Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Belly Bonding Time

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Belly Bonding Time - Page 10 Empty Re: Belly Bonding Time

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:28 pm

Breaking the kiss would have been a simple way to avoid total collapse, but it didn't occur to Janet in the moment. The unspoken rules of the contest were to keep kissing, that breaking the liplock meant breaking off the fight. So her lips might as well have been attached to Chelsea's by industrial-strength glue as she maneuvered her body up, butt sticking into the air slightly as she put some separation between their abs, letting both of them get some air circulating over their heated midsections...

...and then she let gravity drop her whole weight down on Chelsea. The effect was devastating to the redhead, wiping out any fight she had left in her, but like an egg being dropped on the sidewalk, it cracked Janet's abs, as well. She felt her muscles fail her, no longer able to flex with the lack of oxygen. Her mouth broke away from Chelsea's at last, and her head turned to the side, cheek to cheek with her friend's, panting and gasping while her chest and belly heaved into those of the girl below her.

It was a long two minutes before Chelsea spoke again, at which point Janet perked up. She wiped at her sweaty brow with the back of a hand and sat up slightly so that she and Chelsea could be face to face. "Now that sounds mysterious, sweetie. Tell me more..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:42 pm

Chelsea could feel Janet's body perk up with intrigue as if she was waiting to see what Chelsea had to say, she could tell that whatever it was she had the brunette's full attention. That made Chelsea eager to say it, but her voice wouldn't let her get it out yet, taking a second or two before she really went off. "Those two...Amy and Odessa...are going to do something in a month or two called..the Belly Olympics." Chelsea said and as she spoke her hand would go down to Janet's tender tummy and begin rubbing it, appreciating it with her hands.

"It'll be a big one off event with several challenges that they compete in...centered around abs..obviously. I'll be a judge, and two other girls into this stuff Kyoko and Fallon will be the other 2 judges. You may have heard of them...but we need a ref..And right now I can't think of anyone sexier for the job than you right now." Chelsea finished, offering Janet the spot as ref.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:06 pm

Janet had no idea what Chelsea was going to say, and that feeling was justified when the girl actually spat it out. There was no chance that Janet would have ever guessed that was what she was going to ask! The brunette chuckled and couldn't help but smile at the thought. "That's such a crazy idea...I'm kind of surprised that Odessa Brock would actually get into that," she admitted. Though it was no crazier than some of the stuff Janet herself had done, Odessa had always seemed so fancy...almost regal!

It did sound like the absolute perfect spectacle for Chelsea, of course. Knowing what Janet now knew about Chelsea's relationship with her friend Amy, it was obvious that the blonde would do anything to make her red-haired friend happy, including something that was bound to leave two tall, toned, dominant women in excruciating abdominal pain for days!

While Janet wasn't into bellies the way Chelsea was—or Fallon, or Kyoko, both names she recognized—she thought that might just make her perfect for the job, a neutral third party that no one could object to. "If you want me, I'm there!" she agreed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:12 pm

Chelsea waited for Janet's response and wasn't surprised when she heard her express surprise at the situation that Odessa let herself get involved in. "I can't believe she's doing it either, but I'm not questioning it if it means I can see more of her in that kind of action.." Chelsea said with a laugh, she saw Janet mulling it over and while she wasn't into it the same way she was she excited to see her say yes. Chelsea would thank Janet going in and giving her a long kiss on her lips.

"You can bet I want you there." Chelsea said before giving the brunette a hug...they'd been doing what she wanted the entire time so as she was moving to hug her she thought of an idea she might like as a bigger thank you. "You liked face sitting right?" Chelsea asked and would give her another kiss before she would start to slowly climb up the couch so she could get ready to place herself on Janet's face, carefully enough that she could bring it to her face without completely smothering her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:22 pm

Janet gladly kissed Chelsea back, happy that her friend was so excited. Even if she wasn't a full-on belly fetishist herself, Janet was already getting excited about these Belly Olympics, and was eager to take a look at the rules and familiarize herself with the challenges the two amazons would be competing in. Having the chance to referee this kind of duel was something which came along maybe once in a lifetime!

Chelsea, obviously eager to please Janet now that Janet had agreed to her big ask, pushed her down and climbed on top, reversing their positions not just in terms of who was on top, but moving from face to face to, well, butt to face! Janet yelped, and laughed, both her hands coming down on Chelsea's butt cheeks to give her a quick, sharp spank! "Yeah, I do! But you're supposed to be the one on the bottom!" she countered. Her hands would give Chelsea's booty a teasing shove...but her face wouldn't pull away from Chelsea's butt, giving each cheek a long, affectionate kiss!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:28 pm

Chelsea had secured a big final win, not in the friendly contest but in getting Janet to be the ref. She'd been wondering who to talk to about that for awhile now but all the signs of this meeting seemed to be telling her Janet was the perfect pic. She didn't need to be as ab crazy to do it and she had no real bias unlike Chelsea or any of the judges that she could be impartial in the moment. As a reward she went for the butt smother, remember it being something Janet brought up and enjoyed, and Chelsea knew she had a cute butt to kiss. Janet was playful despite being exhausted, giving her rear a smack and saying she'd prefer it if Chelsea was on bottom.

"We can do both, besides I figured you'd want to save my kisses to that cute butt of yours for last." Chelsea said reaching back and giving Janet's boob a slap as payback for her butt, before she felt Janet start to kiss her butt right after, the teasing between them continuing as it became clear the two were willing to do anything to bond, and would have loads of fun no matter what they did.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:34 pm

Janet was glad to have gotten to know Chelsea better tonight. The two of them were going to have a lot of fun together in a lot of different ways from now on! Janet's hands stayed on Chelsea's body, one hand smacking her butt again to make it bounce, turning it slightly red, closer in color now to her abs. Her other hand went around Chelsea's body, hugging her tight, her fingers digging into the girl's belly, massaging her sore abs firmly!

This was what it was all about: a little pleasure, a little pain! Chelsea was going to get spanked and get a belly massage, and her brain would just have to figure out how to process it. Janet figured Chelsea had a few more tricks up her sleeve for her, too. She was ready and eager for any more surprises the night might bring! "Mm, let's just see where this takes us..." Janet purred, before leaning her face fully into Chelsea's butt and enjoying the wonderful rear end and belly of her friend as much as she pleased!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10