by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist - Page 3 Empty Re: The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:34 am

Cardia expected the dropkick, trying to tumble out of the way, but she wasn't quick enough. The kick nailed her in the shoulder and sent her to the mat, hissing in pain.

On the plus side, the way the world was spinning seemed to slow down, but, Rika was clearly in the better position. "No, let's just go back to where you were crying because you got beat up." She called out. A beating she could deal with, but she didn't want to lose the war of words with this jerk.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist - Page 3 Empty Re: The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

Post by Darius Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:43 am

"Like you're one to talk!" Rika shouted back. "You whine and bitch about how that asshole Lukretia rapes and beats you, but you keep going back to her to whore yourself out! You're patheric!" Rika marched up to Cardia and grabbed her by her long hair. "Lesson number two: long hair can be exploited!" She lifted Cardia slightly off the mat by her hair so she could slam her knee brutally into her face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:50 am

"Pathetic, says the girl who takes revenge by proxy because she can't do it directly? Hah! Why don't you go call Sarah, you pussy? It'll take you all damn day to KO me otherwise," Cardia chuckled darkly.

Cardia had learned the hair lesson already. She braced herself. The knee slammed into her face, "Agh!" Cardia would try to wrap her arms around it, hoping to catch it. If she could, she would twist herself and try to pull Rika to the ground.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 am

Rika scowled darkly. SHe hated when people thought she needed Sarah to solve all her disputes. "You came to me, bitch. Don't ever forget that."

She scowled deeper when Caradia grabbed her leg, but she still had a hold of her hair. She would yank on it hard again, trying to make her let go, and if she did, she would throw her by her hair to the center of the ring.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:15 am

"Only because you were Sarah's friend. She wouldn't have needed the sucker punch though." Cardia grunted loudly as Rika yanked on her hair. "Arrrgh!" Tears began to form in her eyes from the pain. Cardia's grip on Rika's leg faltered, but didn't let go... until she let one arm fall... only to drive it forward, hoping to slug Rika squarely in the crotch.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Rika grinned sadistically down at Cardia, her grip on her hair keeping the girl at her mercy. "And that's lesson number three," she said. "There's no such thing as fighting dirty." Rika was about to do another painful blow to Cardia's head, but the sudden blow to her crotch put a stop to that right away. "GAAAHH!!" Rika screamed, releasing Cardia and stumbling back tending to her injured womanhood. Unlike Cardia, Rika was not used to punishment down there. "Gh...guess you know that one already," she muttered.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 pm

"Tedious AND predictable. Street trash are all the same..." Cardia grumbled, standing up, rubbing her sore head, "I don't even know why I'm trying. We both know that even if I win, you'll just run to big sister Sarah and have her avenge you."

Hissing softly to get her mind off the pain, Cardia stepped in, aiming a roundhouse kick to Rika's face.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Rika grit her teeth when Cardia said she'd run off to Sarah if things got bad. Was that how people saw her, as a girl who started shit she couldn't finish? No longer.

"That'll be the day," Rika sneered through the pain in her crotch. "The day the doormat named Cardia wins a fight. Don't make me laugh!" In a surge of adrenaline and anger Rika would fight through the pain and rush at Cardia, dodging the kick and leaping at her so she could pull off a bulldog.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:32 pm

This girl did not let up. Of course, if she wanted to get to Cardia on her awful record, Rika would have to try a LOT harder. She heard worse in whispers about her in the locker rooms, and worse still from the fans. Losing was one of the few things she was ostensibly okay with.

What she couldn't stand, what infuriated her, was Rika's smug attitude about this sneak attack... She could still remember how much she prostrated herself for Rika not five minutes ago just to try to make nice. Only to be attacked by a woman she had never met, never done anything to. Everyone she had met in the AFW to this point had acted the same. Thugs, animals, pummeling each other with no other justification than because they could, to prove they could. That alone caused a lot of Cardia's anger to be directed subconsciously at Rika... but atop that was indignance. Lukretia, Sarah, Lorelei... they were supreme badasses. If this was truly the way people who could act so, should act... what right did Rika have? She was a pretender at best. A small fry who leeched off of Sarah Gatt. Cardia's thought processes never reached this level, all this took place subconsciously, and she'd probably be horrified to be told such a thing tomorrow morning, but it definitely led to very real anger.

Still, Rika would not let up in this fight, and Cardia's anger failed to manifest quite as effectively as Rika's did. Rika's charge caught Cardia by surprise, before she knew it, she slammed into the mat, and the world began spinning once for Cardia more. Rubbing her battered head, Cardia would let out an unnecessarily loud laugh, largely of pain, before shouting with about twice as much volume as needed, "Nah, this'll be the day when the thug known as 'Don't go near her, she's Sarah Gatt's little sister!' sucker punches a known doormat because Big Sis wasn't around to be her training wheels! Ha ha..." Cardia would try to roll to her knees facing Rika, panting heavily, "Hit me harder!" She'd scream with everything she had, "You're still not even close to Big Sis!" She wouldn't take whatever Rika had willingly, but if Rika was fast enough, she could probably make a move before Cardia even got her hands up.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 am

Rika had taken many abuses since arriving in the AFW. She was nearly raped by a psycho German, beaten up in the locker room, and had even gone through that period where she and Sarah weren't on speaking terms. But Cardia's woods cut her deep than any of those other times and left her flabergasted. It wasn't like that. Rika was her own person, not just Sarah's shadow....wasn't she?

Rika's fists clenched in pure unbridled fury. She couldn't remember the last time she wasthis angry. "Shut UP!!!" Rika screamed, and while Cardia was on her knees, Rika sent a brutal and unrestrained soccer kick straight into her face. "Lesson number four: Never piss off the girl kicking your ass!!!" After the kick Rika would grab Cardia by her legs and spread them. Not bothering with small talk, Rika would stomp down hard on the girl's crotch. Rika was done with the war of words. She was going to slaughter Cardia.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next