Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Truces work better with chocolate

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Truces work better with chocolate Empty Truces work better with chocolate

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Her initial times here in AFW had not gone well, although the spar in the swimming pool had been friendly enough after that though it had been one bad day after another, the incident where she had to fight of Lukretia's trio of maids Which was totally thier fault! The time she fell out of a tree trying to spy on the Tension shower room with a camera Which was totally the wasp's fault and her attempts to conduct her own interview show which was totally... yeah

It had ended with her provoking her guest into attacking her and she was still paying the price for it. Her ribs were taped to try and mitigate the damage Natalia's legs had done, her neck had a line on it from where the cord had choked her. When she came to she was tied up and had to use what little strentgh she had to untangle herself before the medics arrived, she still didn't know who had called them. Her chances to have her own little show within a show were pretty much ruined as everyone would either just attack her on camera or be to scared of it, and half her stuff was gone including her ICW/ICWA belt. All in all, Adrian was feeling really down right now and all she wanted to do was just curl up in her apartment, play some games, watch some DVDs, maybe look at some hentai to try to keep her mind off it and feel sorry for herself. Until a knock at the door forced her to come out from under the covers.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Truces work better with chocolate Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 pm

For Natalia beating people didn't required a justification. When two women meet, they had to test each other to see who was tops and who was bottoms. The only way to avoid a fight and a beating was to submit to the others will instantly. That was what Natalia had learned since early childhood. And since Adrian didn't submitted and rolled over immediately, Natalia beat her. Something that Natalia now knew was WRONG. It had taken tons of sessions of teraphy and lot of interaction with 'normal' people had finally made Natalia realiaze that fighting wasn't the normal way to relate to people, specially NOT among cute girls. Still it was very hard for her to control her instincts, and certainly Adrian had kind of provoked her. Still Natalia felt very guilty and decide to go apologize to Adrian... and return her the championship belt she had taken from her uncouncious body.

Natalia parked her sports bike in front of the building where the AFW guys had told her Adrian lived, she took off her helmet and left it with the bike as she went up the building; she knocked the door and waited. She was wearing her motorcycle riding pants, having chosed the thickest she had, just in case Adrian wanted retribution; bike boots and the matching motorbike jacket. She stood there waiting for the door to get open holding her hands behind her back.

Truces work better with chocolate 6u0iRWY
Truces work better with chocolate QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Adrian grumbled as she shuffled her way to the door, not enough time to have a proper outfit on, just with black hair and a red T-shirt thrown on so if anyone asked she could say that she was in her TF2 Scout outfit. Making her way across her apartment to get the door "I paid the rent here 2 days ago alright!" She shouted before opening the door just in case it was the landlord again the second last person she wanted to see right now.

She opened it onto the very last and her half-closed eyes shot wide open.

Quickly trying to close the door, spinning around to press her back against it she fearfully asked "What do you want with me?"

Last edited by 3727 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Natalia flashed Adrian a cute friendly smile. "Oh hai!" ^_^

Adrian closed the door, but Natalia having anticipated that, had slipped her hard left biker boot in to block the door.

"Adrian, I know you are mad, but please. I have come in peace. And brought chocolates" Natalia said as she slid a heart shaped box of chocolates throught the small aperture that was left between the door and the door's lintel.

Truces work better with chocolate QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:49 pm

"Are you sure you're not trying to kill me because of some rumor that you heard about me wanting to kill you so you decided to get the jump on me first? Because those rumours are complete bullshit and there is ton of stuff I can use here as a weapon this time soI've got more than a pen to defend myself." Adrian said quickly, trying to force the door closed even if it meant crushing Natalia's foot before she saw the chocolate box out of the corner of her eye.

"Okay, you can come in but..." She said holding the door still "you have to throw your Jacket in from there 'cause I'm not falling for the same trick twice." If The Dream complied then she'd open the door nervously, inviting her to sit down on the messy bed.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Natalia pushed the door back when she felt it starting to crush her arm. But she finally retracted the arm when she started to fear the door was going to slam on it.

"Ok ok..." Natalia said and immediately there could be heard an unzipping sound and the red and black leather jacket flew throught the apperture of the door.

"Can I come in now?" Natalia asked a little annoyed. Finally Adrian oppened the door and Natalia came in, sitting on the messy bed. She was wearting a short tank top that left most of her belly bare.

Natalia took a deep breathe, looking at Adrian in the eyes and started "Look... I really wanted to apologize for what happened in your show. I don't know what happened to me.." The Dream started saying blushing, although she knew very well what had happened to her, she didn't wanted to talk about it.

"I brought you a box of chocolates as peace offering...and your title belt... she said putting the box of chocolates and the belt on Adrian's lap.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 pm

"Yeah... I think we both got a little out of control, I don't know why I was so defensive about myself then, I mean, I know I suck when it comes to wrestling but I for some reason ended up picking a fight and getting my ass kicked for it." She said, sighing as she sat down on the bed, stretching her legs trying not to look at The Dream. "Badly... barely got one full move on you." She said rubbing her injured ribs before Natalia placed the chocolates and most importantly the title belt on her lap.

"Yes!!!" She screamed, holding up the ICW/ICWA Tri-State TV championship belt to her face before rubbing it against her cheek. "I've missed you so much." She whispered to the peice of leather with fake-gold pieces attached, not caring what Natalia thought of her display of affection for an inanimate object.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:49 am

"he he he" Natalia laughed nervously as she looked how Adrian rubbed the belt to her face. She had had the time to examine that championship belt and easily realized it wasn´t a real title, but something Adrian had made off, which made this scene way more odd.

"Well..." Natalia said once Adrian seemed to calm down and stopped kissing the fake-belt. "I am really really sorry for what I did. I hope you can forgive me" the blue-eyed beauty said as she bowed down her head politely.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 am

"I know, I know. It's a made up belt from a made up company that I got back in Philly, still doesn't mean it's not special. I mean they wouldn't let me carry it to Japan if it was real would they? Still, it's something to remind me of the good times." Adrian confessed, putting the belt back down on her lap "It's not a really happy story though but thanks for giving it back anyway."

"I... honestly?" She stuttered at Natalia's apology "I don't know anymore, I mean I was prepared to be scared of your shadow for like a month then... something, maybe revenge a lot later when I can actually put up a fight then sort of kiss and make up sort of thing once we both had a sort of 'I choked you out' thing to our name but now..." she rambled, curling herself into a ball, crushing the chocolate box against her and the title belt "I don't have a clue what to do."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Natalia nodded still feeling a little unconfortable with Adrian's show of affection for her made-up title. It was hard to follow Adrian. Natalia wasn't stupid, on the contrary, but she still needed a second or two more after Adrian had spoken to put together everything she said.

First Natalia thought that Adrian was crazy with all that talk about being scared, seeking vengance and then kissing and making out; but after thinking it for a minute Natalia began to realice that she had done that sort of thing before... Or at least tried with terrible results. The Dream blushed ashamed, hearing Adrian say it so bluntly made it sound so utterly stupid. Natalia let out a cute soft snort and let herself fall back, laying on the messy bed.

"I...kind of know...what you mean" she said as she looked at Adrian and her belt. Natalia felt she could understand Adrian just too well. She too was desperate for recognition, fame... And money. Natalia had the impression that she too would have made up a title for herself if she hadn't won one in the indy leagues.

"welll... You don't have to choke me out..." Natalia said siling, but then she got a little nervous. "You don't want to choke me out anymore, right?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next