Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 3:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 3:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 3:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 3:17 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 3:16 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 3:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Saucy Snackings (for zxn666)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Saucy Snackings (for zxn666) Empty Saucy Snackings (for zxn666)

Post by Yatori Thu May 16, 2013 1:47 am

Chinese dip match
Chigusa Yuuki versus Yatori Shizuku

Victory Conditions: Hentai submission or knockout

"I gotta hand it to you, Chicchan," the awestruck Yatori finally managed after many a hungry gulp, swallow, and lip-smacking. "This has got to be the best wet and messy wrestling concept ever created..."

Half a dozen waterproofed wrestling mats had been arranged into a three-by-two rectangle. Each mat was covered by a different kind of sauce. The side where Yatori stood sported appetizing coats of marinara, pesto, and oyster sauce, her three most favorite sauces in the world. The other side offered a similarly savory selection of sweet and sour, teriyaki, and hoisin sauce, handpicked by the brain of this delightful evening course. Several bottles of the appropriate condiment sat beside their respective mats.

"As your senpai in hentai wrestling, I am really proud of you for sharing this with me." Yatori giggled before beckoning with a finger. The mafiosi was nude, but not for long, not with the array of tasty treats for herself and her opponent to dip and splash into. "Now come over here so that we can eat our fill..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Saucy Snackings (for zxn666) Empty Re: Saucy Snackings (for zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Thu May 16, 2013 1:59 am

Chigusa giggled at Yatori's words, covering her mouth shyly as she made her way towards the mats. "Well, I did say I was taking you out to dinner," Chigusa said. She stepped onto the mat coated with teriyaki sauce, licking her lips as she felt the cool stickiness on the soles of her feet. "I can't think of anything more appetizing than you Yatori-sensei. Hope you don't mind me digging in once I beat you!"

She was feeling surprisingly confident for someone who learned about hentai and mat wrestling from her opponent. But while Yatori was gone Chigusa had improved greatly. The small idol had gotten a lot stronger and bulked up a bit, and it showed in her sexy figure. Her naked body was a bit fuller and curvier, and her muscles a bit more defined. Chigusa couldn't take her eyes off Yatori though, and how amazingly proportioned her sensei was. Yatori had certainly kept in shape while she was gone. Chigusa couldn't wait to jump into this match and start eating every bit of her sexy opponent up!

"Alright sensei, are you ready?" Chigusa asked. She reached out and grabbed a squeeze bottle full of Teriyaki sauce. She drizzled the sauce all over her front, shaking her breasts a little to make sure it got spread out while also making her body jiggle just the right way to tease Yatori. "Lets get started!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu May 16, 2013 2:38 am

"Ohoho," chortled Yatori, who was tickled to think of herself as the main entree on a high-class menu, "Well, if I'm the main course, then that makes you the eat-all-you-can buffet..."

Her emerald eyes drank in every detail of the lithe figure presented by the confident girl approaching her. Her student and junior had grown since they last met, both in body and in mind. This was not the Chicchan whom she had sexed up during their first meeting, and taught and dominated afterwards. This was an equal who stood before her, offering to pit her delectably jiggling, teriyaki-coated body against the mafiosi's. And that promise of a serious challenge delighted Yatori.

Striding onto the pesto mat, she picked a bulging bottle, pointed it up, and squeezed it just right. A white geyser steadily spurted out of the nozzle, arched gracefully downwards, and splattered all over her bust, with rivulets dribbling down her cleavage and breasts

"I bet you made Tai-kun cum like this," she suddenly brought up. Yatori had heard of the two hooking up, and was very happy for them. But she was still going to tease Chigusa for it. "Or maybe he milked you this way..."

With that said, she emptied the rest of the bottle's contents on her body. Armored in white pesto to match the dark sauce of her opponent, Yatori brought her hands up to grapple. "I'm ready, Chigusa," she purred. No more senpai-kohai or teacher-student. Chigusa was her peer in hentai wrestling now. The idol deserved her respect. And the sweetest meat, after all, came in hard-to-crack shells. "Cum at me," she urged, letting the other girl set the pace of the match to see what she had come up with during their long separation.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 16, 2013 3:38 am

Chigusa's eyes bulged when Yatori picked up the pesto bottle and very suggestively shot the white sauce out over her bust. It looked uncannily like something Chigusa usually did with Tai, and Yatori didn't hesitate to tease her about that. Chigusa blushed, looking away for a second. She knew her boyfriend was fond of Yatori and had made many advances, but was rejected each time. They were happy together, though Chigusa couldn't shake a nagging feeling that Tai was always out somewhere with some other girls, and it bothered her.

