by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) Empty Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Heather had made quite the..possibly hasty decision in making one final call for someone to get a little sparring and training with before her scheduled return to the ring. She let out a deep breath, stretching herself out as she made her way to t he private AFW gym. She was dressed in a black t-shirt and black sweatpants with a dark purple stripe down the sides along with her purple and black striped stockings. She slid into the ring that was in the middle of the gym, waiting for the girl that she had called to this place beforehand.

"Mngh..Sure as hell hope I don't regret this.." She knew there was one girl that got her more worked up than anything. She didn't remember a single encounter with her where they've gotten along. She knew if she could somehow get past that and train herself fully in a straight spar with her, she would be more than ready for her return..she just hoped she didn't mess with her too much. "Tch..Can't believe I..called Natalia.." She let out, in honest disbelief of what she was doing, but she figured if she couldn't spar with her former enemies then she was in just the same sort of position that she was in before she left.

Nodding her head, after stretching out more, she walked back, leaning back against the corner of the ring, just waiting for Natalia's arrival.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) Empty Re: Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten)

Post by Kitten Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:10 am

Natalia was very very surprised when she heard Heather's voice in the phone, asking her to meet her at the gym to train. It wasn't someone she expected but it didn't surprised her much. Everybody wanted to train with her... or that's what Natalia liked to think. Heather and her weren't precisely friends and their encounters on the ring had all been very intense... and a lot of fun... especially the ones where she had ending beating the sexy Heather and having her way with her.

Natalia arrived at the gym and found it was completely empty... save for Heather. The blue-eyed cutie smiled and walked to the ring, closing the door behind her and locking it, to make sure nobody would interrupt their training. Natalia left her bag on the floor besides the ring and waved a Heather. "Hi Heather-chan.... missed me too much, uh?" she teased and then she took off her hoodie sweater and pants to reveal her white sports bra and matching training booty shorts. A pair of white wrestling boots with blue laces completed her attire. She tied her luscious long dark hair in a pony tail with a scrunchy and then climbed up into the ring.

"So.... Heather-chan.... how do you want to train?" Natalia asked, giggling as she started to warm up and stretch in the ring.

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) 6u0iRWY
Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) QiougD6Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) TTlOMaFTraining with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) 5t0Q5s2Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) Empty Re: Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Heather nod her head as her sparring partner had finally arrived. She took a deep breath again, stretching herself out in the ring as she looked her over. She couldn't help but blush just slightly at her appearance, though quickly she shook that from her head. It had been a long while since she's seen the girl and her quite lovely body--it took Heather just a second to readjust to the sight as she entered.

She clicked her tongue at her teasing words, tapping her foot a little as she watched her remove her sweater and pants--making her blush even more. Her eyes darted to her chest and then roamed down her body, Heather biting her lip a little before she shook that off as well. "Mngh..Y-yeah yeah whatever. Take it any way you want really. It's been a while and I don't see any reason to hold grudges...unless you're here thinking you're gonna give me more reasons?" She let out, huffing slightly before watching Natalia slip into the ring.

"...I just want a little spar with you. I want to see how well I do against whatever you wanna throw at me. You were always a tough one to fight in the ring and I've gotta see where I'm at compared to she sort of stuff that you do to me." She said, tapping her foot just a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Natalia giggled at Heather's answer and moved towards the center of the ring with a mischievous smile. She lowered her hips and brought her hands up, ready to lock up with her opponent. "Very well... then let's go for a full spar..." Natalia said, feeling the adrenaline already pumping through her body. Wrestling Heather was always so much fun and Natalia just loved to tease her and work her over... she just couldn't wait to get her hands on her opponent.

"And don't worry, Heather-chan.... I never hild grudges...." Natalia said with her usual seductive teasing tone as she approached Heather with the clear intention of pouncing on her. "Especially not against someone so cute and fun...but that doesn't means I won't be kicking your ass... and sitting on top of you...."

