Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Belly Bonding Time

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Belly Bonding Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Belly Bonding Time

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:12 am

It was obvious that Janet was the more outgoing of the two of them, and the more experienced in these sorts of encounters. She had had little tussles with plenty of friends and opponents in the past, and they rarely remained clothed for even this long. She attributed the fact that they had only lost their shirts to some level of trepidation on Chelsea's part, and Janet, even as she worked herself free of those encircling legs, still on some level was trying to gently guide Chelsea through this strangeness to whatever result the redhead desired.

Janet didn't anticipate Chelsea so forcefully taking control and plotting her own course. The kiss, by no means unwelcome, was totally unexpected. Janet had been purposefully refraining from laying one on Chelsea out of respect for the redhead's feelings. Now, though, plump lips pushed hard against hers, feeling as though they pressed her lips back into her face. Warmth and moisture was instantly shared between them.

Janet lost her focus, and Chelsea was indeed able to roll her over onto her side and free an arm. Janet, at least, had effectively broken the hold Chelsea's legs had on her. But now she hastily had to start kissing back, pushing her head and body forward to try to combat Chelsea's unexpected technique!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:06 am

Chelsea could get crazy if she wanted too, when the time called for it, she could never get like that with someone she was still making sure was an actual friend or not. Walking on eggshells around Janet seemed to have made the brunette get a little crazy herself, assuming this wasn't how she acted with everyone. Judging by the way she reacted to the kiss she was surprised but not at all unreceptive to it, returning it before it go on and causing the two friends to start making out on Chelsea's couch. It was understandable that no one would want to place a kiss on another without permission but since they were already at this point Chelsea saw no reason to hold off now.

With the two on their sides and rubbing against one another Chelsea felt a brief moment where she had to resist the urge to throw a punch. Despite all the signs she couldn't give in and start punching Janet's belly without knowing for sure how she'd react to it. The redhead would continue her battle by pushing into Janet and demanding a sort of mutual mushing of wills by pressing her chest and stomach against Janet's while using her arm to keep her from popping up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:21 am

Now the awkwardness between the two of them was broken. Janet was glad to have a wider suite of options to proceed with. For the time being, she was going to focus on matching Chelsea's energy level and slowly but surely overpowering her. She pushed her body against Chelsea's, and felt Chelsea push back against her. Their bellies rubbed together, and their chests especially came into firm, sustained contact, breasts flattening against breasts, rolling inside their bras as they both leaned heavily into the other. Janet would try to lift up slightly on her arm, then use all her weight to force Chelsea back onto the defensive, hoping to rock her back onto her side of the couch.

The kissing took the most attention, of course. Chelsea had initiated the kiss as a way to distract Janet and to escape from the inferior position. Now, Janet turned it into a true battleground. Her talented tongue was already slapping at Chelsea's lips, pushing in between them, and slapping at Chelsea's tongue to pin it down. Spit flowed freely between their mouths as Janet opened hers wide to give her tongue a full range of motion. She was going to overwhelm Chelsea this way. "Mmmn..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:30 am

Chelsea's arm would hold Janet down to keep her at the level while her body would try to ravage Janet's in the side crushing they found themselves in, and she felt Janet go crazy with the kissing. Chelsea knew that area well and they found themselves both fighting for complete control of the other, pushing tongues against lips while they struggled for some measure of control over the other. Chelsea didn't think too much about what she was doing and would continue to grind against her friend as they continued this battle. She felt her abs running across Janet's belly while her boobs mashed Janet's fully expecting this to take all night.

Then she felt something metal jab her ribs and the tv came on. Suddenly the sounds of Odessa in pain started to come through her tv as she had somehow not only turned it back on with the remote she left on the couch but had pressed play. Janet almost instantly stopped what she was doing, her lips still on Janet's while her body was awkwardly placed from where Janet was trying to hold her and her middle stuck out more as the video played behind her. She mostly looked at Janet not daring to to break away or move now as if that might make her invisible.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:58 am

Chelsea fought back with ferocity that was almost equal to Janet's. The redhead managed to keep their bodies braced against each other without Janet being able to roll on top again, resulting in more and more mutual crushing without any progress to show for it. The kiss was absolutely wild. After mostly closed-mouth puckering in their boxing match, Janet was impressed by Chelsea's kissing ability. The girl opened her mouth wide and slung her tongue right at Janet's. The wet organs slapped against each other and tangled around each other, pulling their mouths closer, pulling lips against lips. The two of them were practically drooling all over each other.

Janet felt the flat, angular object beneath them, too, her belly pushing it underneath Chelsea's. The redhead's weight was enough to turn the television on, and something promptly began to play in the background. Engrossed in their duel, Janet kept up the sloppy, sucking kiss for several more seconds, and kept on pushing, too, though her rigid opponent was not exactly fighting back.

