Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Truces work better with chocolate

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 5 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 pm

"That's mean." Adrian outed as she was pinned down on her own bed, disapointed that Natalia had broken the very enjoyable kiss and that her leather pants wer rubbing against her chest instead of it just being Natalia she had to deal with the friction.

"But then again so's this." She said, a small smile as she brought her legs back up, trying to hook them under her arms or if she was too far foward she'd settle for wrapping them around her head and quickly uncoiled. Trying to send Natalia on her back with her sitting herself upright between her legs which providing everything went well would be pointing straight with her arms hooked around them preventing Natalia from trying to squeeze her way out of her improved sunset flip.

"Told ya this cat does more than scratch." she would say, sticking her tongue out playfully.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 5 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 am

"ONE...TWO...THREE!...NATALIA WINS.....again!" Natalia counted Adrian out in less than a second and then straigthened up her body, reaching for Adrian´s makeshift belt and raising it above her head. "YES!..Natalia is the new ICW TV Trisomething champion of the worlaghhhhhhh!" Natalia never saw Adrian´s legs coming, she was caught so completely by surprise that she didn´t realized what had happened until she was laying on her back with her legs and ass up high in the air. Still with the title on her hands, Natalia looked up pouting at Adrian.

"not fair... you cheated..." she whined cutely, but she made no effort to reverse this position or even escape it.

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Truces work better with chocolate - Page 5 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 5 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:30 am

"ONETWOTHREE! Here is your winner and new and now two time ICW/ICWA Tri-State TV champion!" She shouted with a smile, reaching down to take back her faux title belt

"Come on, that's like the first time I haven't cheated. Now let's get rid of these!"
She said placing her belt to one side before she tried to get her hands under the waist of Natalia's leather pants and would try to pull them off, even if it meant falling back on her bed and opening herself for more title belt shenanigans.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Natalia squealed on the bed and pretended playfully to be crying at her defeat at Adrian's hands and the lost of the extremely important and hard-earned title which name she couldn't remember.

The Dream did nothing to try to stop Adrian from pulling down her biker leather pants, but it wasn't an easy task. They were skin thight and Natalia's round ass and tonned legs had so many curves that it was all a battle to pull the pants around them. The fact that Adrian hadn't taken to the job of removing the boots first didn't helped and ultimately stopped any further attemps to take them off, leaving Natalia with her pants wrapped around her shins.

Natalia stared ate Adrian with a cute smile. "Maybe you should take the boots off first" she suggested rolling her eyes as she smiled cutely, placing her hands on the back of her head to make it clear she was not going to help.

Now that she was almost pantless, Adrian could notice the black and red lace panties Natalia was wearing, beautifully carved on her mound and hips and adorned with cute tiny bow ties on the rim.

Last edited by 909 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 5 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 5 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Adrian couldn't help it, it was just to funny. She burst out laughing and fell to the side leaving Natalia's leather pants just above her boots, giggling as her hand started playing with the ribbons on Natalias panties subconciously. "So what do you think of being my training partner? At least for a while or even teaming together. We'd probably do better as a team then fighting. less pants around ankles and people getting stabbed with pens, more winning matches. good idea?" She asked again, now that she had at least some of Natalia's attention.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:48 pm

"Welll, I sure could help training you... At wrestling... No dirty tricks..." Natalia said while she laid there looking at Adrian. "But I am not sure about teaming with you... No offense...but you are a cheater..." The Dream added.

And then Natalia propelled herself over Adrian, laying across her chest to chest despite her legs being trapped by the pants.

"ONETWTHREE! she counted as fast as she could. " And the crowd goes insane!!! Natalia has just become the new and now two times champion of... Natalia started cheering herself but then stopped and looked down at the pinned Adrian.

"what is the name of the title again?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:09 pm

"Aww, like cheating's that bad of a thing. There are far worse things you can do that are legal, but the training sounds nice. If i'm up for it tommorow I'll see you in the gym." She said, slightly disapointed. Break someone's nose for no reason and they'll forgive you eventually, poke them in the eye once to get them to stop doing something mean and all of a sudden you have a bad reputation. They couldn't have been this harsh on cheaters in the States, but then again she didn't cheat as much as do comedy spots in a masked bodysuit back then. She may have been to California once for one competition but she certainly didn't remember any Kitty masks, mostly because she got knocked out after a fairly fun and light hearted first match. But still...

"Hey!" She shrieked with a smile as Natalia covered her again "I've said it like five times already it's the eye-see-double you-/-eye-see-double you-a," she tried to explain before she quickly hooked Natalia's head under her arm and tried to roll her up counting "One two three!" at least as fast as Natalia did before continuing her explanation "Tri state, which is Pensylvania, New Jersey and New York, television championship. You know, the one I'm now on my third reign with?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 pm

"eye-see-double-a?" Natalia asked still trying to understand the joke she was sure existed behind it. "Wow!! So I am champ in New York? I've only been there once and..." Natalia remembrance of her night in New York was cut by Adrian hooking her legs, that were still tangled with her leather pants and rolling her easily on her back. The bed was now and even bigger mess that it had been when Natalia arrived. Once again, Natalia only offered token resistance as she was pinned to lose the title.

"Hey...not fair... If you lose the title, you have to take off a piece of clothing before trying to capture it again" Natalia explained the rules frowning cutely under Adrian

"I can't believe how much you cheat." She said with a dignified expression on her lovely face.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:18 pm

"I probably said it wrong. The guy who came up with the idea for the made up company could say it a lot better than me. He also had an awesome evil laugh, which if I tried to imitate it I'd just end up looking stupid. Stupider." She said, her tone trying not to sound to sad as her mind went back to her starting days in Philly before quickly jumping on Natalia when she mentioned New York "What'd you go to New York for? Did you go to the Hammerstien Ballroom? I used to love going there as a kid, even if it wasn't really the most kid friendly place to be when I went there." She mused

"And I'm not cheating because technicaly you've still got pants on, they're just around your ankles. I'm the only one without a top here, and if we keep using that rule in about five minutes we'd both be naked." She said sticking her tongue out before thinking back at Natalia's smile when she undressed and when she tried to strip her, even if she failed "Oh..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:38 pm

"Yes... I was in New York.. But didn't got to see anything interesting..:ehehe" Natalia said blushing and laughing a little nervous, her trip to the Big Apple had been less than fun to say the least.

"And yes, you are cheating..." Natalia quickly changed the subject. "Not my fault you are so lame you can't tkae a girl's pants off" The Dream added as she moved a hand to Adrian's bottoms giving them a soft wedgie-like pull.

"So I am still champ... And you have to take off something"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next