Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Truces work better with chocolate

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 2 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by kerflubble Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:57 pm

"No..." Adrian answered, flopping back onto the bed herself stretching out next to Natalia. "I probably should be a lot madder at you, but I'm just glad I don't have someone who hates me, and would probably try to really hurt me again. I haven't been here long enough for that to not suck."

"Unless you spam Blue shells in Mario Kart because in that case screw you and your flying shells of death and suckyness and I would feel no guilt in choking you half to death for wach one you send my way."
She muttered, mostly to herself. "Sorry, I kinda crushed the peace offering." She said, only noticing the crushed box of chocolates "they're probably still good though, wanna share them?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 2 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Despite being a mess the bed was quite comfy and now that Adrian agreed not to choke her Natalia felt much safer. She closed her eyes and smiled happily. ^_^ ... Until Adrian begun talking again.

"Blue sheels?!?" Natalia asked opening her eyes and arching a cute eyebrow. "What?! The Dream asked quite confused. But then was an offering for chocolates and that was something Natalia never passed on, specially since those chocolates she had bought were her favorite.

"Suue!" Natalia said. Even squashed chocolate was good chocolate in her book. Natalia rolled on her right siden placing an elbow on the bed and resting her head on that arm hand. She looked at Adrian with a sympathetic glance.

"You know, Adrian... You should be careful pulling all those tricks around here... I mean the AFW... There are some real mean girls in here..." Natalia said her eyes fixed now in the chocolate.

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Truces work better with chocolate - Page 2 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 2 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:06 pm

"Blue shells." Adrian tried to explain to the confused beauty laying next to her "stupid evil flying things that only screw up people beating the AI and never hurt them even when they're leading. I think they're controlled by Skynet. But it's not that important, really."

"Tricks?" She murmered, trying to rack her brains trying to think what she meant "Oh you mean the whole scratch the eyes, the paint spit thing and the whole stabbing you in the pants with a pen thing?" She guessed, turning to face Natalia "Sorry 'bout that by the way."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 pm

"ok" Natalia said. She decided she was not going to try to understand what were the blue shells or skynet.

"Oh don't worry" Natalia said patting Adrian's head gently while she kept looking at the chocolates. Just mentioning it made the pain in her thigh, were the pen had almost stabbed her, return. "I am sorry for throwing my jacket in your face and choking you with a power cable.. Natalia said giggling a llttle, trying not to recall how much she had actually enjoyed doing that.

"but... The mist to the face trick is kind of getting old, Adrian...you know? I totally saw it coming..." Natalia said unable to hide a little pride. " And even if you succeed with it...can you imagine what a thug like Sarah Gatt will do to you if you smear her face with paint and saliva?"

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 2 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 2 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:51 pm

"The poison mist trick is timeless, the only reason you managed to see it was because A, I didn't have a mouth full of it so I could only spit it out instead of spray it, second I was upside down so had to take longer setting it up, I can usually do it much quicker and from nearly anywhere." Adrian complained, reaching for a chocolate for herself, popping it in her mouth smiling at the pleasant sensation that only chocolate can bring.

"But you got a point about Sarah, even if I sprayed something like I don't know... enlightenment potion in her face she'd probably find a way to beat me to death with the droplets. But it's not like that's like the only thing I can do, it's just what I had on me at the time, I got plenty of other tricks."
She said, trying to not sound so smug as to come off with a 'you were lucky' vibe. "Crud, that kind of came out wrong. I mean I do have more ways to cheat than just going for the eyes but if I was actually good I shouldn't really need them to escape holds, ya know?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:16 pm

"I see..." said Natalia as she watched Adrian eat a chocolate. The pretentious tone of Adrian didn't escaped Nats notice and she arched her body in a sort of sexy yet menacing way. Then she realized she was getting riled again. Natalia closed her eyes, at least she was happy to have noticed that she was going down the same path that caused the problem the first time She reached for one chocolate and placed it in her mouth.

"mmmmm..." yes, chocolate was definitively the answer to every trouble. It made Natalia relax and stop herself from following this road to another beating.

"That's very good" Natalia said, with a mouth full of chocolate it was easier to hide how little she thought of cheaters. "But besides tricks... You know any wrestling holds?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 pm

"...kinda." Adrian admitted, mouth full of chocolate "I've studied tapes and tapes from pretty much every country, picking up bits and pieces but I never really left my starting promotion which I joined when I graduated from the training school until now so I don't really have first hand experience, all my good stuff usually requires whoever I'm facing to stay still for about a minute while I'm setting it up and the rest people can just punch me out of anyway." she said, swallowing.

