Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Mad House of Abs

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Mad House of Abs - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mad House of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:45 am

Even with a failure to actually break Fallon down, Kyoko didn't mind the constant fighting for control because it was everything she could want right now, a true challenge to work her way to win. While her abs had been tested her whole life it had been years since someone's abs have been able to offer that kind of test. Fallon of course managed that every time they met which wasn't even the reason they were dating but the reason Kyoko liked to challenge her. The fact they were dating on top of that only made it better, she could win the toughest challenge of her life and get to sleep on those abs after she made them soft tonight.

"Keep that stuff for later, you don't want to weird out the guest." Kyoko said, mostly because she knew Fallon could get real passionate in the heat of the moment...and this was one hell of a moment. She knew Odessa had probably heard stranger things in her matches but she didn't want to be an insensitive host, not when she could be a good challenger when both abs met in the middle, in the same spot and allowing to fight on even ground in a full on test of strength! Kyoko didn't back down and would keep pushing no matter how hard Fallon went at her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:18 am

Fallon's dare was met by her girlfriend, as Kyoko kept her own abs tight and pressed them straight forward into Fallon's. The challenge was on now: whoever flinched or retreated first would be put at a serious disadvantage, giving her girlfriend a free shot which might very well be all it took to win this closely-contested match. Fallon grit her teeth and grinned, lips brushing and nose bumping with Kyoko's, as they dueled abs to abs.

Odessa, meanwhile, watched with interest, her body exhausted but her mind still alert. She didn't move, save to keep her eyes open and trained on the two women strung up on the bag and smashing their bodies together. She was grateful for their trust and would make sure to see this through to a happy conclusion for them both.

A minute passed, then another, as Fallon and Kyoko kept their abs pressed directly into each other. Fallon wiggled her hips as if she was swishing a tail, to add a light tickle to the duel. "Getting tired yet?" she asked Kyoko, raising her eyebrow. "Don't forget, if your abs unflex for even a second, this thing is, like, totally over..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:34 am

With no where to back down both of them were digging into the abs of the other as both of them were as tight as they could be with no intention of flinching until those abs were broken, which naturally Kyoko was confident would be Fallon even if she had to hold out longer than she had ever done so in her life. With the two of them basically pushing deep against the other so close they would usually be kissing by now Kyoko could tell that this was going to be a long battle, minutes passed with no progress between them besides growing pain. Fallon would try to talk which Kyoko assumed meant that she was confident she could keep it up that way so Kyoko indulged her to break the silence a little since Odessa was being quiet to let them handle it.

"Of you? Or my abs? Because those are two things I don't get tired of." Kyoko said puckering her lips and blowing a kiss in Fallon's direction to show that she was still fully able to keep going even if this dragged on for another 30 minutes she would be here to batter her abs against Fallon's until the walls came crashing down rubbing her body against fallon to prove her point. "Oh I know, I'm waiting for the moment, I just don't think it'll come soon but if it does I'll be there to capitalize on it my dear." Kyoko said keeping up the playfulness that she knew made Fallon weak at the knees.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:42 pm

Fallon kept her lips just barely apart from Kyoko's, occasionally brushing but not full-on kissing. The avoidance of full contact drove her a little nutty, but she knew that it was having an effect on Kyoko, too. The Japanese girl did not wear her emotions so visibly, but as she had insisted time and again, she was not some sexless stick in the mud. Fallon intended to provide as many distractions as possible for Kyoko, both belly to belly and with every other body part at her disposal. All it would take was a hundredth of a second of weakness for her abs to bulldoze Kyoko's.

"Well, it's good that you're keeping your spirits up!" Fallon chirped, as they kept on pressing mercilessly against each other, muscles remaining tightly wound. Kyoko's abs felt like steel grating on hers, but Fallon knew her own were as tough as diamond. "Eventually, though, we're gonna go past bedtime, and, y'know, I think we know who has more energy to push past the exhaustion..."

She thrust forward three times in quick succession, challenging Kyoko to keep up her belly shield in the face of such prodding attacks. Then, Fallon would thrust again—but lead with her chest this time, just to flatten Kyoko's boobs momentarily under hers as another level of psychological warfare!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 09, 2022 4:19 am

Fallon was trying to tease her which was having an effect but Kyoko wasn't someone who was going to let herself be stopped by stuff like that. She wanted to keep up her defense and start hitting back thrusting at Fallon's body with a few jabs from her belly. "Yeah me, that's why you ended up in a cheerleader outfit, and why I get your head on my shoulder during movie night." Kyoko said and punctuated her point by rubbing her abs on Fallon before pulling away for a another gut blow. Then Fallon would press forward again and try to press her chest against her, feeling the brunette's tits rubbed against her body.

"Mmggh...Already giving up on my abs. You might actually have a chance when it comes to boobs. A chance." Kyoko said pushing in again, since she knew Fallon was trying to mess with her and since it got a slight reaction from her it worked. All she could do was run against her again and try to hit her body once more but this time when she would rub them across the side to mess with her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 09, 2022 5:05 am

Fallon was always sorely tempted to try to respond to every single bit of trash talk that her girlfriend dished out. She had always been a somewhat hyperactive girl, the sort who could talk a mile a minute. For a very long time she had felt that sheer volume was the ideal mode of trash talk. But recently, she had been coming around to a different view. She picked her shots now, using fewer words but dealing more damage with them. She let Kyoko try to jab at her about her energy level—even though the former had nothing to do with it, and the latter was just straight-up untrue.