The way Yatori looked coated in that white sauce was so erotic Chigusa began salivating at the thought of tasting her. She put on a strong front. "Hehe, all the time Yatori-san," Chigusa said, "Tai's always up for it. As for milking me... keep that a secret ne~?" She winked at Yatori. The fact that her sempai milked her the last time they fought was something Chigusa would never forget. She hoped to pay Yatori back for that. Mixing milk and pesto sauce together sounded delicious, especially if it came from those impressive mammaries.

Chigusa stepped up to the edge of her teriyaki mat as Yatori moved towards the center. She brought her arms up in a defensive grappling stance. Chigusa knew that Yatori was much more experienced even after her long absence in terms of mat wrestling. She would have to be careful and use her speed and smaller size to her advantage. Luckily the sauces made the mats quite slippery. Yatori wasn't going to be able to get that good a footing, which was perfect for the idol since it meant her strength was going to be limited.

"Alright Yatori, ready or not here I cum!" Chigusa said, stepping forward to get into Yatori's guard. She ducked down low in an attempt to grab Yatori's silky thighs, hoping to lift her up and push her off balance so she fell back into the sauce!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 17, 2013 1:41 am

It had been quite a while since Yatori last strode upon the slippery surface found in a wet-and-messy match. Fortunately the viscous sauces they had chosen were not as slippery as oil, which was her WAM material of choice. The mafiosi still stepped carefully, her feet getting a better feel for the treacherous terrain, as she met up with Chigusa at the border where their respective sauce-soaked mats met.

Now, if I were Chigusa, what would I do? Yatori felt that she still possessed the advantage in strength despite the unfavorable battlefield. So her opponent would not try to match her head-on. Instead, Chigusa would play to her own advantages. And given this was a WAM match, where one or both of them was going to end up on the mat sooner rather than later...

As Chigusa went low to seize Yatori's thighs, the mafiosi would lean over the idol's crouching form, her breasts plopping onto the smaller girl's upper back. "Gotcha!" the older girl crowed as she threw her arms around her opponent's waist. Instead of countering the take down, Yatori chose to take advantage of it, letting Chigusa lift her off her feet but also disrupting the other girl's balance by her sudden grapple. So when she did fall down, it was on her own terms, on her butt and braced for the impact. And Yatori would be yanking the hopefully startled Chigusa along for the ride to the pesto-coated mat.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 17, 2013 2:37 am

Chigusa thought she caught Yatori off guard when she went low, since she thought Yatori would be expecting a direct lockup. She underestimated her sempai who knew exactly what Chigusa was going to do. Yatori might not know how much stronger Chigusa was, but she was certainly stronger than the small idol. Yatori still outweighed Chigusa by over 20 pounds and stood nearly half a foot taller than her opponent. Chigusa had to fight smart and go low to pull out Yatori's legs. But she wasn't smart enough, as Yatori completely predicted her move.

"Wha!" Chigusa gasped when Yatori's big bust pressed against her back and grabbing around her slender waist. Chigusa looked up at Yatori's abs. Yatori was falling after being unbalanced, but Chigusa couldn't get free. She got dragged down with the big busty half-italian babe, grunting when Yatori sat down on the mat and rocked Chigusa's body with the shockwave. Chigusa was in a bad position, bent over with her head pinned downwards, her ass thrust into the air supported by only her tiptoes.

"Nghaa! L-let go!" Chigusa gasped. She pressed her hands against Yatori's sides to try and push her head up and her waist out of Yatori's grasp. She hoped the teriyaki sauce would be slippery enough that Yatori wouldn't have that strong of a grip on the idol.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 17, 2013 3:08 am

Yatori had eaten teriyaki-coated foods before. But this was the first time her meal struggled on the way down. And it was such a nice-looking meal, too, what with Chigusa sexily bent in half with her pert butt sticking up into the air and her pretty head all but buried into the mat.

Without preamble the mafiosi tightened her grip around the upside-down idol's waist. Her rear bear hug would drive her lush front into the the smaller girl's back, Yatori's bust and firm abs rubbing pesto all over her prisoner while the mat's white sauce began soaking into Chigusa's short mane of purple hair.

