Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Belly Bonding Time

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Belly Bonding Time Empty Belly Bonding Time

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:43 am

Janet Wiles had not had too many opportunities to make new friends over the last couple of years. Her existing friend group shrank some, as a few girls moved abroad to pursue new opportunities. Janet, too, had gone back and forth between Japan and the United States in order to pursue both fighting challenges and a lucrative side gig as an actress. That had gnawed into her available leisure time, but now things were settling down some, and she had received an invitation from a more recent addition to her friend group that she intended to make the most of.

She arrived at her friend Chelsea's building wearing boots and jeans, a tight-fitting red T-shirt, and carrying a shoulder bag which weighed down her right side slightly with its heavy contents. Janet and Chelsea had spent some time together outside of the ring since their kissing-centric boxing match, but this was the first time that Janet had been over to the redhead's place. She was excited to take a break from her usual routine and spend some time getting to know Chelsea better. She could always use another friend.

She smiled to herself, thinking about the match she had with Chelsea as she climbed the building's front stairs. A match like that was right up her alley, and every conversation she'd had with Chelsea since suggested they really did have a lot in common. She expected this night to go well. She hoped it would go really well. And Janet was prepared either way!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Belly Bonding Time Empty Re: Belly Bonding Time

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:37 am

Chelsea didn't have many friends in AFW, and while she had been doing a lot to win over Janet as one she wasn't sure she qualified. Course it could have just been her walking on eggshells because Janet never called her friend but that sounded dumb to worry about, did friends really need to say that? Amy never did, in fact Amy never called her friend until they had been friends for around half a year. But Amy was...not normal. Belinda was more open about them being friends but she also traveled a lot. Janet went to the same two places she did, America and Japan, so they never had to be away from each other too long. Chelsea was hopeful and had even invited Janet over but she had forgotten that she was coming because of what she was watching.

The video of Odessa was sent by email and Chelsea was watching it on her smart tv and loving it. Odessa being the victim was everything she imagined in the video game like scripts she made up in her head and the way she seemed to play along eventually was so cute. She almost missed the knock on the door but once she heard it she remembered she had a guest. Chelsea jumped and turned off the tv, she did not want to keep a potential friend waiting. In shorts and a blue sleeveless shirt Chelsea rushed to the door and opened it after taking a second to not look nervous. "Janet! Good to see you!" Chelsea said pulling Janet into a big hug and spinning her around.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:19 am

Janet did not have to wait long for the door to open, and when it did Chelsea greeted her very warmly! Janet was surprised at the energy the redhead displayed, grabbing onto her and spinning her around, nearly causing some of the hanging-out supplies Janet had brought with her in her shoulder bag to fall out onto the floor. Luckily, the brunette managed to keep everything in its proper place, and laughed as she hugged Chelsea back and added an extra spin of her own before letting them come to a stop.

"Hey, thanks for having me over!" Janet said, smoothly kicking the door closed with one foot and moving a little further into Chelsea's apartment. As she did, she kept one arm around her host's shoulders, letting Chelsea move one way or another and lead her around if she so chose. "It's been a few months, and to be honest I've been really bad about staying in touch with people. So I'm glad to get an invitation like this one!"

Janet had a lot of good memories of her match with Chelsea, and she was looking forward to seeing what her newer friend had in mind for them this evening.

Last edited by Daaharu on Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:02 am

When she pulled Janet close the brunette was happy to have her close, it was a good feeling to not be messing things up with a big hug and swing. Chelsea liked to get in close sometime since that always showed affection way better and it was nice that Janet was happy to see her, even apologizing for not having been in contact much. "No apologies needed you just relax with me and we'll make up for lost time, trust me." Chelsea said walking with her inside the house. Thankfully her TV was off but she should really make sure to change that later in case Janet wanted to watch anything.

"I noticed that you had some stuff with you. Anything for us or did you make a few trips for goodies for yourself before you got here?" Chelsea asked. She of course already had some ideas but if Janet was going to take initiative she would love to see what she had in mind. She was ready to try every interest she had to see what made Lady Lakota tick and then hook her in as a more permanent friend.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:08 am

Making up for lost time sounded very good to Janet. With most of her friends, that usually meant getting rid of their clothes pretty quickly.

Janet was not going to risk alienating a new friend, though, by suggesting that too soon. Even if Chelsea seemed to be sending her some pretty clear signals. "Relaxing sounds good. I have not had enough time to do that lately, even though it feels like I'm not exactly doing much. Maybe I'm just getting old, right?" She shrugged and laughed as she slid her bag off her shoulder and set it down carefully on a nearby table.

