Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 5 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius)

Post by austro Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 pm

"Heh" said Lacy as she raised her fists as well. She then started to circle the young girl quickly, throwing fast jabs at her.

"Tsk, you always say such nice things to me"

austro

Back to top Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 5 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (open)

Post by Darius Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:32 pm

"Fuck you," Rika shot back, eyeing Lacey warily as she circled with her. She dodged or batted away at the punches being sent her way, while trying to pepper Lacey with a few of her own.

This small exhange wouldn't suit Rika's tastes however, and after awhile, would try to reach out for Lacey's red hair. If she managed to grab a handful of it, Rika would rear her free fist back, and slam it squarely into Lacey's nose.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 5 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (open)

Post by austro Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Lacey eluded swiftly Rika's last jab, and as did that, she disposed herself to confidently close in with a bigger attack... which turned out a big mistake.

As Lacey got close Rika was able to grab a tight handful of her beautiful red locks, her eyes widened and *WHAM!* Rika's fist slammed hard on her nose! The britt wasn't expecting such a move so she got nailed right on target.

"AAAGGHH!!" grunted Lacey, a little blood started to come out of her nose, small tears in the corner of her eyes, and remained a bit dizzy from that hard hit, pain running through her head.

If Rika let go of her hair, she will stumble back some steps. But if Rika kept a firm grip on her she will have no other option for now but to remain in place.

austro

Back to top Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 5 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius)

Post by Darius Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Unfortunately for Lacey, her hair remained tightly gripped in Rika's fist, preventing the woman from ecaping Rika's clutches. THe blood that now dripped from Lacey's nose made a malicious smile spread across Rika's face.

Still holding onto Lacey's hair, rika would this time raise her fist up high, and then suddenly bring it down hard on Lacey's red head for an overhanded strike, meant to send Lacey to the mat and make her smack against it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:27 pm

"UGGHHH!" was all that was able to come out from Lacey's mouth as she got smacked face first into the mat, thanks to the young girl's sudden strike.

Now she was laying on the floor at Rika's feet, clutching her head and groaning in pain.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Rika panted slightly as Lacey as giving her quite a workout. She hated to say it, but she was starting to respect this woman. he would never admit it though, and least not until she was done kicking her ass!

With Lacey writhing at her feet, Rika was quick to capatalize. She jumped high in the air, and would bring both her sneaker-clad feet down on Lacey's back. Rika would then laugh, and start to jump up and down on Lacey's back like a kid jumping on their bed.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Lacey was busy enough nursing her aching head to pay attention to Rika's doings... that is until Rika jumped hard on her back, sinking her two feet deep into her back.

"AAAAAAGHHH!!" Lacey screamed out loud, the pain running up her spine paralyzing her, letting her at Rika's will at the moment.

So for now the readhead had to endure the pain, and the young girl's laughing and jumping over her, grunting at every stomp, gritting her teeth hard, she hoped that Rika's little bed jumping didn't last for long.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:01 pm

After a rather enjoyable jumping spree at the expense of Lacey's spine, Rika would suddenly jump her highest, and slam her butt down hard on Lacey's now sore back.

"I hope that hurt," Rika would sneer afterwards. Without further ado she'd grab both of Lacey's arms, drape them over her thighs, and pull back on her chin hard for a camel clutch submission.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Rika's butt-slam winded and hurt Lacey as she landed. Even in a such bad predicament, Lacey had intention to respond to the girls taunting words... but before she could say anything, Rika draped Lacey's arms over her thighs, and pulled her harshly into the camel clutch.

"Wwarrggghh!" cried out Lacey, from the further pain she was receiving. A little line of saliva coming out of the corner of her lips, as she kept gritting her teeth, closing her eyes in pain.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Hands cupping Lacey's chin, Rika wrenched back further on neck, putting some real strain on her already damaged back. Her arms over her legs ensured she would not be escaping.

"I think you better give up to me now," Rika chuckled. She then leaned in to whisper directly into Lacey's ear. "You old cow."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next