Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contender
Samantha Ironside

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Getting back into matches

Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:48 pm by pu-level-up

Hi all,

I'm hoping to come back onto the board and start RPing again with everyone here. If we have past matches that you would like to continue, please let me know, and we can pick up where we left off. Otherwise, if anyone is interested in starting a new match, please let me know as well!

Thank you!

Comments: 1

Looking to get back into forum rp

Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:58 am by 321Shazam

Hello, it's been awhile. I'm trying to get back into rping on here. I'm looking for hentai style matches feel free to message me here or on discord @[FTK] Bastion#5496

I hope to hear from you guys soon. I can't wait to have some fun with you guys Smile

Comments: 3

Health problem

Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:24 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I just want to inform you that I am taking a hiatus. I am feeling terrible and am currently in medical treatment. Sorry.

Comments: 2

His First Match! (For Jaystar)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

His First Match! (For Jaystar) - Page 3 Empty Re: His First Match! (For Jaystar)

Post by KillerV Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:52 pm

Nathan groaning that his body is getting wrecked by her already, he felt little dizzy yet and when he finally got up to his feet to look around trying to scout out the girl. It took him awhile until her words echoing his direction, turning around right at the moment just when she jump right at him as he approaching to Jenny, getting his face between her legs and felt it wrapped nicely around his head before get thrown down on the mat. "OUF!"

His small body get flipped in the air before slammed down on the mat, groaning as he rolled a bit, he felt really embarrassed already from getting taken down like this, he lean himself against the ropes at the bottom, huffing and puffing as he tries to rest up. Looking right at her showing he is weary and not too happy at all, but he is trying to get the right time to fight back, he should of powerbomb her but he just got caught off guard.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

His First Match! (For Jaystar) - Page 3 Empty Re: His First Match! (For Jaystar)

Post by Jaystar Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:44 pm

Jenny wanted to lure Nathan into her trap, and it turned out to be almost as easily done as said. The guy did not seem too clever - or then his way of doing things was generally just throwing caution to the wind - but in any case, as soon as he got up, he headed straight towards Jenny! And positioned himself as the prime target for the Diving Hurricanrana...

The Swedish blonde tried to put as much power behind her move as she could, and that turned out to get Nathan's body flipping rather magnificiently through the air, much harder than the Aquanator had thought! It seemed that he was indeed rather small and light compared to many other wrestlers... Maybe that could give Jenny even an opportunity to try out some power moves on him later!

Now though the blonde's plan included something completely else. Nathan had rolled and settled leaning against the ropes, but the blonde didn't really want him there. Thus, she proceeded to approach him, but only to try to snatch hold of his ankles, and pull him a bit towards the center of the ring. "Poor boy, there's no escaping a pin now!" Jenny stated her intentions, before lowering her body and trying to hook Nathan's leg for a pinfall attempt!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:42 pm

Nathan groaning as he tries to recover from getting thrown onto the mat like that, made him a little dizzy as hes able to get to the ropes to resting up as he can, not sure how long the time passes but soon he felt that his ankle pulled himself away from the ropes and hearing Jenny words before get pinned down, hook the leg and the referee begin the countdown. "Shoot!"

The referee hit the mat making the first count, shortly after the second count he would kick out with a small burst of energy in order to get out of her pin, he takes a short breather as he hoped to turn over getting on all fours, he needed to get back at this girl wanted to give her some beating she deserves. "Nghhh damn you ugh....."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum