Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666) - Page 8 Empty Re: Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Cat looked over the mess, and looked back as Megumi went and sat down on her bed, shoving some clothes out of the way, she looked really embarrassed, "I-I-I don't know....maybe I should move them or something....I'm sorry..." Cat said uncertain of what to do.

Cat would begin to move over to the bed and move away some of the clothes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666) - Page 8 Empty Re: Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Megumi sat up. "Don't apologize Cat," she said, walking over and putting her hand on Cat's cheek, "It's alright." She leaned in, giving Cat a gentle kiss, before leaning down as well, gathering up a bundle of clothes and unceremoniously dumping it all on the floor. "I guess you'll have to clean it up in the morning Cat," she said with a wink, "Now come on, the bed's totally open for us now."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Cat looked on as Megumi went up to her hand gave her a kiss, "...M-Megumi" Cat said softly as she took all her clothes and dropped them to the floor, she let out a slight giggle at Megumi's words, Cat would then begin to move up towards Megumi slowly placing her hands on her cheeks, and give her a long kiss, as she would gently try to lie them down on the bed, Cat on top of her as she would try to invade Megumi's mouth with her tongue.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Megumi moaned as Cat leaned in to kiss her once more. The redhead's hot kiss made Megumi so aroused, her nipples hardening and her sex becoming wet once more. Cat's tongue once more invaded her mouth, swirling around. Megumi let herself get pushed back onto the bed, laying down on her back while Cat did her work, feeling the redhead's hot body over her own, big breasts pressing down on hers.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 am

As Cat leaned in against Megumi and laid them down, her nipples growing harder and her sex becoming wet, as she moaned into Megumi's mouth, her hand trailed up to run trough her hair, as she would turn them over so Megumi was on top, and move her other and to squeeze on her ass.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Megumi moaned as Cat kissed her, running her hand through her hair, feeling Cat's nipples poking at her breasts. Then suddenly Cat turned her over, flipping then so she was on top, grabbing at Megumi's hot ass. Megumi let out a low moan, her sex getting wetter and wetter. She soon couldn't take it anymore, reaching down and pulling down her panties, revealing her dripping wet shaved sex. She grabbed Cat's skirt and panties as well, trying to pull them down too, so they could get on to the real fun.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Cat moaned into Megumi's mouth, as she felt Megumi's lovely from pressed against her, as Megumi was on top, Cat looked deeply into her eyes with a slight blush on her face, that turned redder when Megumi, pulled down her skirt and panties, "M-m-Megumi...." cat said she she would slowly try to move her hand that was grabbing at Megumi's lovely ass towards her crotch, as she would slowly try to slide her finger into Megumi's sex, "D-do you want to have fun first...or should I." Cat said as she would hold her finger still inside of Megumi's wet sex.

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:32 am

Megumi let out a small gasp when Cat slid a long finger into her sex, probing her most secret parts. "Ahh... Thats an odd question to ask after you've already gotten started Cat," Megumi said. She let out a low moan, gyrating her hips a little so Cat's finger rubbed up inside of her. "Go ahead, do whatever you want with me..."

Last edited by 265 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:01 am

Cat would try to lift Megumi a bit and place her head on the pillows, aligning them with the length of the bed, as she would insert yet another finger into Megumi, as she would slowly begin to pump the finger in and out of Megumi's sex, she moved her head down to lock lips with Megumi as she would begin to invade Megumi's with her tongue, moaning into Megumi's mouth as she tried to bring pleasure down upon the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Megumi moaned as Cat slipped another finger into her, pumping them in and out of her tight pussy, giving her such great pleasure. Megumi shifted her hips a little, pressing her sex against Cat's hand, letting out a cute moan, while gently fondling her own breasts. Cat leaned and and sealed her mouth with a tight and tender kiss. Megumi's toes curled from the pleasure and the comfort of this feeling. Cat was hitting all the right spots.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next