemon slice and letting it sip into Megumi's mouth.

"Maybe it is....maybe it isn't" Cat said teasingly after she would break her kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666) - Page 4 Empty Re: Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Megumi smiled at Cat, feeling giggly as well, but then Cat surprised her with the lemon slice. Megumi closed her eyes, moaning slightly as the sour lemon juice dripped into her mouth, soothing it from the tequila shot. After that kiss was broken, the lemon peel fell from their mouths onto the floor. Megumi was blushing quite deeply now, her eyes only slightly open.

"Ahh... I certainly hope it is," Megumi said, "It wouldn't be nice to leave me hanging like this..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Cat kept her hand at the back of Megumi's head running it up and down, stroking her head, as she blushed quite heavily as well, she looked into Megumi's eyes, Cat lifted her free hand up to her face, and licked at her palm, and rubbing the saliva on her own neck, before grabbing the salt shaker and shaking the salt on her neck, "Fine you know what I want to do" Cat said teasingly as she would pull Megumi's head in softly and slowly towards her neck.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Megumi smiled and giggled a little. It wasn't often that a girl could get her as giggly as this, but then Cat was being pretty audacious. The kissing and licking was turning Megumi on so much right now... Seeing what Cat did next, Megumi followed suit, spreading some saliva on her neck as well, and putting some salt there. She picked up a chot glass. "Cheers!" she said, leaning in and exposing her neck, while licking at Cat's neck as well.

Last edited by 265 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Cat grabbed a shot glass and raised it "Cheers!" as she went in to lick at Megumi's neck as she did at her, licking her entire neck clean and then some, giggling now and then from Megumi's licking, as she would then take the shot, she would move in and grab a lemon slice and try and offer Megumi to suck on it while she held it, after she had taken her shot of course.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Megumi leaned in as well, not only licking at Cat's neck, but sucking on it a little bit and leaving little hickeys. She left Cat's neck when it was all clean of salt, covered with Megumi's saliva, and peppered with little red kiss marks. She then picked up her shot, downing it in one gulp. Seeing Cat offering her the lemon slice, Megumi bit on it and tugged it out of Cat's hand, sucking on it while leaning in to put it on Cat's mouth, offering her to share.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:39 am

Cat gave out a little moan as Megumi suckled at her neck, a lovely smile formed on Cat's lips as Megumi tugged on the lemon slice and slipped it out of her hand, only to offer Cat to come in and have a taste, Cat wasn't one to decline such tempting offers, as she would slowly move in and open her mouth, to go in for a kiss, forcing the entire lemon slice into Megumi's mouth as she would send her tongue in to lick at it, and playfully twirl around with her tongue in Megumi's mouth.

"Tastes pretty good" Cat would say as she broke the kiss, and twirled around one of her fingers around Megumi's brown hair.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 am

Megumi moaned as they kissed again with the lemon slice, only Cat pushed it entirely into her mouth and licked at it inside, swirling it around. After they broke that kiss, a small trickle of lemon juice and saliva trickled out of the corner of Megumi's mouth. She let the lemon drop from her mouth. Blushing and panting slightly, Megumi leaned in again, kissing Cat fully on the lips, her hand reaching behind her head, kissing Cat with passion and lust.

"I don't wanna wait any longer Cat," Megumi said, "You've got me all worked up already... c'mon, lets take this farther."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am

Cat was blushing and panting as well, as she accepted Megumi's kiss, she looked deeply into Megumi's eyes as they kissed again, when she broke it and talked Cat was a bit disappointed, but hearing Megumi's words made Cat giggle a bit as she blushed even more than before.

"Oh you're even more forward out of the match" Cat said teasingly as she placed a hand on Megumi's thigh, "I game" Cat said she she would move in to give Megumi another kiss, letting her tongue invade Megumi's mouth and begin to play with around with Megumi's tongue, using her own, letting their tongues dance around, as the hand placed on Megumi's thigh would begin to slide up her midsection, and slowly make it's way to her chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 am

Megumi moaned as Cat kissed her right back, her tongue slowly forcing its way into Megumi's mouth. Cat's hand slowly slid up her body as well, moving up her thigh and her midsection to reach at and slowly grope her chest. Once Cat felt her breast, she would feel how hard Megumi's nipples were, and how aroused she had just made the idol.

Normally Megumi wouldn't do something like this in public. But she was drunk, and she didn't care that almost all the men in the bar were staring at them. Satomi, however, wasn't about to let her customers get harassed, especially her friends. She came over and gently tapped on their shoulders. "Maybe you two should go somewhere else before doing this," Satomi said, pointing at the crowd of drooling men.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next