Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Mad House of Abs

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mad House of Abs Empty The Mad House of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:25 am

It took about 2 minutes to get the water warm and Amy knew she had left a bit of a mess on the way here, but it didn’t matter. The prize she had with her was worth a bit of a mess and work. Odessa Brock still on her and slowly being placed in the shower so that she could start to properly wash the pudding off her frame. Vanilla, strawberry and chocolate pudding coated both of them rather thickly was starting to was away as Amy took the shower head and directly aced it at places she needed it to go before turning it on Odessa who she had brought to the shower after handcuffing her while she was still out cold.

If this clogs my pipes I’m suing that company. At least it washes off quickly enough.” She muttered as she started to focus on Odessa more using a rag to get the straggling flecks that reminds on her skin which tended to be all over. Despite the match she was still looked fine aside from a few bruises especially around the belly which Amy had worked over like crazy.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Mad House of Abs Empty Re: The Mad House of Abs

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:42 pm

Odessa had several reasons to be frustrated right now.

Most importantly, she had lost. She hated losing, particularly to smug blondes, and particularly by knockout. Amy's irritability during their match had not endeared her overly much to Odessa, and the British woman felt that Amy's attitude made her something less than worthy of such a dramatic, definitive victory. The woman had earned it, of course, but it was not a loss that Odessa could be satisfied with based on her interactions with Amy in the ring.

Her next and more immediate reason for being frustrated was that she was handcuffed right now, unable to move her hands properly around her own body, or around Amy's. She might expect as much when she was a prisoner, but the two of them were covered by a dozen layers of caked-on pudding. The first pass of the shower head over their bodies revealed no skin at all. The second did, as huge chunks of the pudding melted away, but there were still sweet little morsels speckled all over both of their bodies. Odessa let out a groan as she felt Amy pass that stream of water over her chest, water pooling in her cleavage and flowing down over her belly, revealing those bruises the blonde had put there. Amy's midsection, still more obscured by pudding, was just as purple, Odessa thought, but it would be nice to get a better, puddingless view.

"You know," Odessa said evenly, "if I weren't handcuffed, I could help you wash off. I don't think you'll get either of us properly cleaned alone."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:57 pm

Amy’s hands for the moment were on Odessa cleaning her up, scrubbing her face and hair to remove the contents of the thick pudding and trying to get her hair in order especially since the hair could keep a lot of unsavory contents and drop it later. Then once she had done a good enough job she would go down to her back and belly before going down to the legs. Her mind was focused on the task especially as she was humming “This your life.” While cleaning her prize who clearly wasn’t very happy at the moment, when she woke up shortly before she was out in the shower she wasn’t in a good mood and it seemed being cleaned didn’t help her mood. Probably because she knew that such a thing was going to end in something very bad for her, she wondered if she figured it out yet. Odessa finally spoke for the first time since she woke up, though it was to try and ask to be freed from the cuffs.

I know how to clean myself plenty, afterall you didn’t see any thing off when we met. Besides your handcuffed for a reason Odessa. I didn’t drag you here for you to just try and fight for an escape. I’m not looking to catch the same prey twice.” Any said pushing into Odessa by accident as she would try and get to her rear and her legs.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:04 am

Amy was, indeed, quite thorough, running her hands through Odessa's long, flowing hair, freeing little globulets of pudding with every finger on every pass. But there was so much of it that it would take several minutes of that careful work to remove it all, and unless Amy examined every inch of Odessa's body closely, it was entirely possible that she could miss whole patches of the sweet stuff. That was true the other way around, as well.

"Of course you know how to clean yourself, but you can't see your back...or your scalp...or your rear end. I can." She jangled the handcuffs, lifting them up a little higher just to illustrate how little she could do to help with them on. "If I were going to fight back, Amy, I would have done so by now. I could hurt you with or without these handcuffs, possibly enough to incapacitate you. You effectively kidnapped me, but you won our match, so...I am inclined to concede that you earned some sort of spoils as the victor. For example..."

As Amy pushed into her, Odessa would push back, not aggressively, but in such a way that pressed her still pudding-covered breasts against those of the blonde. Her lips came within a hair's breadth of touching Amy's, as well, as she let the blonde get a good grip on her butt, if that's what she wanted to clean next. "Something like this would be traditional for a prisoner and her captor..." she said, speaking into Amy's mouth. "I could do more. Without these cuffs."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:18 am

Effectively was an pointless word in this scenario for the simple truth of the matter. They both know Amy absolutely kidnapped Odessa and the only real reason she wasn’t stopped was because people in charge knew the kind of thing Amy did and this knew Amy wasn’t going to keep her forever. So Amy wasn’t exactly dumb enough to think that Odessa trying to fight for her escape was unwarranted. No like being trapped even when they had agreed to the arrangement, at least no respected fighter like her or the Brit. Still Odessa was looking for her chance to get free from the handcuffs as she pressed herself closely to Amy while Amy tended to her lower parts.

