Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Truces work better with chocolate

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 7 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 pm

"See my friend's coming here right now and she probably saw what happened yesterday and if she did it means she probably wants to really hurt you and will if you don't... hide!" She said, voice dropping down to a hiss, quickly throwing the bed covers on her as she heard a knock on the door.

"Crap, that's her. Why was she never this fast when she was my tag partner." She whined, moving over to open the door, hoping Natalia would stay hidden, if not there was going to be big trouble, fast.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 7 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Natalia giggled as she was covered by blankets and then just laid on her belly in the floor, slidding part of her body under Adrian's messy bed. She pulled the covers to try to take a peek at Adrian's friend... Finding a box with a slice of pizza sharing the hidding spot with her.

"Ok... She seriously needs to clean up this place" Natalia said a little disgusted.

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Truces work better with chocolate - Page 7 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 7 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Rebecca had always planned to follow Adrian to Japan but she couldn't help but feel out of place here, in a cramped corridor for an apartment building with too low of a roof. Everything just seemed so small, it was like being stuck in high school again.

She had actually planned on staying a few months more on the American Indies, touring the west coast and maybe the Texas area for a spell before heading over, even when Adrian had told her she'd joined the AFW. With all the rumours she found on the league Rebecca thought that sooner or later Adrian would get in trouble and need some help. She just didn't expect it to be this soon.

So here she was, outside Adrian Kyte's apartment, partly to comfort her, partly to make sure that the other girl she saw on the tape, the one that attacked Adrian, didn't get away with just some paint in the eye and a pen in her leg.

"Hey! Didn't really expect you to be here this early, that's got to be like a record or something" Adrian said nervously as she opened the door.

"Got lucky with flight times but I'm probably going to need some help setting up." The amazon said as she ducked through the door frame and into the room

"Sure, I can help out! I just wish I had more time to clean up the place it's kind of a mess here, aheheheh." An awkward laugh, one that immediatley set of alarm bells in Rebecca's mind Is she embarressed about what happened to her? Or is there something here that she doesn't want me to know about? It's a good thing that she's bad at lying to people she knows.

"When is your room not a mess? Seriously I've seen stuff a lot worse than this rooming with you."
She stepped over to the bed, scanning the room. There were piles of clothes, normal. Smell of helf eaten pizza, disgusting but normal. Sheets in a mess, fairly normal. Tri-State TV title belt laid across the bed? Not normal. "So I see you managed to get that belt back. That's good to see. You normaly get really depressed if anything happens to it."

"Yeah I got really really lucky, see I kinda lost it yesterday and I was panicking today but i couldn't really leave the apartment because I've got taped ribs from training so one of the girls managed to get it back to me so I've kinda been paying attention to it why I watched stuff, seriously the amount of anime I can get here is immense, I've been learning the language really fast so I've managed to actually get by without translated subtitles and I could probably make some free subs for distribution if I got a decent computer." She knows doesn't she? Who am I kidding she probably watched the whole thing, fuuuuuuuuck Adrian thought, praying that Rebecca didn't end up stepping on or finding Natalia. Although she thought that one would automatically lead to the other one

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Natalia wrapped herself in the cozy blankets as she slid completely under the bed when she heard the door opening. She found all this so hillarious. Although her head was compltely covered by the blankets, she peeked out to see who was this friend of Adrian. Her eyes and mouth opened wide when she saw the size of this huge amazon. The Dream decided it would be better for everybody not to be seen so she curled up under the bed while she listened Adrian talk. The blue-eyed beauty almost groaned as she heard Adrian, why she had to be so transparent?

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 7 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 7 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:39 pm

"So..." Adrian whistled, sitting down on the bed, trying to avoid the area where Natalia was probably hiding. "Did you have any real plans for Japan or was it room with me again, because I don't think there's gonna be enough room here without us trying to climb over each other. It's probably a good thing we've seen each other naked enough times otherwise we'd have to take turns getting changed in the bathroom and that's gonna be a nightmare."

"Probably room with you, I told you I joined the same league. We could probably team again here, I've gotten a lot more skilled for staying with the teachers for a few more months along with working out, I can now bench at least double my weight now so there shouldn't be anyone I can't slam because they're too heavy." She said dropping down quickly, the bed creaking and probably buckled somewhat. Please don't let that have hit her.

"I was wondering if your arms had gotten bigger since the last time I saw them, in a good way I mean. Tagging here will be great! You've probably got a size and you'll definatley have a strength advantage over everyone here and I'm as fast as ever. Did you bring the masks or are we not doing that anymore because that was fun."
Rebecca's expression hardended into a harsh glare at Adrian "Okay, no to the masks." she said nervously.

"So..." Adrian continued nervously, it was time to face facts. Or at least half of them. "You can probably guess that I wasn't alone when you got here, and that I didn't really get hurt training." She took a sharp breath, waiting for a sort of response, like an "No, really?" or something like that, something that remind her that she was talking to one of her friends and not someone who was going to tear one to shreds. Rebecca was both at the moment but it was best to think of her as one instead of the other. "You see after I kind of woke up in the med bay and had my ribs taped, all of my stuff had gone missing so I was really down. I couldn't go back and find the stuff myself because with injuries in that environment it would be like blood in the water to sharks. But someone who was cleaning up afterwards found all my stuff and was really kind and brought it all back, so we were talking for a while then we got sort of a play fight over the ICW stroke ICWA title belt where we kept pinning and fast counting eachother but I didn't know how'd you react so that's why I had to hide her."

"Really? whoever it was brought the belt to you?" Rebecca asked, her tone softening, as a small smile showed over the edge of her collar.

