Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami - Page 6 Empty Re: Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 am

"G-Gasp.... mnn, you taste nice Kendra-chan", said Okami, winking teasingly as he stood up.

Actually, he was quite weakened and worn down from her powerful scissors, but he was trying not to let her notice it.
With that, he would try and attack the bovinian girl with a tackle at waist height, which was a bit imprudent, since his head was spinning and his legs felt weak.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami - Page 6 Empty Re: Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

Post by MrDoctor Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 am

Kendra blushed as she listened to what Okami said, and would try to catch him for a suplex, making him crash down to the ground if that worked. "You are quite the naughty dog!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:55 am

Okami thought he had got her with his tackle, until he realized she had him in her suplex instead!
The wolf was crushed down and had to lay stunned for a moment, shaking his head lightly as he needed a few seconds before he could recover and get up, so that Kendra could have her way with him again. "Unhh.... d-damn..".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Kendra saw the wolf stunned and would attempt to get on top of him, hoping to pin him and would start to smother him again. "Enjoying your time with me pup?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm

"MNRF... RAWRMffffff..". Okami tried to fight back as Kendra started to engulf him into her teasing suffocation hold.
His fuzzy head wriggled inthere while his paws groped her hips in an attempt at pushing off, unwittingly arousing her with his wild struggles.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:40 am

"Nyan! Oh, how fuzzy!" Kendra would tease, blowing into Okami's ear, petting his head as she kept him tightly in her hold. "That's right, rub your paws on my hips! Keep your struggling up for Kendra!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 pm

"R-RMMFFFFF....". Okami's wolflike snarl was muffled inbetween the pillows of Kendra's bosoms, which provided a pleasurable vibration through her breasts while she tightened her strong embrace, encasing the wolfboy into a trap with her boobs and muscles.
Lack of air urged Okami to struggle more, which made the friction between their bodies even hotter, his paw-like hands giving a couple of sounding slaps to Kendra's butt in the process.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:24 am

"OH! You naughty little puppy! I'll teach you a lesson!" Kendra tease, attempting to hurt him by using her arms to squeeze her breasts together, to make a pattern, flexing then relaxing and then repeat.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Okami could struggle, but could not escape from Kendra's taunting move, while she squeezed and relaxed her heavy, milk-filled melons around his fuzzy head more and more thanks to her mighty arms, each time draining the poor wolfboy of a further amount of his strenghts and air supply.

"mmnr... mff....". With each repeated grinding of her cleavage-press she was rewarded by a warm, tingling groan from Okami's lips, while the slushing milky sounds of her ample bosoms made his entrapment even more embarassing.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 pm

"I think it's time to go to sleep again, right?" Kendra would teaseingly ask, lifting herself up and revealed a nipple, attempting to place it in his mouth and would start to release milk again. "Ready to sleep again my cute little pup?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next