Oh right, I forgot how much you enjoy being close to people like this. Not my thing, at least if I’m not crushing the girl, but since I’m already this close anyway.” Amy Would finish it by pushing into Odessa against the wall of the shower, her body would rub against her as she slowly moved to get the hand cuffs off... “Something tells me you’re sincere despite all common logic but rest assured it doesn’t matter how hard you fight I’d still catch you...so keep to your word and I’ll find a way to make what comes next just a little more bearable.” Amy would say as the arms came free...though she would bring the shower head up and between Odessa’s legs to tease her while she still had her against the wall.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:03 am

"'Not your thing,' you say. Now that wounds me more than any of your punches did," Odessa said, pouting a little at that blunt expression of disinterest in what Odessa was offering her. Even though Amy swore she wasn't interested, however, she did push back against Odessa, bringing their breasts into oozing, squelching contact. She pushed Odessa back against the wall of the shower, and if anyone else were in the bathroom, they would have had quite the view.

And Amy, the woman who was supposedly uninterested in the arousing encounter Odessa was offering her, brought the portable shower head down directly below Odessa's crotch, then turned it to face upward, letting it pulse directly against that most sensitive part of Odessa's body.

Odessa's eyes opened a bit wider, and she bit her lower lip, leaning hard against Amy. With her hands free, she brought them around Amy's body to clutch at her butt, squeezing both cheeks as she felt herself getting turned on by that water jet. "Mmmn...'not your thing,' indeed!" she hissed. She gave Amy's butt a slap with one hand. "I should give you a spanking for being such a wretched little tease...or wretched little liar." She pushed her face closer to Amy's, pressing noses and brushing lips, eyes remaining open and staring steadily into Amy's.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:18 am

While keeping Odessa occupied Amy watched her face to see how she was handling her actions. Amy didn’t stop even when it clearly got to Odessa who was basically leaning into her in shock and Amy was pretty pleased with herself even with Odessa smacking her rear with a threat of her being a tease or a liar. Amy had experience being the former but so much the latter since she had no need for direct deception and finally pulled the shower head away.

By not my thing I mean it’s not something I look for...not that I don’t know how to do it. Now if your gonna out your hands on something out of your league you might as well make sure it’s clean when you do it...that is what your whole argument was for right. And be careful, your very close to kissing a very aggressive animal.” Amy teased further as she went back to cleaning up Odessa.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:57 am

Amy pulled the shower head away, though by that time Odessa had gotten used to that pulsing against her womanhood. It still could have brought her to climax, but it would have been the sort of climax that she, being experienced in such things, could power through. It was okay that Amy had removed the shower head, though—it would prolong things deliciously.

"Oh, I have to imagine you have experience, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are skilled in this department. I only find it curious that you are so willing to dive right in after professing your lack of interest."

Amy kept talking, and kept on antagonizing Odessa with every sentence she spoke. She was getting Odessa excited, though. Odessa couldn't help but be attracted to such a powerful woman as Amy, and she had already made clear during her match that she would have loved to make nice and be friends. Whatever Amy's level of interest, Odessa wouldn't back down from getting closer. "I fully intend to clean every inch of your body until it shines," she said. "I am only waiting to see whether you will take the initiative on that kiss, my cute little kitten. I'm sure you know my reputation—I'm not shy, but I won't force myself upon you. If you want me, best make your intentions crystal clear."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:05 am

If she wanted her to kiss first she would be waiting for awhile. And unfortunately for her as Amy had already shown she’s not worried about forcing her will onto Odessa, just not the kind of force Odessa would be expecting. Instead she went back to cleaning everything essential even turning Odessa around to get to things that she couldn’t get from the front. This of course broke the close contact But Amy figured that would bother Odessa more then her, she would keep at it until she felt she had gotten pretty much everything and even scrubbed across everything a second time even after she was done before she would hand the tools to Odessa.

Because it’s pretty clear nothing else gets you motivated faster. Now get to work, The longer you make me wait the antsier I get. And you don’t want me irritated.” Amy demanded and would wait for Odessa to clean her up as well. It was clearly a way for her to feel Amy, so she would make sure she got the best view possible if only to show off the body that bested hers.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:51 am

Amy refused to rise to Odessa's challenge, and instead began shoving Odessa around, pushing and turning her as she scrubbed at the British woman's body. Odessa grunted and sighed as she was scrubbed, Amy doing a fairly good job of it, though Odessa would have some notes to share. Not quite yet, though—she owed it to Amy to show her that removing those handcuffs had been justified, and that meant doing what she had promised. Odessa was going to scrub Amy until she was cleaner than she had ever been before. No nook or fold of her body would be left untouched. Not one!

"What are you rushing for? Amy, darling, if you have taken me prisoner, then we have nothing less than a full night, surely, to spend together. We might as well enjoy ourselves to the fullest." Odessa gave both of Amy's shoulders a shove, this time forcing the blonde back until her backside was pressed up against one of the transparent walls of the shower. Taking the shower head in one hand and a soaped rag in the other, Odessa would aim the stream of water at her new rival's chest, letting the watter cascade over it, then wiped the rag across Amy's belly, laying plain all that bruised purple flesh. Then, lowering herself to one knee, Odessa would firmly cup Amy's crotch with the rag-covered hand, brushing slowly down to remove all that pudding on top of it...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next