"Yeah, they kind of know it's a made up company now so I can't really use it to get rules advantage if she squeals."

"Do you want me to make sure they don't?" She asked, half jokingly.

"No! No, I mean she probably knows that squealing's bad in general and she'd only do if I did it against one of her friends or herself personaly. So we're cool."

"Fair enough," Rebeccas conceeded, bending over to look at the mess of blankets that was covering Natalia's hiding spot "thanks for finding the belt and giving it to Adrian. I know it's a fake company and all but it was expensive to make and it really has a history to it so..." Adrian gulped as all 215lbs of her amazon frined stepped off the bed and laid down next to it, starting to pick up the covers. Her normal expression quickly turned into a frown as two bright blue eyes shone from under the bed. "You." She hissed as a strong arm shot out for Natalia's throat or hair or whatever she could grab.

Last edited by 3727 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Natalia curled into a ball under the bed, she definitively didn't wanted to have a fight with that titanic blonde amazon. Specially NOT and unsactioned brawl, while she was just wearing panties and a t-shirt and definitively not in the mess Adrian's house was. Heck, even in a sactioned ring match with a referee Natalia would think twice before accepting to face that hulk.

"ughh" Natalia couldn't help let out a soft groan when the blonde amazon sat in the bed making it bend and hit her on the side. She covered her mouth with both hands hoping she hadn't revealed her existance. It didn't mattered anyway, since Adrian had decided to do so anyway. Natalia frowned quite angry as she felt kind of betrayed. What is she doing? Natalia thought, starting to wonder if Adrian had set her up to get revenge for how she ruined the TV program.

The the amazon got on her hands and knees and looked at her. Natalia flashed her lovely blue eyes and a smile, waving a hand while she was still wrapped in the covers. "Euhm...hi..." she greeted trying to sound and look as friendly as possible. But the blonde giant didn't seemed to be friendly at all; and soon The Dream had a huge hand grabbing her sexy throat.

"Gyaaaaakkkhhhhh!!" Natalia gasped and groaned as she felt in incredible powerful grip of the amazon choking her, sghe moved both hands to the blonde's wrists in a desperate attemp to get free.

Last edited by 909 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 pm

"Why'd you come here," Rebecca asked the girl she currently had by the throat, pulling her out from under the bed to hoist her into the air, looking her dead in the eyes as she struggled to get away "looking to finish the job? Trying to claim someone as your slave after you choke them out? New rule, anything that happens to her ends with this." She accused Natalia before trying to slam her into the wall

"Becky! Come on it's not like that, seriously! We made up she said she was sorry, she brought chocolates! We're kind of somewhat friends now, you don't have to do this." Adrian pleaded as her oldest friend was womanhandling her latest one. Trying to think of a way to stop her the smaller cosplayer jumped up on Rebeccas back, wrapping her arms over her eyes.

Last edited by 3727 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Natalia was dragged out from under the bed and hoisted up in the air by the colossal amazon without being able to put much resistance. Her face had turned red as the brutal deathgrip the blonde had on her neck was already making it very hard to get any air. Natalia kept her hands on the amazon's wrist but it didn't seemed to be helping much and then she was slammed into the wall.

"Gaughhhh!" Natalia gasped as she felt a horrible pain in the back of her head to now add to the pain in her throat and the asphyxation. The whole apartment seemed to tremble with the impact and one of Adrian's posters in the wall fell off. Startled and angry voices in Japanese could be heard coming from the other side of the wall making it clear that even the neighbours had felt that impact.

Natalia had to resist hard the impulse to just kick Rebecca somewhere painful, but she didn't wanted to have a fight and hoped Adrian could just explain this and solve this terrible missunderstanding. Then Natalia remembered what little she knew about Adrian and considered Adrian's problem solving skills. -_-

The Dream decided it was better not to get choked out. Explanation could be given better when she wasn't having her throat crushed or unconcious; so while keeping her left hand on Rebecca's wrist, she moved her right hand to the blonde's thumb and started to compress it against itself in a very painful way. Natalia was confident that despite this giant impressive strength, her hand would still be able to have more power than one of the blonde's fingers.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:47 pm

The amazon's expression flashed with pain briefly as Natalia dug into her thumb, forcing her to releive the pressure and let her go while trying to block out Adrian. Whatever she said, someone who chokes out someone they'd barely even met with a cable was not someone who could just be allowed to be all friendly within 24 hours. As she dropped Natalia her other hand would swing out to try and deliver a devistating punch to the Dream's stomach.

"I said stop it!!" Adrian screamed, tightening her arms around Rebecca's head for a sleeper hold. It wouldn't probably do much, putting all the pressure she could muster on but she hoped it would be enough for Natalia to get some distance between herself and Rebecca. Everything was seeming to go wrong, Natalia was probably going to think this was a trap and would hate her for it, her posters were all in a mess and some were probably torn, and the nrighbours would complain to the Landlord meaning she'll be in trouble for a fight that she didn't even start!

Last edited by 3727 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Natalia's thumb-lock served its purpouse and The Dream was released from the choking grip. She slid down the wall gasping and coughing. But as soon as The Dream's feet touched the floor they were lifted again in the air as the amazon sunk a brutal fist into Natalia's taut tummy that felt like it had almost nailed her to the wall. The whole apartment trembled again and for a second it seemed as if the wall was going to fall.

The Dream's lovely blue eyes opened wide and did her mouth, spitting a good glob of saliva as she dropped to her knees, almost all the air knocked off her body. Natalia coughed and spitted some more and as soon as she felt she could move her body again, she rolled away on the floor trying to get out of the reach of the amazon. Natalia was real furious now and she was backing away to recover her breathe and plot her revenge.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next