Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Belly Bonding Time

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Belly Bonding Time - Page 6 Empty Re: Belly Bonding Time

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:07 pm

Chelsea was adorable, and sweet in a way that few other girls in their line of work were. It seemed like all of that nervous energy that Janet had sensed came out in a rush, the girl's fears deflated as Janet explained some aspects of her own somewhat odd history. Chelsea moved forward quickly and planted a kiss on Janet's lips, something the brunette happily accepted once again. She ran a hand down Chelsea's side, fingers lightly brushing over bare skin and then down over her hips...

...but Chelsea pulled away. Janet was confused for a moment, even worried she had done something wrong. But that was cleared up quite quickly by her red-haired host. It was clear that Chelsea had a very specific fantasy, one which involved Janet. The Lakota girl couldn't help but blush at that. She preened a little bit to see her friend so enamored with her. "You punched it a lot already in our boxing match, didn't you?" Janet teased. She leaned close and poked Chelsea's belly with one finger, tracing a circle around her belly button.

"So what exactly do you want to do? Do you just want to beat on me, or do I get to fight back?" she asked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:52 am

The kiss calmed things down for both of them after a bit of embarrassing things came out, some willingly and some not. She almost let the kiss last longer but her dream becoming reality seemed too possible to ignore. Even when she voiced it Janet didn't seem put off by the idea, almost amused instead and began poking at her stomach. "Well yeah but with a glove." Chelse said teasingly. There was a difference but Chelsea wasn't looking to get into that when she was just being playful still. Janet's question was interesting since Chelsea actually didn't consider anything. Her dream didn't involve Janet fighting back, but it was just a dream not a prediction.

"I never expected it to be a beating...I kinda know that's not a thing people usually enjoy. It can be whichever makes you more comfortable." Chelsea said looking at Janet, again hopeful for a yes. Even getting a chance to do it once would be worth it, being playful like this made her curious what she could do.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:41 am

Chelsea radiated gratitude for Janet's willingness to indulge her fantasies. Janet didn't want Chelsea to feel indebted to her, or anything like that. As she had described, she had taken on many crazy and kinky challenges over the years, including some which most definitely brought a blush to her face. What Chelsea was describing now sounded very exciting. She had to admit, the idea of a belly punching contest was a very fun one. But, with Chelsea having described the idea the way she did, Janet decided to go in a slightly different direction which she hoped the redhead would enjoy.

"I would have said whatever makes you the happiest," she replied, wagging a finger at her friend. "If you're going to leave the choice up to me, well, we have already technically done a belly-punching contest, haven't we? With gloves, I know. So how about you tell me what I need to do to get ready to be punched. And you can go to town on me—but if you don't make me fall over within a certain number of punches, I get to turn the tables on you. What do you think?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:54 pm

Chelsea didn't need to think about the offer too long, now she was starting to see something in her head of the same idea that had been pestering her forever. Janet wanted to go back and forth but she would let Chelsea start them off and go until a specific number had been reached. While it was clear this was far from the craziest thing she had done Chelsea still moved in close and pulled Janet into a tight hug before spinning her around in gratitude, this had the potential to be really fun and Chelsea didn't mind giving back whatever she dished out if she could get a chance to do it.

"Deal! Deal forever. Okay so....You're already exposed so we should do it against the wall with your hands up." Chelsea said a little excited, she wouldn't rush Janet, instead trying to imagine how things played out in her head, and going from there. It was a little silly to do but if it got her this far maybe it would actually work.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:17 pm

Janet wiggled her hips and pulled Chelsea tightly to her, their half-bared bodies pressing together. Chelsea seemed excited like a little kid in a candy store! She spun Janet around, nearly throwing her off balance. Janet laughed and staggered to keep herself on her feet.

Once Chelsea had loosened her grip and stopped spinning them around, Janet would do her best to follow her instructions. They were both already in just their bras, so they didn't need to strip any further—at least, not to expose their bellies. "Easy peasy. Let me know what else you need me to do, okay?" she encouraged, as she would disentangle herself from Chelsea and move over to the wall. She stuck her arms up above her head, wrists against the drywall, shoulders flat against it, feet spread shoulder-width apart. She arched her back to push out her abs, curving them forward and slowly moving her hips again to show off a bit for Chelsea.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:15 am

Chelsea watched Janet get into place in a way that encouraged her, she wasn't doing this because she was trying to make her feel better, she actually wanted to do this. Chelsea would wait for Janet to get in place, and saw her stretching her body out to expose her bare belly more, just like she did in her dream. "I'm thinking 10 punches should be good, that'll test the waters." Chelsea asked looking at Janet while she smiled in appreciation for what she was doing. Chelsea knew if Janet ended up saying the exact words from her dream she might flip, and then buy a lottery ticket.