"No way~" Chigusa's upper arms and the underside of her lovely breasts began forcing their way into Yatori's interlocked arms, loosening her hold. But Yatori countered by coiling her long, shapely legs around Chigusa's head. If she catches her former kohai/student in between her thighs, she would buy herself a couple more seconds of intimacy, what with Chigusa's head pressing into the back of her crotch, smearing a little pesto on Yatori's mound. In addition, the older girl would begin bestowing teasing kisses and licks upon Chigusa's lower back and buttocks, seeking to distract her opponent with pleasurable promises.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 17, 2013 3:58 am

When Yatori tightened the hold Chigusa had to abandon her pushing to brace her hands against the mat as Yatori fully lifted her legs off the ground. She groaned, having to support her weight now almost entirely on her arms. Yatori's silky thighs slowly closed around her head as pesto sauce ran into her hair, squeezing down and keeping the idol tamed. Chigusa was really caught in a bad position. Yatori knew her too well, countering her attack and trapping her without much effort as she played right into the mafiosi's trap.

"Ahh no~!" Chigusa moaned cutely. Her body strained against Yatori in this hold. Her feet scrabbled against the mat unable to find purchase in the mixture of pesto and teriyaki sauces. The mats weren't big, and with Chigusa's assault she took with her a copious amount of the sweet and salty sauce with her. Yatori was no doubt having tons of fun tasting the sexy idol's delicious body as she kissed and teased Chigusa's back and her buttocks. Every time Chigusa moved her butt jiggled enticingly, as if inviting Yatori to take a bite. The idol was blushing now, humiliated at the thought of being eaten up by Yatori without taking her own bite first!

"Let go!" Chigusa gasped. She went for a high-risk move. Planting her arms against the mat, Chigusa kicked up her long and powerful legs to flip over and lay them over Yatori's shoulders. If she is successful, she would immediately squeeze down on the sides of Yatori's neck to trap her in a powerful headscissor, hoping to bring Yatori down onto her back so the idol could get free!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 20, 2013 2:09 pm

The position Yatori had put Chigusa and herself in rather resembled a pile-driver move post-impact with the arms and legs of the seated mafiosi coiled around the waist and head, respectively, of the contorting idol. It made her think of her own Sex Driver hentai finisher, and she made a mental note to try out said move later on a mat overflowing with sauces to ensure the biggest splash.

But for now she took notes on the zesty teriyaki sauce flavoring Chigusa's bum, which she sampled through quick pecks of her lips and flicking motions of her tongue applied mostly upon the other girl's delightfully jiggling backside. “Mmm,” Yatori giggled while licking her lips and gazing upon the idol's behind, “You’️re even tastier than before, Chigusa. Grade-A five-star cuisine...” And those pert buttocks were practically inviting her to take a playful bite out of them!

Yet just when she was about to do so, Yatori instead ended up shoving her pretty head right into Chigusa's rising legs. "Urk!" she sputtered into the other girl's crotch as she lost her balance on the slippery pesto mat (what with having devoted a lot of effort to supporting the upside-down, bent-over girl in her arms and legs) and toppled backwards like the sexiest maple tree in the world. The impact would dislodge her arms and legs from Chigusa's body, and the way Yatori was taken down would result in a dominating face sit position if Chigusa chose to pursue a counterattack instead of fleeing.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 25, 2013 5:49 am

Chigusa's counterattack worked far better than the sexy struggling idol expected. She expected to catch Yatori's head, maybe squeeze down tightly to force her into a painful headscissor as retaliation for trapping her own head. But after locking the mafiosi's head in between her long and powerful thighs Yatori didn't remain sitting, losing her balance after only a few moments before toppling back into the pesto sauce with a massive splash! The white sauce spilled onto Chigusa's body, flecking her darkened teriyaki-covered form with white. The idol was free now, quickly rolling over and sitting up onto Yatori's face!

Chigusa was a little confused at first. She shook her head, clearing her vision before looking down at what she was sitting on. She could feel something bouncy underneath her buttocks. Chigusa saw that Yatori looked a bit stunned, and that she was in the perfect position to facesit her sexy opponent! Chigusa laughed at this position, feeling quite elated. This was the perfect position to show Yatori how dominating she could be!

"Oho? If you like my taste so much, why don't you have some more!" Chigusa said. She slid forward and planted her sex and ass right on Yatori's face in the most dominating and sexy facesit she ever performed! Chigusa rubbed her sex against Yatori's mouth. "Go on, have a taste!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next