Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 4 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (open)

Post by austro Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm

As Rika laid painfully on her stomach, Lacey wasted no time and took a firm hold of her opponent's legs, lifting and separating them enough to expose Rika's groin. She was definitely going to give Rika some of her own medicine.

"Payback tiiiime!" she said with a certain musicality and a malicious grin, still holding the girl's legs in the air, right before sending a powerful kick right into Rika's crotch!

austro

Back to top Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 4 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (open)

Post by Darius Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Rika was in a painfu daze after such a brutal strike to her head. She couldn't even attempt to get away before Lacey grabbed both her legs and spread them. Rika groaned in pain, unable to see Lacey since she was still on her stomach, but when her opponant said what she said Rika could guess what was about to happen to her.

"N-No!" Rika shouted, right before Lacy's foot plowed into her crotch. Rika screamed loudly, her entire body jolting before she flopped to the mat, whimpering in agony.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Lacey was pissed, and hearing Rika's screams did nothing but fuel even more the fire that was burning within the read head.

She still had a hold of the young brawlers legs "I like how you sing dear, you have a high pitch" said Lacey just before dropping one of Rika's legs, still holding the one that took the kick on the knee "...let's see how high can you go" and with that she pulled and wrenched Rika's ankle harshly in something that reminded of an ankle lock, falling back to the floor also scissoring the downed girls leg, and started to put pressure on the hold.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Rika was practically paralyzed by pain after that brutal blow to her crotch. She was starting to regret striking Lacey in that area first if she had to deal with this kind of reprecusion. She weakly tried to crawl away from Lacey, but with the girl still holding nto her legs, it was impossible. Unfortunately for Rika, things would only get worse, and her eyes widened when her leg was trapped in the leg lock.

"GAAHH!!" Rika screamed in pain, jolting back to life as the pain shot through her leg like a lightning bolt. "Y-You fucking old cow!" RIka screamed angrily, clawing at the mat to try and get away. Her other leg as free, and she desperately tried to kick at Lacey's scissored feet to try and make her let go.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 am

She did it again. There it was: OLD COW!... and that made Lacey to grow even angrier, a huge vein coming out through her forehead "Oooh... you are soooooo asking for this...." whispered Lacey between her teeth, tightening her grip on the scissors and wrenching and twisting Rika's ankle harder than before, enduring the girl's kicks to her feet so far.

"Maybe I should get you a dictionary, dear. You need to improve on your vocabulary!"

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 am

"GAAAHH!!" Rika screamed again as the hold was wrenched tighter. She grit her teeth and clenched her teeth, refusing to show weakness anymore than she had. The pain was excruciating, and she couldn't escape easily. Already the girls she had intimidated before were now cheering Lacey on for the liberation of the ring.

Despite her lack of sucess, Rika continued to kick away at Lacey's feet, if only to distract her from the pain. "W-When I get out of this-," Rika growled. "I'm gonna destroy you!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Lacey didn't pay much attention at all to the girls outside.... all her senses where focused on making Rika pay... big time. "IF you can get out, that is...." said Lacey with a dark grin before pulling on the leg, and mercilessly adding more pressure on the hold. Her knot was still tight enough despite Rika's kicks.

It could appear as something had snapped inside Lacey. She was sowing no mercy at all and furthermore, she showed an anger and determination on her face that looked like she wanted to break something in the young brawler. Whether it was her will, or her ankle was not clear.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:30 am

Rika screamed louder as her ankle was wrenched even tighter, grinding her forehead against the mat in agony. If this kept up it felt like something in her ankle really would break.

To hell with that! Rika screamed in her head. SHe weakly looked up, and saw that the ropes were in reach. With grim determination Rika began t crawl her way towards them. She wasn't going for a rope break, there was no ref to control this match. Instead, she would try to use them to pull herself into a standing position, and make it all the harder for Lacey to hold onto her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Lacey saw Rika crawl towards the ropes "She's is one tough crazy brat..." she thought, not able to help but to like Rika's toughness, resilience and attitude "... might even start to like this stupid girl after all..." were her thoughts as she smiled a bit.

Of course they were in the middle of a battle right now, so she couldn't let something like friendly feelings get in the way. Lacey kept a hold of Rika's ankle, fisting it with one hand as she wrenched with the other, until the girl reached the second rope. Then she would let go of the scissors and roll out sideways while still holding her foot, thus giving it a last, hard twist to Rika's joint.

Then Lacy would end up standing a few feet away from Rika, letting her breathe a little, and checking from afar how bad was the number she made on her leg.

"You ok dear?" said Lacy, simply, with no mocking sound to her words and no compassion for sure. She started to respect Rika, she was a warrior, and she would not dare to take any of her pride by pitying her.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Rika gasped in utter relief when the ankle lock was released, and for the moment could not stand without assistance from the ropes. "God dammit," Rika growled. She tested her weight on the injured foot, and winced a little. There was no permeanant damage, but it would definitely cause her problems later on.

The young brawler turned to glare angrily at Lacey. She wanted nothing more than to wie that smug look off her face. "I'll be ok when you're begging me for mercy," Rika growled. She raised her fists at the ready, prepared now to take Lacey on again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 4 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next