Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP)

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP)

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 am

"Aha!" Adrian shouted in her chair as the 'click click' sound of someone out of ammo went through her headset. Turning back to face the heavy, who had his sandwhich drawn, she turned back towards the heavy, and tried to dance to the side and get behind for a backstab. It was a big back to stab, the snipers can wait, this one took out an entire team.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP)

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:28 am

Shade looked at the screen just as her heavy avatar drew his shotgun and she screamed in anger "Noooo" and soon her heavy lay dead on the floor as the enemy spy had managed to stab her in the back while she recovered from her mistakes "That spy will regret doing that" Shade said as she waited for her heavy to resspawn.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:38 am

"Oh, too bad this wasn't a pie eating contest!" The spy taunted as the heavy lay dead. It was all going well, the time had allowed her cloak to recharge and now she had backstabbed two tricky opponents in one life. If the rest of her team was any decent they'd have already pushed through and captured the intel, still, remembering where she dropped it, donning a demoman disguise with a cloak full of charge and a song in her heart, headed off to pick it back up.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:42 am

After a long 11 seconds Shade's avater finally respawned "alright heavy its time to hunt us a spy" Shade said to her avatar as she let out a laugh that some would call manaical.

Soon the heavy began moving towards where his teams intelligence lay in an attempt to get some revenge on the spy who stabbed him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:52 am

She was in spitting distance of the briefcase, it hadn't been that long dealing with the sniper and the heavy, this should not have happened, but it did. As soon as she could see the briefcase on the floor, it warped out of existance and "the enemy's intelligence returned to their base" hissed through the headset.

"OH COME ON!"
Adrian shouted, mic off "It was nowhere near enough time to go back to the base. Stupid server, at least I can kill everyone here until I cut a god damn path with my freaking knife!" She grumbled, ignorant of any enemy movements before heading back to her base, it was time for a different approach. Stealth was just causing more problems than it solved.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:57 am

As The spy turned around however there would be an obstical in his path and that was a very angry, very pissed off, and very heavily armed Heavy running in his direction woth his barrel's already spinning.

"ALright so i just shoot anything that moves onehundred times just to make sure i don't miss the spy" Shade said to herself as she charged towards the area the intelligence had just been "Ok so the demoman in front of me is probably an ally but lets shoot him a couple hundred times anyway just to make sure"

ANd with that said the Heavy weapons guy opened up in the demoman all the while screaming in his russian accent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:07 am

"oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!" Adrian chanted as several bullets came flying towards her, her health plummetting. Chosing survival, before the last 50HP went she threw on the feign death cloak and watched the ragdoll fly away as she sprinted back to her base, get a different class, not fear every noob who gets too trigger happy, maybe take out an enemy in her base, see how they liked it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:12 am

Shade watched the ragdoll fly out and she laughed in joy "Ha that will teach you backstabbing spy who not to mess with" Shade than taunted over the dead corpse before heading back to the front line to kill the entire enemy team again and who knows mabye she will even kill the spy a few more times by pure luck.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:24 am

The trip back to the respawn was un-eventful, it may have been worth it to just let the Heavy kill her but no, she'd already been killed once and she wasn't going to let something like this mess up her K:D ratio.

Switching to something a little more bulkier, the demoman complete with caber grenade and his two default projectile weapons as she heard a whirr and several death screams. "God damn it team, stop sucking." She muttered as she went out, no doubt it was that same heavy charging into the base alone.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:28 am

And that it was as Shade's heavy Avatar waltzed into the enemy base and mowed down a scout and a sniper "Hmm this is too easy. They least they could do was try and kill me." Shade said with a laugh as she turned a corner and saw an engineer just starting to erect a turret "I don't think so" and with that said a hail of bullets slammed into the engineer and his turret destroying them both.

IN the game the heavy seemed to be having the time of his life as he laughed and yelled out "All of you are dead" and of course his words rang true as no enemy stood in his way unless you count their body parts as being in his way.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next