That got Chelsea's attention, and Janet would blush a bit as she opened up the bag. "Wouldn't I just be the worst, bringing a whole bag of goodies that I didn't plan to share?" she mused, as she reached in and pulled out a bottle of sweet white wine. "I figured the least I could do was bring something to drink, since you were nice enough to invite me over. What do you say, sweetie?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:27 am

Chelsea laughed and shook her head. "You can't say that, because that means I'm getting old." Chelsea said watching her when she started to pull things out of her bag. She could tell that Janet was nervous, not wanting to waste Chelsea's time even though Chelsea was the one doing the inviting. "You just might be if you did that, but I had a gut feeling that you didn't have that in you." Chelsea said poking Janet before she pulled out wine.

"Our tastes match! I have a wine cooler with this babies name on it, provided we don't finish it all today." Chelsea said, directing Janet in more and taking her to the living room. "You can put your stuff down here, anything you intended for us you can take out unless you had a surprise or two in there for later. I have some surprises myself so I'd understand." Chelsea said taking a seat, since the day was still early she didn't mind just standing around and talking to Janet a little more before they did anything.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:07 pm

Janet was glad that Chelsea liked her gift. The bottle was not a vintage that a wine snob would drool over, but it was one of her favorites, and she was excited to share it with a new friend. She followed Chelsea into the living room, and couldn't help but chuckle when Chelsea speculated that she might have "a surprise or two" in her bag. Janet probably had at least a dozen surprises packed tightly together in there, some of which they surely wouldn't get to tonight. But she wanted to be prepared for whatever fun may come with the redhead.

Janet set her bag down slyly out of Chelsea's sight on the far end of the couch, giving the girl a smile over her shoulder. "I'll be able to grab anything we might need out of there easy enough," she said, before taking a seat as well, sliding up next to Chelsea and bumping against her, hip to hip.

"So, what have you been up to since the last time we saw each other? It's probably been almost a year since we were together in person, right?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:25 am

Chelsea watched Janet place the bag just out of sight but bring nothing out, leaving her in the dark about any surprise Janet may actually have. Knowing the brunette she wouldn't put it past her but soon enough the bag didn't matter when Janet was seated right next to her. Chelsea didn't mind personal space, even pushing against Janet to make sure they had as little room away from each other as possible before she started to tell her story. "After a successful tag team run was kinda ruined by the Bullet Club and Belinda started to drift away from me I guess I've just been cruising. Still wrestling but also doing some gaming and I did start streaming a little since I like to play games and figured why not I can be funny as well you know?" Chelsea said before realizing she didn't know if Janet liked games or even knew what streaming was. She was certainly young enough to be a fan of both or at least aware of it but Chelsea had been wrong before. It was no point trying to hide it now, if they were going to be friends they had to be open about what they liked.

"Other than that I think this year has been pretty slow for me. No one's tried to jump me or cut my hair off or drop me headfirst into anything. So you know it's almost like I've been living like a normal person for that time." Chelsea said with a laugh. "It's kind of boring but I think I needed the off season anyway. Can't lose my pretty face to bruises. Now your turn, what has the sexy native been up to since I last put on a pair of gloves and peppered her body with marks from my lips and fists?" Chelsea asked nudging Janet as she spoke.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:17 pm

Janet gladly listened to what Chelsea had to say. "I'm definitely impressed by your entrepeneurial spirit there. Streaming has always seemed like a lot of fun, but I don't play enough popular games to be able to sustain a whole channel, myself," she said. Janet was not much of a gamer, though that wasn't to say that she didn't like video games at all. She played more casual games, and played serious games more casually. She did have a lot of fond memories of certain titles from her youth, though.

"Since my last glorious victory over you, sweetie, I guess I've been living like a somewhat normal person, as well," Janet mused. "I'm doing more matches for myself nowadays than I did back then. I've been trying to get into television and movie roles—not in any major way, just for fun. I do still box, obviously. Three times a week down at the gym. And I get in wrestling and other more unique fights whenever I can." Janet was no stranger to uniqueness in her career. She had raced to strip an opponent of her skinny jeans, wrestled in mud and oil, and of course had successfully hybridized boxing with making out.

"But things have been pretty quiet overall. I feel like the days fly by a lot faster. So I appreciate having opportunities like this to have some fun!" She bumped her hips against Chelsea's.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:22 pm

Chelsea nodded her head, glad at least that gaming was not an issue for them. "I do feel like if I do a lot of something I should try to profit off it. Maximize my time and all. And you don't really need to play a whole bunch of popular games unless you're a variety streamer many people like when you play less famous games." Chelsea said. Of course the topic of gaming wouldn't sustain this day forever and Chelsea was just as quickly interested in hearing about what Janet was up to. It actually had less to do with wrestling and instead some acting and working out to keep herself healthy.

"Wow that sounds nice, anything you're in that I should look out for?" Chelsea asked nudging Janet again with a smile. "Good thing you're keeping up with wrestling, and boxing. It would get real boring the day you don't compete anymore. But nothing is wrong with slowing down and living like a person now and then. Just so long as the guns remain strong like mine." Chelsea said Before she flexed her arms, showing off for Janet and rubbed against her to let her feel those muscles as well.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next