"My best moves are either me bouncing around a lot or cheating my ass off. Which isn't a good way to make friends as nearly everyone hates cheaters no matter how nice they are outside of a fight. You could be the nicest person in the world but you panic and poke someone in the eye oops; you've made a new enemy."
She said, trying not to sound too whiney but failing quite hard "It's just everyone seems to have an edge over me, pretty much the only thing I've got going for me is that I'm fast and even then I'm probably nowhere near fast enough to actually do anything. Every non-Kwaii or however you say it's stronger than me I suck at dishing out strikes, I'm okay-ish at standing submissions but everyone just grounds me and I can't do anything. I probably should have spent another year or two at the school or maybe a different one to get better before coming here. I just kind of feel that as it stands a fair fight I'm at a huge disadvantage to begin with so I need to do something or I'm gonna look really pathetic."

"Sorry for the angst-fest. Didn't mean to just spout out all my life's problems on you."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:38 pm

"Oh don't worry, Adrian. You can whine with me all you want" Natalia said picking another chocolate. "And yes, you certainly can take a lot of pain and deliver some painful strikes back" Natalia added as she leant back to enjoy her chocolate. Then she turned her head and looked at Adrian.

"But I am a little worried" she said, looking genuinely a little sad. "You know... Here in the AFW they have the very best of the best... The toughest of them all. The fighters that in other places would not be allowed to fight....or would be in jail. " Nat said reaching for another chocolate, she just couldn't resist, not even in the middle of an important speech.

"But they also bring inexperienced fighters... The kawaiis... And... Sacrifice fighters... Who... Well... Who are only here to get pummeled in a pool of blood... Until they break and quit" Nats said partly with a mouth full of chocolate.

" If you don't feel so confident about your fighting... Euhmm. Power.." Natalia said trying to chose her words carefully to avoid insulting Adrian. "you should, like, train and learn martial arts or something" Nat said nodding in a slightly. Patronizing way as she reached for another chocolate. Her red lips now sported a few black chocolate marks.

"I just knocked you out and tied you up... Although I was tempted to rape you"" The Dream said giggling. "But someone like Gatt will knock you out then wake you up to knock you out again and keep beating you until you are a puddle of flesh" Natalia had now noticed the chocolate in her lips so she took a slow lick on them.

" and someone like Lukretia will beat you into a puddle AND then rape you" Natalia dded giggling again.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:09 pm

"I thought I said I suck at striking, you really think I've got some skill in that?" She asked, helping herself to another chocolate. She'd always thought of actual hitting people to be one of her weakest areas but if she thought she could actually do some damage.

"This place kind of sucks... doesn't it? I mean I'm no big fan of just locking up people and throwing away the key, mostly because Jail if anything tends to make people worse when they get out but some of the people here are just... yeah, what you said." She said, trying to think of something clevereer or profound to say, but nothing was coming up. Maybe she needed more caffiene and just hope that Natalia didn't say anything that would cause it to get in her eyes again.

"Maybe it'd be an idea, get some more training in, I mean maybe I just need more practice against those styles of fighters because if I go straight to a Martial Arts style too quick I'll get my ass handed to me by people who know what they're doing, although doing a few basic lessons so I know kind of what to expect from those sorts of people, maybe watch some MMA fights. Maybe just some training and practice in general would help. Get me used to all the different styles, once my ribs heal."

"What!?" She shouted, bolting upright. She could not believe that Natalia just said that. In such a matter of fact way to, she had kind of felt something slightly wet on her head when she woke up but she had assumed that it had just been some sweat or drool or something from the fight but now... "Seriously!? Stop giggling! Rape is not a giggling matter! It is not funny except in certain fictional circumstances and me being tied up after being choked unconcious is not one of them!"

"Yeah, about her..."
she said, her tone quickly dropping in volume "you noticed how I kept trying to backtrack or cover myself whenever I said anything bad about her? That's kind of because I'm kind of trying to join her group." she confessed.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Natalia couldn't stop giggling as Adrian complained about being raped. She started laughing at some point but had to stop as she began to gag with chocolate. After coughin and giggling some more Natalia looked at Adrian with a mischiveous smile, but she said nothing and kept listening.

"You want to join her!?! Wait... You want to join whose group?!? Natalia said not sure if Adrian meant Sarah or Lukretia's gang. Either way it sounded like a bad idea.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next