» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Belly Bonding Time

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Belly Bonding Time - Page 7 Empty Re: Belly Bonding Time

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:29 pm

While the rhythm was not perfectly consistent, with Janet noticing how Chelsea would hesitate for a second to choose her next target or simply to throw off Janet's attempts to fortify her belly before each punch, it seemed that the redhead had no intention of wasting too much time. After that quick combination of three punches, Janet saw her friend promptly pull back her fist again. Janet flexed all of her abdominal muscles in preparation. She noticed how fatigued they felt, how pretty soon she might need to start guessing where Chelsea would punch, to focus on flexing her upper or lower abs, or else let them all collapse.

Chelsea's fist arced high, driving hard into Janet's upper belly, near the solar plexus where she, along with everyone else on the planet, had very little muscular shielding. Janet's head and shoulders slumped forward and her cheeks bulged out as air escaped forcefully through her nose and mouth. Her arms slipped down a few inches on the walls, as she had other things to worry about besides keeping them exactly in place above her head. "Mmnh—!"

She managed to keep the sound from escaping past her lips, though she let out a little growl as Chelsea grinded her fist in. Then, Chelsea pulled her fist back again, and Janet, sensing that she would aim at the same spot, rolled her shoulders back and pulled in her lower gut to protect that sensitive upper belly. As much as was possible, she succeeded. Still, her body sagged down again, spit sprayed from her puckered lips, and her belly molded around the invading fist as it left a bright red mark on her flesh. "Mmnyuh...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:54 pm

Now it seemed Janet was trying to prepare herself for what Chelsea would do next, her first punch hit right where she wanted it too, but Janet was moving to help and reduce the impact of the second one by throwing her lower body up and making that absorb a bit of the punch. Chelsea thought it was clever and sexy, which she thought a lot about Janet nowadays. Not wanting to hurt her creative spirit Chelsea would try to outsmart her, saying nothing and pretending to be unaware of that little trick before she would go for another high aimed punch...which turned out to be a feint, instead Chelsea would try to watch for Janet's movement and instead sent a big right to hit wherever Janet turned and smack her clean on the center to make that body pay for it.

If that worked Chelsea would go for another uppercut, this time aiming for another center blow to work on what she thought had to be the strongest apart of the core, she could see Janet trying to hold in her groans and no matter what Chelsea would hear something from her new friend even if she had to go all out to get it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:53 am

Chelsea was adapting to Janet's attempts to defend herself. On the seventh punch, as Chelsea's fist moved in toward her upper belly, Janet did what she could to brace her upper abs for impact. But it was a feint, and Chelsea's fist suddenly moved lower, smacking her right in the center of her belly. It was where her abdominal muscles were strongest, but she wasn't prepared for the blow to land there. Finally, Janet was unable to keep herself from letting out a loud "Unngh!" as her body molded around Chelsea's fist.

And Chelsea still had three punches left. Janet wobbled forward slightly on her legs, but quickly found her balance. She had personally witnessed matches where belly punching adepts had taken hundreds of punches before keeling over. She might not be able to match them, but she was sure she could at least take ten punches. The next punch came, to the same spot as the last, and Janet let out another groan as she doubled over, hair falling down over her face as she struggled to remain upright under the ferocious tummy barrage.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:42 am

Chelsea had to admit, that felt really good. The sudden gasp from Janet when Chelsea hit the hardest part of Janet's cute belly and feeling her fist sink into those abs while Chelsea smiled and looked at Janet, resisting the urge to kiss her in gratitude. She had another punch to go and would follow up her next punch that hit the same spot before working on Janet's belly once again to make her double over with another loud grunt. This felt like a scene right out of Chelsea's wildest dreams, she punctuated her joy with a bit more pushing on Janet's stomach while she would bring her other hand up and push the hair out of Janet's face.

"8 punches before I heard you scream is impressive. I knew that belly could take some hits." Chelsea said and this time she nudged her head against Janets affectionately before she would guide her back up so she could finish up her punches. Instead of waiting or giving the blows time she would throw one straight right into Janet's gut and end it with one more hard hit to the solar plexus right after to mess with her abs and see how she could handle one of the weakest parts of her stomach taking one more hard hit.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:50 am

Janet's body was hunched over after the eighth punch. Her legs wobbled slightly, but she was still confident that she could take the last two punches without collapsing to the floor. Then it would be her turn. The more she got hurt, the more eager she was to exact a little playful, friendly revenge on her adorable little red-haired friend.

Chelsea pushed her hair back out of her face and gave her a second to stand back up to her full height. Janet sucked in a deep breath and managed to put a smirk back on her face. "And it can take plenty more. Letting out that yell helps with the pain, you know. I feel like I could take a few dozen more...but I only have to take two." She would have said more, but Chelsea punched her again quite quickly after that. Her lower belly was bashed in, abs barely holding, Janet letting a soft wheeze out as she was doubled over again. The last punch, to her solar plexus, hit without her being able to do much in the way of defense at all!