"Shouldn't require much else, you're already doing amazing just standing there." Chelsea said getting into position and taking a fighting stance to warn Janet what's coming, she kisses one of her fists before she moves her hand close to Janet and actually rubs her belly with the same fist before she pulls back and starts with a quick but solid jab to the center of Janet's belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:23 am

Janet had done a little bit of belly play before, enough to know how to focus all her partner's attention on that particular body part. It wasn't like Chelsea needed any additional encouragement, of course. Janet didn't know the full contents of Chelsea's dream, but obviously Chelsea had been envisioning this moment for a long time. "Well, now that you have me here, what are you going to do?" she teased, in a low, seductive purr.

Janet braced herself and flexed her abdominal muscles before the first of the ten punches came in. Chelsea's hand rubbing her belly had almost convinced her subconscious mind to relax those muscles, but the brunette resisted the urge and managed to absorb the punch with as much dignity and grace as she could muster. "Mm...!" she huffed, pressing her lips tightly together, resisting the urge to exclaim out loud. She would make Chelsea work for that!

"Not bad...but I know you can hit harder than that!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:40 pm

Chelsea was razor focused until Janet spoke up once again, her words nearly matching the dream she had in tone and at the right moment. Chelsea looked up in disbelief while staring at Janet with admiration, she was starting to think her dream was a vision or that Janet was an angel here to make her wishes come true. Then she remembered something funny. "Again I have to ask, are you an angel?" Chelsea said, having called Janet that in their boxing match when she was loopy enough to think she wasn't human but now she was able to see a glow of an angel off her as a human, an angel with a belly she wanted to punch. Her first punch hit Janet and made the brunette stifle a scream, a clear challenge to make her force a moan out of her with the 9 punches she had left.

"You're right about that, let's get started." Chelsea said, she was originally planning to take it slow but now she wanted to make each punch hurt. She started with one but would go for 3 here, first hitting a little low and striking below the belly button with a hard hit to straighten Janet out before she would for the center with a big jab. After that she would go for the same spot with her last punch hitting Janet's belly right in the center to see if she could hold out with that.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:47 pm

Janet felt like she had a good sense of what Chelsea wanted to hear. As it turned out, it was almost a sixth sense, not that Janet knew the full extent of it right now. She was just enjoying using some of her newfound acting skills, honing her techniques of seduction, and exploring a new kink that obviously sent her friend over the moon.

It might just send Janet over the moon, too, if Chelsea continued to hit her harder. "Mmn..." Janet grunted, at the punch that was very nearly below her belt. She was learning just how much thought Chelsea had put into this. Every punch was precisely placed, as if she had a map of Janet's belly onto which she had drawn detailed instructions for every blow she wanted to land. "Gh...mmngh!"

Janet's body lifted slightly, and her head and shoulders slumped forward after the third punch in that sequence, the fourth overall. Her mouth fell open after she had restrained the last yelp, and she panted a little bit to recover. "Aaah...just don't forget...that I get to do you next...!" she said, still teasing.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:16 am

She was getting a little closer to hearing some more moans from Janet who could only hold off on them for so long with how hard Chelsea was going to be hitting her, the look on her face after the next one which went a little low was enough to tell her that the next one might be close to breaking her. After it connected Chelsea knew where she was aiming next before she even threw the first punch, a combo of 2 to bring the total up to 6 and still have plenty of room to get what she wanted out of Janet.

"I would never forget a deal like that, this is almost a christmas worthy gift that should be repaid in full." Chelsea said before she would go for the uppercut aiming for Janet's upper belly with a hard right to to plant it into her stomach after softening up parts around it, but unlike last time where she would pick a different spot Chelsea would grind her fist in, pull away and then go for another uppercut right after the first to hit the same spot and see if she could get Janet to drop or at least loose her lips.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next