Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami - Page 2 Empty Re: Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 25, 2010 11:21 pm

" Hey.. you just caught me by surprise.. now you will see what i can...Wha..??? mnghhhff...!!"
Okami's silly speech was cut by Kendra picking him up in her strong arms and shoving her large boob into his face, forcing her nipple into his mouth.

Urged to fight back by Kendra's taunting words, Okami was caught by surprise by the amount of milk flooding his mouth. As the boy struggled and tried to get some air, he matter of factly start to suck and swallow her sedative milk.
The sexy cow girl could see that he was starting to feel the first effects of her soothing milk, as the boy struggled but his movements were going a little bit weaker. "Mghff....suck....suck..."

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami - Page 2 Empty Re: Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

Post by MrDoctor Wed May 26, 2010 12:54 am

Kendra had let go of the boy, doing an overhead toss to the boy, sticking her breast back into her shirt. She walked over to the boy, and bent over, a little worried. "Hey...are you okay my little pet? I want to make sure I haven't broken anything in you, that would just be cruel to do. But that milk, that is how you will lose!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 26, 2010 2:04 am

Okami would get back on his feet quickly. "Tsk... to lose by your milk..? We'll see about that", he smirked wiping some milk off from his embarassed mouth.

With that, he threw himself forward with the aim to pounce at the bigger girl. But then again... something was wrong. He felt his legs go weak and his movements become slow and sloppy, as he was slightly affected by her sleepy milk. "Unhh... w-what is that...?", he wondered, shaking his head to clear it off.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed May 26, 2010 2:25 am

Kendra saw Okami pounce towards him, ducking her head to have their heads meet. "Wow, I knew my milk worked, but not that well!" Kendra would taunt, shakeing her breasts a little, she would then start to flex to show off her powerful body. "I hope you are okay!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 26, 2010 2:48 am

"Ungh....!!", he groaned as their heads collided, which only made him a little more dazed. Though, he was not willing to give up that easily.
"Tsk...of course i am, and now i'm going to strike back!". With that the silver-haired boy approached the powerful Kendra and tried to catch her into a bearhug.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed May 26, 2010 4:31 am

Kendra felt the bear hug get applied on her and she winced in pain, but she smiled down at him. Kendra had grabbed his head and stuffed them in between her breasts, squishing her breasts to smash his head. "Nice move! It helps me crush your head!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 26, 2010 1:28 pm

"Wha...??? Mrpfhh...!!". Okami was planning to then follow with some kind of throw, maybe a belly-to belly suplex. But that all was prevented by Kendra hugging and smooshing his head inbetween her large bosoms.

Totally blindfolded and with just a slight bush of silver hair popping out of her deep cleavage, the boy would wriggle in there, unable to do much more than to keep squeezing with his bearhug.

Though, the strenght of his hold was clearly going down with each new second spent in Kendra's tight breastsmother, his muscles getting weaker due to lack of oxygen. "M-Mrfhhh..", his muffled voice would tingle her breasts as she could feel his hug becoming sloppy around her waist.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed May 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Kendra enjoyed Okami going limp within her hold, she would squeeze harder and start to count. "Maybe this will motivate you. 1....2....3...." Kendra would count, flexing to trap Okami.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 26, 2010 1:54 pm

"Mrpfhh... mnff....". With each taunting number she spelled, Kendra would give him a tighter squeeze, crushing the air out of the poor boy while her large enveloping breasts surrounded his face, preventing him from getting any new air in replacement. Matter of factly, the sexy bovinian amazon was pumping him into crescent weakness with her counting squeezes.

The boy had now stopped hugging Kendra's waist, and he was basically trying to push off. Though, fighting back would not do any good, rather having him waste more energies, so that Kendra could enjoy the feel of her struggling prisoner going weaker and weaker with each new flexing of her mighty arms.

Last edited by 157 on Wed May 26, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu May 27, 2010 1:32 pm

"Whoops!" Kendra would say as she let go and would fling Okami. "The little man is weak, I should just end round one!" Kendra would say, waiting for Okami to get up, and would rush at him, waiting for him to get up, to give him one of the most devistating tackles that he had felt.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next