Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Champ & The Ace

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Champ & The Ace  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Champ & The Ace

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:26 pm

After Alaina's impressive show of her strength it was now time for the Berserk Ace to show what she could do. With a spring in her step, Misaki would muster all the strength she could and would lift an impressive 230 pounds which turned out to be 170% of her bodyweight. After putting the weight dowm, Misaki would sit up and wipe the sweat from her forehead.

"*Phew* that was rough!" she said with a smile. ''Haha geez thanks Alaina!" the Ace said with a smile and a nod. Misaki would stand up on her feet and stretch her body. "So whats next?" she asked placing her hands on her hips.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:30 am

Alaina looked around and saw an empty squat rack. "I think that the empty squat rack means we can do squats then deadlifts maybe?" Alaina said as she began to make her way over to the squat rack and put weights on. Alaina was going to try for a good amount but unsure what to do. Squats were a thing she rarely tried max on, she went more for endurance so Alaina kept putting weight on.

Once she hit 500lbs she stopped. Squatting meant she could do more weight but she also knew Misaki could do more weight as well so Alaina was going big. "All right here we go! This is gonna be fun...." Alaina said as she moved under the bar lifting it off the hooks and standing up. That alone was some serious effort. An already red-faced amazon went low, getting down and shaking as she grunted. The groaning amazon lift slowly but steadily as her whole body seemed to shake but she had just barely managed to do it! The 175lb Alaina heft up the 500b squat just barely, squatting 286% of her weight.

Once Alaina finished she staggered over a bit, shaking her head and going to one side to adjust the weights as Misaki needed, taking deep breaths as she took a moment to recover.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:58 am

Wiping the sweat off of her forehead, Misaki was pumped up and ready to go. She would look around to the empty squat rack and would nod, placing her hands on her hips with a bright smile while agreeing with her partner that she was all in for the next set of challenge. Walking next to her she saw the Friction Champion place some weights on the rack before moving under the bars and lifting off the hooks to stand up with the weights before squatting down with the 500lbs weight.

Misaki's eyes went wide as she was beyond impressed by the raw power of the Amazon. "Whoa, that's amazing!" she said doing a round of applause. "Gosh, I don't think I can compete with that but I'll try haha" she said with a nervous laugh. The Ace would put the weights on but stopped at around 270lbs just a little over half of what Alaina lifted.

Getting under the bar, she would huff and puff before lifting the bar up and squatting down. There was some discomfort in her expression but the Ace managed to do it with ease before squatting up and putting the bar back to its resting position. "Phew!" she gasped.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:18 pm

Alaina watched in amazement as Misaki powered her way through a hell of a solid lift! "Damn, 200% of your bodyweight that is really good Misaki! You could toss me around the ring and rock some power moves against much bigger women huh?" Alaina said with a smile as she gave Misaki a pat on the back.

"It has been quite a while since I saw you headlining show though, too long in fact. I know you have to have had some big wins lately though, whose asses have you been kicking between the ropes?" Alaina asked.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:36 pm

It was a lot of strain but the Ace managed to do her best in the squat and managed to lift two hundred percent of her body weight. Alaina was surprised and was really supportive of her friend while she panted heavily and wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"Hah...thanks" she said gasping a bit while taking a moment to rest up. "Haha oh well...you know I've been having matches here and there both in Berserk and AFW. Of course not as much as you! I mean look at you, you're the champ which is a great achievement" she said sincerely.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:22 pm

Alaina smiled and nodded, giving a small bow to Misaki. "Thanks! I appreciate it. I know you have had gold around your waist and I know you will again. We wrestled here and I just barely won. Maybe sometime soon we can have us a little battle between the ropes with the title on the line perhaps?" Alaina said with a grin on her face, clearly happy to face Misaki again regardless. However she had a small list of women she really dreamed of facing in a title match with everything on the line, and Misaki was on that list.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:50 am

There weren't many moments when Misaki could actually enjoy a nice conversation with a fellow wrestler. Most wrestlers were very cut-throat and were interested in getting to the top at the expense of others but it was nice to see someone who was as successful as Alaina as her friend and not an enemy.

"Hehe well thank you. I think it would be a great match for all the fans to see two champions wrestle. I may not be a champion here but I am still at Berserk and hey a dual champion is something on my bucket list" she said with a wink.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:30 am

Alaina grinned and liked that Misaki was still motivated to win even though she was already a champion somewhere else. Something hit her and the gears were turning as she clearly had an idea. A big grin spread across her face as she began to speak. "I have a match coming up and even though it will be tough I know I will win, I have to. I think you and I should fight for the Friction Championship and not just anywhere. You and I should face off at Avalanche!" Alaina said still smiling as she waited to see her proposition sink in.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:04 am

It was just a casual talk but secretly it did appeal to her to have two belts that she would hold in two different promotions. It was a feat that not even her own mentor had managed to do and here she had a chance to do it. She noticed Alaina's grin and she was puzzled until the Amazon made her intentions clear.

"Hehe well I'm going to hold you to your word that you're gonna win because I want that shot at Avalanche! It just happens so that I have a clear schedule too" she smiled, bringing her arm forward and clenching it in a fist to offer Alaina a fistbump while winking at her.

"Lets do it and may the better wrestler win, yeah?" she said.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:10 am

"Oh don't you worry about me. I will keep the title and after I do we can have us a little talk in the ring in front of everyone. I will lay out how I will be dominant again against you in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Hell maybe beforehand I will have a warm-up to stay in shape slamming Juri Sanada around that ring." Alaina said with a wink.

She wanted to beat Panther Risako and Juri, keeping her title and momentum going as she wrestled legends of Japanese wrestling. She counted Misaki as a legend of Japan as well knowing a match against her at Avalanche would be one for the ages.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content