The video on the television was not just sexy background noise, and it was a completely accidental addition. Janet's eyes were finally drawn toward the screen. She could only see a corner of it beyond Chelsea, but what she could see piqued her interest. "Mm..." she moaned, before disentangling her tongue from Chelsea's. "What is that?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:10 am

Chelsea knew that the contest they just did might have occupied them until the sun fell down. The problem was she could hardly do much to hide the noise behind her, and honestly if she had been able to drown it out she might have kept Janet distracted by her kissing long enough to turn it off without her knowing. Sadly the redhead was not that quick on her feet, and once Janet untangled from the kiss, she knew her eyes were now locked on the video. Chelsea wanted to scream in annoyance, she should have just cancelled the video for later but she paused it expecting to keep Janet entertained for a few hours and get back to it, not her best planning today.

"Ummmm....W-Well...It's...Uhh...Lets just say I knew a little more about what happened after Amy and Odessa's match than I let on...Mainly about how it started to focus on something..." Chelsea said. She knew she couldn't lie now and didn't want Janet to think her deceptive while trying to win her trust. "I was going to tell you eventually but it...you know it's not a conversation starter..." Chelsea said hearing the audible smack of fist finding flesh, Odessa's belly taking a beating like she wanted and her being too nervous to turn around and face it, instead her eyes were on Janet's beautiful face to see if she was getting angry at this.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:19 am

It took a while before Janet could start to understand what it was she was seeing. She recognized Odessa, and after a few more seconds she recognized Amy. Her initial assumption that this was the match the two had contested against each other was promptly proven incorrect. Odessa, tied up, took a harsh punch from Amy right in the center of her abdomen, causing her to gurgle and thrash against her restraints. Janet raised her eyebrows in surprise at the almost intimate scene as Chelsea tried to explain what it was. Chelsea's explanation didn't really do Janet any good.

Janet felt embarrassed for having seen the video. She might have had sex in public, in the ring, but there were still things that a person could decide to keep private and not share with others. The video had the feeling of something Chelsea had wanted to keep private. The brunette averted her gaze, focusing her eyes on Chelsea's rather than on the screen.

"It's pretty hot," Janet said, giving an honest appraisal. "So did your friend send this to you, or something?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:27 pm

Chelsea's babbling was background noise to Janet taking in the sight of Amy working over Odessa's belly while she was restrained. Chelsea understood the feeling since the sight of a powerful fighter helplessly enduring body blows while they could only gag and struggle was something that always got her interest. With a sight like that it was hard to stay on a conversation, not helping by how it was at the point where Odessa seemed to be playing along more which only added to the feeling. What she didn't expect was Janet turning away and admitting it looked hot, she had expected Janet to call it freaky and walk out. But hearing that Chelsea found herself thinking on her daydream once more, and how possible it might be not helped by Janet already having her belly close to her.

"Yeah..she did. It was something she did after the fight.." Chelsea said slowly judging Janet's reaction all the while. When she seemed to not actually be against it she decided to keep going. "I'd never really seen Odessa take body shots like that before and it seems that she really knows how too...Or not considering she lost the match...You really think its hot?" Chelsea blurted out nervously.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:22 pm

Janet was not surprised by the content of Chelsea's secret video. The two of them had engaged in plenty of belly punching during their boxing match. And there had been other little indications here and there of the redhead's fondness for abs. It did seem like Chelsea had been fearful Janet would judge her for having a weird fetish, even after the two of them had started getting more comfortable with each other.

In response to Chelsea's nervous question, Janet would smile and wave a hand in the air. "So, my very first match at AFW was with a girl who liked tight squeezes and seeing a wiggling butt stuck somewhere. I've done mud wrestling and oil wrestling, I've walked one girlfriend like a dog, I've spent a whole year either sitting on another girlfriend's face or having her sit on mine..." Janet stopped, realizing that she was blushing pretty red in the face as she spoke. She had lost track of what she was actually trying to convey to her friend, and it turned out that everything she was recounting was actually pretty embarrassing when put into words like that.

"Uh, okay, so, my point in all that being...I'm not about to judge you or anyone else for their particular kink. I've done so much weird stuff!" She laughed nervously. "A lot weirder than seeing Odessa Brock get punched in the belly. The struggling, and the endurance, and all of that is really nice...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:44 pm

Chelsea looked at Janet for any signs she wasn't serious, hoping to actually be able to hear that she was completely fine with it, and in response Janet waved off the question like it was silly but proceeded to explain how AFW had been a hornets nest for strange stuff she had already done willingly and in some cases happily given it involved girlfriends. The fact that her face was now red only highlighted her point and told Chelsea she was in a safe place still and she felt herself taking a few steps forward before she zeroed in on Chelsea's face with her lips again, pulling her head close to leave no gaps as she gave Janet a kiss.

But as she was kissing Janet her daydream was taking over again, she focused on her lips but couldn't get her stomach out of her head and the vision got clearer with each passing second. She wasn't sure who came in close first but soon she felt her stomach rub against Janet's belly and it finally boiled over for her. Without wasting a second Chelsea pulled away from the kiss before she ruined the perfect moment and sucker punched Janet. "Janet can I be honest one more time? I reallly...reeallly want to punch your belly too!" Chelsea said out loud something that she never thought she'd tell her outside of her own head.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next