Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP)

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP)

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:13 am

"Oh, dear," Ort chuckled as she and her teammates bulled into a wall of lead. She had been standing right behind the friendly Heavy, and saw his life drop almost to zero before she energized him anew with an Uber Charge in the nick of time. "Do we fall back?" she asked over the din of bullets, bullets, and more bullets, keeping her ally between her squishy healer and all the ammo in the world.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 am

Shade cursed to herself before saying to her doctor friend "Fallback" Shade then proceeded to use her body to shield the doctor as the heavy sprayed his enemies with as many bullets as possible. Shade then said to herself "Oh i hope that uber lasts until i can get away."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 pm

"Don't worry guys, there's still plan B." Adrian said once again respawning and heading out. 3 kills and 2 deaths was not the best record but the rest of her team sans the heavy and medic who were running for the hills with the Red army slowly advancing and pushing the cart back.

This required a change of tactics, switching once again to the suited french gentleman spy she chose a gold plated digital cloak wrist watch as well as an arabian knife with jewels encrusted on the hilt. It was time to do some backstabbing. "Keep them distracted guys, I've got an idea." she said over the mic, taking the long route through the rock face and then taking a shortcut through an abandoned industrial building, the roof of witch gave her a perfect view. A few sentries on the point with the rest of the team as medic or heavy made it hard for her to get close, all those sentries would shred her non disguised ass in minutes. Still, taking a pot shot at one of the engineers she managed to provoke him into coming up to the roof, where he would get his eternal reward...

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Ort's medic avatar moved in synch with the massive Heavy. They managed to gain the dubious cover of a wall before the Uber gave out. Ort immediately switched to healing her partner. "What do you think is she up to?" she politely inquired over the mic. "And how should we help her?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:34 pm

"You do know I can hear you, right?" She asked her two cohorts as she walked down the stairs from the roof, leaving the corpse of a RED engineer lying with a large knife wound on his back. Cloaking once she was back out in the open, beyond the second check point, she stabbed the second engineer and immediately was granted his identity allowing her to simply attach electro-sappers to anything that whirred, leaving just her in disguise with the entire wave in front of her, their backs targets the size of broad sides of barns, it was too much to resist.

The first medic never knew what hit him, the second was jumpy but it didn't take to many stabs to do him in. The heavies were all charging foward in a straight line and fell like dominoes, blood splattering all over the rail tracks, leaving only a few medics alive. "Are you going to push the cart now or do I have to do everything?" she asked as she ran right past Shade and Ort's position, removing the disguise to start advancing once more.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Ort giggled at Adrian's demonstration. Then she added her hands to the applause. "Shall we?" she asked Shade.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 am

"Yes lets show this girl how to push a cart" Shade said advancing towards the cart firing on every enemy that dared to approach the trio of girls "Now Ms. spy lets win this game so i can get back to killing everyone in my path." Shade said as they neared the final point.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:43 am

"But of course." She said, taking breaks from pushing to cloak and rush ahead, taking apart any threat before it materialized as they pushed on towards their goal. Alarm sirens blasting as they neared the glass covered fuel dump, the final destination of the cart. "Hey I think I saw a spy, I'm gonna take care of it." the spy said quickly before departing, leaving the medic and the heavy to stand by the cart as it dropped down into the sea of barrels.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 am

"Ha ha victory is mine" Shade yelled out over her mic as she watched the cart drop "No one can stop Shade the heavy." Shade continued to say without even realizing she said her name over her mic. "So Ms. spy i think i proved to you which one of us is better at this game" Shade said before turning to her medic friend "Now you however i could play a few rounds with because i must admit without you our little assualt would have ended in failure"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 am

"You sure did..." Adrian said in a smug tone, waiting for the pin to drop so to speak.

[size=200:9krarq5q]*BOOM*

There it was, an explosion destroying the entire RED base and anyone near it, including the medic and the heavy as "Victory!" sounded over the in game audio "good game, anyone up for left 4 dead?"

Last edited by 3727 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next