by LilyStar Yesterday at 8:58 pm

» The Final Flooring (for LARIATO)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» Canon Character Database
by LilyStar Yesterday at 8:41 pm

» Bridgette Leon Tanuki; The Violet Prankster
by LilyStar Yesterday at 8:39 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contender
Samantha Ironside

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore - Page 4 Empty Re: One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore

Post by Lilybell Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:01 pm

It wasn't often that Bianka got to straddle that line between wrestler and dominatrix, most matches only giving her the opportunity to only put one of these skill sets to use. But right now she felt like she was finally pulling together her full arsenal. Her ample posterior rested gently on her opponent's back, one leg tucked beneath her arm to maintain control as well as giving her a means of adjusting the pressure on her victim if she wanted to turn up the pain a little more. But for now she was content to lock Triin in place, indulging herself in the moment, trailing the leather braids along her taut skin.

"Do you know what my favorite thing to do with my dolls was, Barbie? Hmmm?" She let the leather caress along her outstretched leg, over her panties and then up her raised thigh. ""Guess correctly and maybe I'll have mercy on you." With that her wrist flicked in a quick circle striking the lash against Triin's inner thigh just inches from her pussy.

The German was confident that she could drag the Knightess back to a corner and cuff her right now if she wanted, but it was truly better for both of them to drag this out. Besides, she wanted to see if she could force Triin to play along with one of her little games, but thus far she'd been stubborn. The stubborn ones were the most fun to break in the end.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore - Page 4 Empty Re: One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore

Post by Jaystar Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:58 pm

Triin was in an incredibly tricky situation beneath Bianka's dominant form, but still embarrassingly unable to provide meaningful resistance. She strived to be a valiant heroine, not a hapless heroine, but the latter was more like what she was feeling right now. And in honesty, that's probably what she looked like as well... And it also meant, that Bianka's doll-taunts, despite their arrogance, seemed to hold more and more value.

"I'm not playing your games-....AAAGH!" Triin's defiant response to the Valkyrie's suggestions was cut short by a cry of agony triggered by the latest whiplash. The blonde's inner thigh that had just been caressed was now burning, causing the knightess to bite her lips. For now, she wasn't going to answer Bianka anything... But if the torture would keep on coming, it was certainly possible that the heroine would have to start thinking of the answer to her foe's little doll play riddles.

Triin was already well into the process of finding out that it was something mean and vicious in any case.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue May 24, 2022 7:56 pm

Bianka closed her eyes, suppressing a shudder of delight as her torment cut the knight's reply off with a delicious little cry. She was honestly curious just how long Triin would hold out, the poor thing must be terribly frustrated and embarrassed being so stuck as she was. But maybe that was it, she suspected that Triin was one of those bratty girls who got off on being disciplined more than admitting their submission. There would be time to put this theory to the test after destroying the pretty toy beneath her, but for now there was the matter of getting there.

The leather braids of the lash dragged up the reddening thigh of the Baltic wrestler and then back down again, brushing threateningly between her legs. "Tsk tsk... Such a shame. The answer was... that I tore their clothes off. I could do that to you, Barbie. Strip you naked and leave you sprawled out on the floor. Or would you rather I leave you just as naked, but sprawled out in the middle of my bed?" No option for keeping her panties on. As she spoke the German's eyes scanned the cage for the nearest set of handcuffs, it was about time to move things along to their inevitable conclusion.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4