Instead, she would pounce upon the small crack that her chest thrust seemed to create in Kyoko's confident facade. She stuck out a lip and put on an exaggeratedly sad and doting face. "Oooh, don't get too down about your boobs, Kyoko. They may not be tough, but they are really nice and soft. They're the perfect playthings for me after I knock you out and need to give that belly a rest."

Fallon took another bodily thrust from her girlfriend, letting out a soft breath as she felt that rub from side to side. She would grind her belly back into Kyoko's, lurching forward so that their midsections slapped together with almost the force of a punch, then began rubbing up and down to try to make her girlfriend shiver or involuntarily relax.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 09, 2022 5:23 am

Now that was bait considering that Kyoko didn't get down about her boobs but she was waiting on her to say something in response. Kyoko didn't and instead focused on getting Fallon riled up with another shake and grinding of her abs, which she tried to recuperate after letting out a few gasps that told her it was working. She then tried to throw her abs into her again but she ended up doing it at the same time Kyoko did causing the two to meet before another battle of grinding began.

Kyoko smiled as the two were fighting against each other harder then before, she would even thrust her body to make sure every part of her touched with Fallon both above and below her abs to further along the teasing between them. All while she kept testing that body knowing that she was slowly wearing it down and would pounce the minute those abs weren't a complete hard wall.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 10, 2022 3:29 pm

The battle was getting more intense now, as both of them threw their bodies forward with some force and grinded hard at each other when they connected. Fallon felt her skin tingling as it was rubbed a little bit raw, but that was always going to happen when in close contact with anyone. The muscles underneath were still strong, and continued to bash against Kyoko's again and again, waiting for a sign of weakness from the Japanese girl's abdomen.

The whole exercise was, of course, very hot—that was the point. Their breasts clashed, smacking loudly into each other and pressing, battling for control in the tight space. Their thighs rubbed and slid against each other, too, sweat starting to form and making them almost glide over each other as they dueled. And their crotches, too, would press and grind, covered only by those small bits of fabric. Fallon was getting excited, no doubt about it. She thought Kyoko was, too, though, as the purple-haired girl encouraged more and more contact between their whole bodies. Fallon made sure not to get distracted. She let her excitement fuel her competitive drive, practically humping Kyoko with her abs leading the way.

She smashed forward, then arched her back, sending a rippling effect through her abs, rolling them up Kyoko's like a rolling pin flattening dough. Soon enough, she was sure, her girlfriend's abs would be just as doughy as that. All it would take was one chink in her bodily armor...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 15, 2022 2:27 pm

It was a challenge to concentrate on attack with a body part not built for it, especially since a lot of the close contact meant that Kyoko was also rubbing other parts of her, it was impossible to make their abs collide at this angle without also getting her boobs locked up in the mix and it was clear that all this close contact was driving Fallon wild. Kyoko was doing her part to keep herself focused and avoid the worst of it but she knew that eventually it would be difficult to hide. She could focus on winning though, targetting those abs with big pushes and grinding against them trying to find that one weak point that would send Fallon into a tizzy.

She smirked through the struggle never letting her abs falter while she prodded for a weapon point from her, if Fallon rolled one way she would try to roll the other, and even pull back so she could do a few more thrusts letting the impact of two abs smacking into each other ring out. All to continue the fight as her arms started to feel pressed from being restrained, nothing she could do about that, once she had won she'd be free and so that's all that mattered right now.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Odessa was enjoying the show, though she tried to remain as unobtrusive and detached as possible, letting the two women battle as if there was no audience. They seemed to have no trouble focusing entirely on each other. They had been going for over a quarter-hour now, and there was no sign that they would be slowing down any time soon. Clearly, both of them felt they had the upper hand in an all-out contest of abdominal strength, and so there was no effort made toward defense and much time spent locked in mutual grinding and shoving that would wear them both down equally.

At this point, it was clear to Fallon that Kyoko was trying to hide her excitement, thinking of it as separate from her focus on the contest. Fallon was going to take a leap, then, and see if she could rattle Kyoko with a more aggressive posture. She pulled back, ostensibly to go for another one of the numerous thrusts that the two had hit each other with since the battle began. However, when she swung forward, she did so with her whole entire body. Her thighs would try to latch onto Kyoko's thighs and hold them together. Her mouth would find Kyoko's and wipe the smirk off her face with a kiss. Her breasts, of course, would smack straight into Kyoko's to try to flatten them.

But as always, she led with her abs, punching them hard into Kyoko's, still searching for that elusive weak spot. When they were at their point of maximum skin-on-skin, abs-on-abs contact, Fallon would let her body become rigid, trapping them against each other from head to toe, as her abs went on another ferocious grinding spree, changing directions every few seconds to try to confuse Kyoko's defense!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next