"Gaaaungh!" Janet groaned, knees bending in slightly, but ultimately keeping her up. She made sure to keep her arms back against the wall, not using them to prop her up or regain her balance. She was sweating a bit, her belly was red, she was panting, her mouth hanging open...but she still felt good!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:20 am

Chelsea was staying focused, smiling at Janet's attempts to talk her way through this painful process. "You should let them out more. They sound cute like the rest of you." Chelsea said before she would finish her turn, throwing punches to Janet's belly while she would try to knock her off her feet. She got close, sinking into those abs just like she always wanted to while Chelsea would hear another painful moan and watch the brunette struggle to stay up. Sinking low and gasping, but still on her feet Chelsea knew she wouldn't tumble over, and out of gratitude would lower her head and pull Janet close by her head to capture her in another kiss.

This one was longer but more chaste, Chelsea was going for thanks not trying to distract Janet or make her forget it was her turn. Instead she would start to sit up with Janet and eventually turn them both around so that she was on the wall, but keeping the kiss as long as Janet was receptive to it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:19 pm

Janet wasn't in a position to refuse the kiss, but she wouldn't have tried to pull away from it even if she was. It did make catching her breath a little bit more difficult. She couldn't do much more than pucker her lips and allow Chelsea to handle the heavy-duty kissing. She had to focus on breathing in deeply through her nose, sucking in warm, redhead-scented air until her strength began to return. She slid one hand around Chelsea's body, holding her like they were dancing. Chelsea turned them around, bodies writhing with each other as the host set her own back against the wall. Janet would finally be able to straighten up and lean into the kiss, pushing her lips against Chelsea's for almost a minute before she would at last break the liplock and step back.

"Phwoo...that was pretty good!" she panted, taking a few full, deep breaths. Her belly and chest both gently expanded and contracted with each breath. Feeling refreshed, and with her tummy turning only a medium shade of pink, Janet shook out her arms and threw a few shadow punches, to warm up her muscles and to tease Chelsea with what was going to happen next. "Any advice before I get started? Any weak spots on that belly I should know about?" Janet asked jokingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:46 am

Kissing Janet oddly seemed to lack any romantic tones, it was just something she enjoyed doing and from the time she knew Janet the brunette could appreciate some good kisses. It seemed fitting that the two of them met in a boxing match that called for it. Chelsea moved to her back to let Janet decide when to break it, but Janet kept the kiss going for almost a minute to remove any doubt that she was enjoying every second of it, breaking away with clear excitement to continue the contest and later kisses. Chelsea would get herself ready tightening her body as she watched Janet get ready in the cutest way possible.

"Oh here, and here and here. Especially right here, you should get that area some work before someone meaner starts trying to punch you there." Chelsea said pointing at Janet's belly when she asked that question, before mocking surprise. "Oh wait you were talking about my stomach? Oh no no such thing this is a rock hard set of abs here. You'll have some work to do. Thankfully no matter what you'll get another kiss." Chelsea said winking at Janet.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:04 am

Janet enjoyed kisses like some people enjoyed wine. She liked trying different blends and varieties, and knew when to come up for air while swirling something around in her mouth. The sweet red that she was tasting right now was one which Janet was enjoying a lot, but she finally broke the kiss to deliver a quick taunt and warm herself up for the next phase of this exploration of belly punching.

Chelsea exuded confidence and teased her right back. Janet smiled and laughed with her friend, but her mind focused on preparing an attack which would break the redhead's abs as fast as possible. She knew, of course, that the solar plexus was the weakest part of almost any abdomen. She would start there, but she needed to try to find other sensitive places. She wanted to see Chelsea drop to her knees. Once the girl was on the floor, her face would be right at the appropriate level to worship Janet's abs!

"Oh, I'll be getting a kiss, all right!" Janet said, as she swung a fist forward just a second after Chelsea finished talking, aiming to hit that plexus with as powerful an uppercut as she could to get her turn started!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:03 am

Having been a fan of Janet's before she joined she did feel weird being her friend like this and kissing her now getting to live out a full on fantasy that still didn't feel real. But she wasn't going to pinch herself when she'd know how real it all was when Janet punched her. Her reciting the words from her daydream only made it feel too good to be true and she really hoped she was still standing here when the punch came in, thankfully she didn't need to worry about that, Janet's punch hit her right where the brunette was aiming and Chelsea didn't wake up or snap out of it, the punch hurt.

"Euugh!" Chelsea jumped a mix of shocked and excited after taking such a hard uppercut. While the punch was bad and it made her body freeze up the pain was enough to tell her that this was really happening and even though it hurt to feel that fist sink into her gut she knew she had to stay strong to keep this going and because the pain told her she was in for a really fun challenge.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next