Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali)

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali) Empty Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali)

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 am

Sly had walked out to Man in the Box by Alice in Chains and came out with Roland (and possibly Sion) and had got into the ring while Roland stood outside. "So, here I am, anybody can come out, man or woman, and can be from Sex Wars OR Friction. Now, I can just call anyone person out, but I don't care... now, let's cover some things out there... I heard about Lobo trying to form a group of people to take back the dorms, and all I can say is great, it's just too bad it's too little too late, but I bid you luck... and I heard about some drunk back there, and all I can say is SHUT UP! I have seen some of your matches, one where you where you just let one woman dominate you, YOU WILL NEVER DESERVE A TITLE SHOT!" Sly said, walking to the corner.

"Anybody, come out, man or woman, Sex Wars or Friction! Oh, and it will be a hardcore match!" Sly yelled, waiting.

Last edited by 1093 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali) Empty Re: Sly's Challenge (for anybody)

Post by Maxy Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:00 am

Sion came down with them both as well. He stood behind Sly as she spoke while occasionally glancing in Roland's direction, wondering if he was going to say or do anything as well.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:34 am

Scarlet walked along the edge of the arena. Having just finished her interview with the Council, they had requested she report to the arena to meet some of the people that frequented the Sex Wars matches. She'd been spending some time glad handing some of the people who haunted the arena. The weather was nice, and she'd arrived in a denim half jacket over a white t-shirt with a charcoal skirt and knee high boots. As she met the people of the audience, someone walked into the arena and began to deliver a speech. She listened and as he spoke, she couldn't help but feel a bit frustrated. She had seen his little commercial interruption in the middle of the match on television, and wasn't impressed in the least.
You're kidding, he sure has a soapbox complex...
She folded her arms over her chest and walked down the steps towards the arena floor, she let him finish, getting out his entire speech before she spoke up. "Hey, I'm new here, regardless I don't think talking like that is going to solve anything." Her protest could be heard all through the well built arena. "Maybe Lobo can't do it because the girls of the AFW are good enough to put up a fight. I think I'm man enough to take you up on that challenge, and I know you're not too scared to accept."

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:23 am

Sly smiled as she finished up and would start right on an attack, attempting to grab the back of her hair and would start to repeatingly hot Scarlet in the head with the mic, keeping it up for five strikes before letting go. If that had all worked, then he would slide out of the ring and would start to search under said ring, finding and tossing trash cans, chairs and kendo sticks into the wrestling ring, going back into the ring.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:50 pm

The immediate attack was terrifyingly quick, and it was all Scarlet could do to dive out of the way. Springing to her right, she tumbled successfully, ending crouched on her feet, jumping again to put herself behind the muscled man. With a furrowed brow, she knew she was in for more than she bargained for, this wasn't like those weak bail jumpers she usually dealt with. No, this was something all together different, she hadn't fought a guy like this without her entire team...

Her fists raised in defense as she began to circle Sly, slowly, deliberately, watching his movements, trying to see where his next attack would come from while making it clear that she wouldn't be a push over either...

Last edited by 1203 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:11 am

Sly smiled, he was glad to know that the person who accepted his challenge was not going to be a push over. He would start to take off his jacket and would throw it at her face, attempting to blind her while he went for a dropkick to her face. If that tactic had worked then he would exit the ring and would start to pull weapons from out of the apron, and would get Roland to get weapons in the ring too. Sly would go back into the ring and Roland would go back to sitting on his chair.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:41 pm

The jacket throw was a common tactic on the street, Scarlet snatched the coat out of the air and put an arm up to defend against the surely impending attack. Unfortunately, she was expecting a jab or something quick. When she saw the drop kick coming her eyes went wide. Knowing she couldn't take a hit like that she let her own legs fall out from underneath her. By the time her body hit the mat, she was rolling back the way the big man had came from. Springing to her feet, she put her fists back into a guarded position, watching Sly... Her normal tactic was to wear her opponent down with quick strikes, but if all her speed was good for was dodging she'd have to rely on her own endurance versus his.

Sly was quick, above average for sure, and it was all she could do to avoid him. Judging by his muscles, it was clear a few hits would be devastating. "I see you have no problems with hitting girls." Scarlet scoffed, moving quickly in a circle, then changing directions as soon as it looked like Sly was starting to focus on her. "I won't have any qualms with kicking your ass."

Maybe if I could keep moving out of the way, I could find an opening to strike a vulnerable area on the man. He wouldn't be an easy foe, and neither would she.

Last edited by 1203 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:13 am

Sion watched everything that unfolded then looked down at Roland "Why do you get to sit down?" he shook his head then looked back at what Sly was up to in the ring.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 am

"Pfft, why would I give a damn whether or not you are male or female?" Sly would ask with a wicked smile. He would get into a grapplers stance and would match the movements that Scarlet was doing. Sly would watch carefully and would rush at her, aiming to scoop up a leg to get Scarlet off balance. If that had worked he would start to stomp on Scarlet's stomach and chest, calling for chairs from Sion and Roland.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Scarlet smiled, she sort of liked the way he talked when he wasn't show boating. She continued to strafe, stepping around to the left, stepping back to the right, watching how he reacted to her footwork, smirking as her eyes took in each facet of his form. Sly didn't have to give his movement away, the slow, heavy handed attack may have been done with great speed; for someone who was quicker than he was, it was practically telegraphed.

Got'cha

As Sly came in for a leg scoop, Scarlet lifted his target leg in a harsh thrust kick aimed at his chest, "Rah!" She shouted, her face twisted from the force put behind the leg. Hopefully it'd have enough stopping power to halt the charging bull and give her time to dance out of the way.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali) Empty Re: Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next