by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist - Page 5 Empty Re: The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:18 am

The throw stirred a few brief moments of consciousness in Cardia... the mats almost felt like a bed... almost.

Fortunately, Cardia would not really gain enough consciousness to be disabused of that notion and would remain limp.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist - Page 5 Empty Re: The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

Post by Darius Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Rika was right behind Cardia and leapt out of the ring after her, growling for vengeance against the girl who angered her. "Lesson number six," Rika growled as she approached the nude and unconscious Cardia. "If you wonna do some real damage, take it outside the ring." Rika grabbed Cardia by the hair again, and dragged her further into the gym. She was taking her to the full legnth mirror that spanned one of the gym walls. Once she reached there Rika would take her victom, and throw her right into the mirror.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Cardia slammed into the mirror, resting against it for a second before her knees buckled and she slid down the mirror, hitting the floor. The cold impact shook a dim shimmer of consciousness back in her, but only enough to remain dimly aware that she was having just another typical day of abuse.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Rika was far from done with Cardia. She was out for blood, and she was going to get it. So she grabbed Cardia by her black hair again, lifting her up, and without further ado would slam her head into the mirror, hoping to break it with the girl's skull.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:04 pm

The second slam would leave a sizable spider-web smash in the mirror, smeared in Cardia's blood.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:54 am

Rika was breathing hard now, lost in the the euphoria of destroying the girl who wronged her. There was much more punishment to be had. She just didn't know what else to do with Cardia unconscious like this. She looked around the gym, searching for something she could use, and then she spotted something. The punching bag she had been working on was still hanging by its chain near the center of the gym. Rika smiled sadistically.

Once again Rika dragged Cardia across the gym to where the punching bag was, and dropped her for the moment once she got there. Reaching up she undid the chain on the bag, dropping it to the floor. When that was done, she would once again reach down for Cardia, lift her up, and with some bit of effort, would chain her wrists above her head to where the punching bag once hung. If all went well, Caradia would be hanging there like a piece of meat.

Rika wiped her brow as she inspected her work. "Lesson number seven: Use the environment to your advantage." She would then slap Cardia's face, wanting her to be awake for this. "Wake up, slut!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 pm

For a few seconds, Cardia didn't stir, her entire consciousness consisting of nothing but registering throbbing, pulsing, vicious pain. Eventually, she would finally stir. "Ennh... ah..." She'd groan, a bit of drool falling from her mouth, mixing with the blood that started to stream down her body.

Her wary eyes would look around, first noticing that she was naked, then slowly noticing that she was tied up... and then they would finally meet Rika with a look of weary annoyance, as though Rika were an alarm clock 15 minutes later than it should be. She would let out a soft chuckle... registering the relative ease of breathing compared to searing pain in her skull, "Don't... you get bored?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Rika watched as Cardia slowly came around, glaring up at her as she hung there. SHe didn't smile, she was much too angry to smile. "At this?" Rika answered. "No way." She walked around Cardia for a moment, inspecting her figure as if to see which areas were the most vulnerable. "Congradulations. You've been promoted from doormat to punching bag." Rika would then rear back, and with all her might deliver a punch straight into Cardia's stomach.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Cardia rolled her eyes at Rika's snark. She didn't quite remember how the fight she just had with Rika went but all the searing pain in her head was proof it didn't go well for her.

"Didn't... take you long to get me naked," She grumbled, "And you call ME the freak?" For a second, Cardia wasn't sure where she got the impression that Rika had called her a freak but that memory soon showed up.

She braced herself for Rika's blow, huffing loudly as it landed. "Ah..." She growled through pained tones, "What... the fuck's your problem? You win, okay? I've... sure learned never to try to be friends with... a sadistic, thin-skinned bully." Her tone was one of frustration more than anything else. Rika's abuse didn't particularly scare her. The fact that she had gotten so accepting of pain did briefly, but mostly Cardia was just annoyed and frustrated... when her throughts weren't overtaken by brief bursts of AGHITHURTSAGHITHURTSAGHITHURTSAGHITHURTSAGHITHURTSAGHITHURTSAGHITHURTS

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:31 am

"You are a freak," Rika growled out, clenching her fist, and would drive two more punches into Cardia's vulnerable stomach. 'You're a pathetic, noisy freak." She clenched her fist tightly. "And you don't know anything...." Her next punch she would slug Cardia right across her jaw.

"You think I like Sarah fighting my battles for me?" she muttered, more to herself than to Cardia.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next