by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist - Page 2 Empty Re: The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:05 am

Cardia sighed, "I guess it's only fair..." She had been surrounded by sadists and bullies at home enough to be wary of people trying to 'train' her as an excuse to just beat the crap out of her, but, Rika asked to be hit, so she couldn't really say 'no' now, "Though, expect me to rate yours, too."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist - Page 2 Empty Re: The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

Post by Darius Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:08 am

"Of course. That's the whole point," Rika giggled. She stood before Cardia with her fist clenched, reared back....

And shot her foot up to nail Cardia straight in the crotch!
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:21 am

Should've seen that coming. Cardia yelped, stumbling back, grabbing her womanhood in pain. "Dammit... every... fucking... time." She growled, her eyes shooting back up at Rika with a furious, pained glare, "Not even close to what Lukretia does." She wasn't even particularly angry at this point, so accustomed was she to stuff like this.

Biting her lip, she'd force her hands up, fighting through the pain, to try to prepare herself for whatever Rika would try next. Another one of those days...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 am

"Lesson number one," Rika sneered as if she was still teaching Cardia. "Never trust your opponant." This was where Rika let go of all the stress and anger she had accumulated since arriving in the AFW, and when you hung out with Sarah, those kinds of things usually stacked up. She may not be able to take down Lukretia, so she'd have to settle with annihalating her little pet.

While Cardia was still hunched over Rika would power forward, slamming an uppercut right into her chin.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:35 am

The uppercut clocked Cardia pretty solidly, knocking her off balance. Staggering back, she would catch herself in the ropes before she tumbled, "At least drop the stupid routine..." She would growl, getting mad now. If she wanted a fight, Cardia was happy to give her one.

Cardia's grip on the ropes were loose and her stance was not steady. Expecting Rika to be on her before she even got the words out, Cardia would try to let go and shove herself to the ground once Rika approached, hoping to catch herself and lash out with a leg sweep. The move would hurt, with her sore groin, but she'd find that out after.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:52 am

Rika could not be smiling anymore smugly. "But you came to me for help, right?" she said as she approached. "Well this is it. You don't like it? Deal with it." With that Rika would appraoch Cardia again, about to lay the beatdown on her some more. But Cardia's leg sweep caught her off guard, and with a yelp Rika fell to the mat.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:00 am

Cardia yelped as the sweep sent a bit more pain through her crotch, but it was worth it to see Rika tumble. Her attitude about this unprovoked attack was insufferable. "Fuck you. I never did anything to you." She would send a mule kick from her position into Rika's side to try to buy herself the time to stand up. Her head still rang a bit from that uppercut. Nothing she couldn't handle, but getting up would be a bit slower than going down was.

"Just another damn... bully with a chip on her shoulder." If she could get up, Cardia would try to charge Rika, probably back up by then, with a clothesline. She really didn't want to have this fight, but she wasn't walking away from this if Rika wasn't successfully subdued.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:10 am

Rika cried out as the kick hit her in the ribs solidly. "Ugh..you think I don't know who you are?" she growled. "You think I forgot what your stupid bitch of a boss did to me?" Working on her anger Rika would quickly get back up with Cardia, and then as the girl charged her with the clothesline, she ducked under the attacking arm, and used Cardia's charge to bury her fist deep into her opponant's gut. After that Rika would quickly spin and send a backfist across Cardia's face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:23 am

Cardia hissed as she took the punch to her gut, the follow-up almost spun her clear around, but she regained her footing with a loud stomp as her foot found canvas just by luck, stumbling backward a bit. She snarled at Rika, trying to put some distance between them.

"Like I give a shit whatever she did to you. I probably got worse from her last night." She snarled, "You're probably just pissed the sucker cunt punt didn't take her down and she had the nerve to beat you for it." Cardia talked mostly because she couldn't act. That last blow rattled her and she hoped she could defect Rika's next attack or at least get enough time to catch her bearings or else the next blow definitely would see her on the floor.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:30 am

Rika scowled at Cardia's words. "You think I want to hear about your weird sexcapades?" she growled. "Sorry, but normal people aren't into that kinda thing!" Rika charged foward, this time jumping at Cardia and dropping a hard kick directly into her chest.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next