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) QiougD6Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) TTlOMaFTraining with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) 5t0Q5s2Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:38 pm

Heather let out a long breath, nodding her head. "Haah..alright..yes" She let out, glad she finally agreed fully to their spar, Heather finishing off her stretched before she nod again. "And..you know..no calling me mean or anything when I get you. That..sort of makes me feel like im doing something wrong a bit..e-even though it's a match and all" She said, shaking that off after before watching her approach her.

"Ngh..c-cut it with talking like that" She said, hating that her tone was making her blush a little, she shook her head, narrowing her eyes as she could tell that pounce was coming. She pushed herself forward, trying to get the jump on her and attempt to tackle her down before she could do so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:20 am

"Wel... you are mean Heather-chan.... very very mean... " Natalia teased as she prepared to pounce on Heather...but Heather decided to pounce first and Natalia was caught a bit by surprise since she thought Heather was going to waste some more time whining about being called mean. The Dream gasped as Heather arms wrapped around her and she fell on her back on the mats with a loud thud.

"See?.... you are mean..." Natalia said, quickly pushing her legs up trying to wrap them around Heather to trap her opponent and stop her from climbing up any higher.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Heather just narrowed her eyes at Natalia's words about her being mean, gritting her teeth. She was about to say something more, but she felt like just taking the fight right to her and not wasting any more time. She rammed right into the girl, taking her down onto the mat, a little grin on her face as she did. "Ngh..It's NOT mean. We're having a match!"

She was about to climb up her a bit, but she felt the girl's legs lock around her right after, causing her to wince a bit. She groaned out, reaching down to her legs, twisting and turning to try and pry them away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue May 24, 2016 3:23 pm

"Yes.... we are having a friendly practice match...among friends.... close friends... and you are being a big meanie..." Natalia continued taunting Heather, talking with a sweet soft innocent tone.... while her long toned legs crushed Heather's sides mercilessly. Natalia was an expert applying scissors and she loved to crush other hot girls with her legs. She stretched them and interlocked her ankles again to secure the hold and let her warm thighs bulge and compress Heather's side.

Natalia tried to wrap her arms around Heather's head while she was busy struggling with The Dream's legs and pull it down to force Heather's face into her breasts, hugging it firmly.

"I'm here cuddling with you and all you do is try to hurt me.... it makes me so sad... I want to cry...." Natalia said having a hard time containing a giggle.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Heather grit her teeth, groaning as she just kept talking about her being mean. She shook her head, pushing and prying at those strong legs of Natalia's. She kept trying to wiggle her way out of the scissor hold as the girl had it quite tightly squeezed on, cursing that she had gotten in this sort of position so soon. "Kh.I-I'm..I'm about to be...e-even more mean in a second if that's what you think!" She let out through her struggles, shaking her head in frustration, trying not to get distracted by her sweet tone--her words making her blush.

Suddenly though, she felt her arms around her head, eyes widening as she was pulled down right into her breasts. She let out loud muffled yells into Natalia's chest, squirming and struggling even more, now having to try and pry both her arms and legs with one hand each, panicking as she blushed deeply from the hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed May 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Natalia giggled, she loved the feeling of Heather's hot body struggling between her legs as much as she loved the feeling of Heather's heavy breathing against her full round breasts.

"I'm nothing but nice to you and you are always trying to do mean things too me.... that's just not right.... " Natalia said as she battled Heather, struggling to keep Heather trapped and in position. Natalia's body was getting covered with sweat rather quickly, especially her bosom and belly that were warmly pressed against Heather's hot body and face.

"I have no option but to punish you...." Natalia said with a sweet tone, lowering her head to softly kiss the top of Heather's head and noticeably sniff her hair.... and then squeeeeeeze as hard as she could with her legs trying to crush all the air out of Heather's easy body.

Natalia then eased the pressure and closed her arms, using her elbows to push her own breasts together and rub them against Heather's face. "Are you sorry for being so mean, Heather-chan?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next